It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Develops Vaccine for Cancer(s)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yes, this does belong in WW3, and you'll see why in a second. I'll have to explain.

In a breakthrough development, the Israeli company Vaxil BioTherapeutics has formulated a therapeutic cancer vaccine, now in clinical trials at Hadassah University Medical Center in Jerusalem. If all goes well, the vaccine could be available about six years down the road, to administer on a regular basis not only to help treat cancer but in order to keep the disease from recurring. The vaccine is being tested against a type of blood cancer called multiple myeloma. If the substance works as hoped — and it looks like all arrows are pointing that way — its platform technology VaxHit could be applied to 90 percent of all known cancers, including prostate and breast cancer, solid and non-solid tumors. “In cancer, the body knows something is not quite right but the immune system doesn’t know how to protect itself against the tumor like it does against an infection or virus. This is because cancer cells are the body’s own cells gone wrong,” says Julian Levy, the company’s CFO. “Coupled with that, a cancer patient has a depressed immune system, caused both by the illness and by the treatment.”

unitedwithisrael.org...

Now, if this is true, that's all and good. However, the elite, YES THOSE ELITE will do anything to support their agenda. The second they feel threatened or assume that they can not have their way, they use the trump cards.

You see, this all makes sense. The jewel of the middle east produces a serum that will prevent 90% of cancers within people and all of a sudden...their actions are a little bit more "rational". Of course we must allow them to Strike Iran to ensure their safety. I mean, it's their right after all to preform a preemptive strike upon a nation that is developing a civilian or military nuclear program.

Public sentiment is waning about the middle eastern conflicts. Americans would rather not engage in further conflicts. We are, waking up to the futility of our involvement. Attempting to shape the world through Neo Conservative policies has always backfired upon us with the exceptions of Japan and Germany. This will not be allowed to stand by Zionist organizations. They will miraculously "create" or reveal long existing reasons why their course of action is the most profitable course of action.

I'm angry, and therefore my writing is a bit off. So, I'll have to cut this short. Do not be surprised if these ploys do little to convince US leaders to support an Israeli strike. Israel will most likely strike Iran when the US is at its weakest. That's right, during the 2012 peak election months or if and when Greece and Italy default. You see, when they act then, the western world will be to preoccupied and distracted to weigh out the decisions properly, and in America...no politician would be fool enough to deny Israel before the elections...the jewish lobby is far too strong.

Take care, and keep watchful eyes. Pray that I am wrong and this is merely a scientific advancement of novelty.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This still dosent belong in WW3 .... I fail to see how a cure for cancer has to do with military action.

Its a cure for cancer, the information can be passed on/carried on by anyone if they choose to.

This wouldnt ever pass in the msm as a reason to be pro-Isreal

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Isn't "vaccine" the wrong word to use here?

Seems more like some sort of gene-therapy or something.
I don't know, I guess I'll read the article when my food is ready.

Oh, and good post. I like your point of view and the way you question things.
Keep up the good work

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilgore
This still dosent belong in WW3 .... I fail to see how a cure for cancer has to do with military action.

Sure it does, WW3 consists of tons of nuclear weapons (cancer causing fallout), there are plenty of chemical weapons utilizing carcinogens, and there are biological weapons using viral or bacterial agents that could lead to cancer as well. Not all of them, but some of them could.

So yeah, whoever has the cancer cure will live through that nuclear winter.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pilgore

This thread is focusing on Israel building justifications for itself. You'll see a lot of positive media on Israel soon, so that the general public has a favorable opinion of the state. This will continue until the 2012 elections where...boom...they go ahead and strike Iran and the presidential candidates are forced to say "We support Israel's actions and will provide full military support if retaliations occur"

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

But yes, this does belong in WW3

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
wouldnt trust a damn thing made by israel.. probably a bioweapon in disguise..

even if it was an actual vaccine against cancer it wouldnt be enough to make up for all the blood on israels hands.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I agree, this belongs in ww3.
It is a conspiracy site after all and this news happens to be perfect timing for the allies.
There is no better way to gain support for a country then to have them cure cancer, I wonder how long the american puppet leaders have been waiting to use the cancer trump card.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

True. This specific discovery in addition to other persuasive tactics will assist in siding the West with Israel in the coming conflict. I fear that Russia and China will see this as their opportunity to break out as leaders in the new century by condemning any Israeli actions against Iran as unprovoked and predatory in nature. Truthfully, I could care less about a conflict between Iran and Israel; however, there is always the problem with alliances and how far allies are willing to stand behind one another. I would not like to witness a cold or hot conflict between the west and Russia and China due to the saber rattling of Israel.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would never take a vaccine made by Israel...in all likelihood, it probably gives you cancer, not protects you from it.
Remember that Bill Gates quote about vaccines lowering Earth's population?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

My Buddy is undergoing a Cancer Vaccine treatment at this very moment in Mexico.

Dr. Issel Vaccine.

It is combined with many other treatments, he has just come off 2 weeks of blood therapy, Vit C/B-17, Coffee Enemas, and he's been on the Peroxide Treatment for some time. He has also undergone 3 rounds of Chemo and Radiation over the last 3 years, but they are now losing their effectiveness, so he was forced to move onto alternative treatments.

My Buddy's Story

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If this does make it outside of Israel, i DEFINITELY wont be getting it. I mean, would anyone actually be that stupid to inject something in their body made by Israel?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
If this does make it outside of Israel, i DEFINITELY wont be getting it. I mean, would anyone actually be that stupid to inject something in their body made by Israel?

well obviously some of the Americans have no problem injecting vaccines made by Baxter.

so your argument goes both ways.

not all is evil you know

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS

they have the most patents produced in the Western world.

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Woohoo, lets hope that israel doesn't end up being the source of some strange zombie like apocalypse. xD

If not then blagh. We will reach 10 Bil sooner than expected.Which is really not good. At all.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So , praise be to the Zionists who are saving humanity.

Please , I don't like you to save me in Iran.

I am already saved.

Please wait , I'm loading .

edit on 14/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Am I the only one that sees this to be the beginning of some wacked-out zombie outbreak?

Doesn't it usually start with some monumental medical achievement?
Isreal? Fishy.
Let's see...

I Am Legend had a similar plot? Who is funding the research?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It bothers me to see so many people honestly hate jews and israel so much that they cant see anything good EVER comming from it.

How sad...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
It bothers me to see so many people honestly hate jews and israel so much that they cant see anything good EVER comming from it.

It's not Jews, it's Israel. Don't mix up these two things, that's how all the anti semetism bullsh*t starts..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Shame there is not a vaccine against moronic posts..

Here are just a few things of Jewish invention that you have probably used: jeans, lipstick, balpoint pens, contraceptives,instant coffee, tv remote, traffic lights, flexistraw, atomic bomb, genetic engineering, sound movies, videotapes, color tv, instant photography,cheesecake,shopping cart,Prozac, Valium, The Polio Vaccine, Radiation, Chemotherapy, the Artificial Kidney Dialysis machine, the Defibrillator, the Cardiac Pacemaker, Vaccination against the deadly “Hepatitis B” virus, the Vaccinating Needle, Laser Technology, lasers, cell phones, microphones, tape recorder (video), stainless steel. just to name a few. oh and alot won nobel prizes...

There you go

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

And the same thing again. It's not the fact that its Jewish, it the fact that its ISRAELI. Two different things...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join