It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls 911 after finding son dead - gets beat up and arrested.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I wish there was video of the actual incident as a way to verify this mans story... Guess no dash cams captured it... only has neighbor to back him up kinda.

Anyways... Guy finds his step son in his garage dead of an apparent suicide. Guy calls 911 to come assist him. According to him the cop had an attitude for no reason, grabbed his arm and told him to sit down. The guy jerks his arm back and says don't touch me. Cop tackles him. Then two officers hold him down while two beat on him. He is then arrested.

His face kind of backs him up... you can tell you took a beating recently..

www.ebaumsworld.com...

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ahhh yes.... Mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where to place it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If the story is correct, then the cops involved need to be de-badged. Its bad enough you had to see your step son laying there dead and then cop a flogging for it as well. It does not make sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This country is going in the ...outhouse

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Stories like this make me sick to my stomach.

True we don't know the whole story but the guy looks tore up. Looks like they beat the hell out of him. For sure excessive force was used and from what the neighbor said it seems like the cops as always were POWER TRIPPING.

I've never called the cops for anything, always took care of my own issues because I know they will only cause trouble. I've never met a good cop and I've sat down with many of them over the years. All they talk about is how they F'ed some guy up that day. Power hungry animals without souls or morals.

FTP

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Another day in paradise. Everyone has the attitude it can't happen to them. And then it does. How many times of this type of behavior until people understand the cops are not to there to help? They are as out of control as the US government is.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Considering that this story happened in July of 2010, and searching on the web has found me nothing, I'd say there is more to this story than what the man has told to the news. Sounds like something more happened at that home than a police beating.

Video uploaded in 2010

Not saying they were right for beating the man, I just think there would have been more "follow up" had it been proven that they did indeed go in there and beat him up. If they did beat him, they were wrong and should have lost their jobs.

top topics

join