It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: Wake up now!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
i have known freemasons to completely take over small towns... most of them are fine but some of them tend to take way too much into their own hands. some of them tend to be very self righteous... the last masons i was around did not hear a word anybody else said except what came out of their own mouths.
then again... met some who seem great.
check out the poem "the builders" by henry wadsworth longfellow. masons have been important in history but they've also had their hand under the table so watch out for those who always have to wear labels. ou gotta know how to not make a business out of standing on your own and teaching others to do the same.

As my name suggests, I am a Mason. You basically just said there's good and bad Masons--but that's the same with ANY group. The worst Mason colleagues I've known were simply greedy. The best Masons I've known have lifted up communities and organized them. Several signers of the Deceleration of Independence were Freemasons. We even accept all religions as long as you recognize a supreme being (any god). So this nonsense about being into cannibalism, taking over the world for evil purpose, etc. that the OP posted is just ridiculous.

Btw, even our "worst" members (the ones I would say are a little greedy) hold more honor to their words and pride to their actions than 99% of everyone else.

edit on 14-11-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
FYI:

The United States Government was created hundreds of years ago at a time when it took weeks, months, and in some cases even years to get information from point A to point B.

Technology being what technology is all we need is computer security and integrity, and the public being both able and willing to vote on changing existing laws or making new ones themselves. A true democracy.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Are the existing laws, the ones all citizens must comply with, required learning in schools?

Rhetorical question. Of course not. Now I think I'll take out a student loan at the bank and go learn the rules to the game...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

the elite do not run the system... they pay people to do it because they have the money. most of them probably don't know how to do real work. This is the whole point people are missing. The OP doesn't want anarchy because the elite are not in your town keeping things organized.

if the system falls and notta one of us can come up with some type of plan of peaceful order to ATTEMPT.... with the resources we have in a local community, then how in the hell is any of this stuff being done now? You can only do it if you have a buck in your hand? THAT'S A FREAKING COP OUT.... LITERALLY.

I bet that if the system collapsed and martial law was declared (which I was told can no longer be declared... which I really need to look into to cut through the bs)... there would be some very excited volunteers who wanted to help maintain order.... I promise you that. Why is everyone so certain that everything will just stop? it can come damn close but who is running it NOW?

THE SLAVES!!!

We know how to run this bitch. Why is this even a question? Don't pull sides against the military for example... you are friends with some of those people and pray for them to come home. how do you think they would feel to be asked to turn a gun on American citizens? If people cooperated, it's a hell of a lot less likely that they would not have your back... because this is their country too and they don't want to see a sweep of land go into the hands of the richest people on earth... they don't. They BLEED for this #.... You think they like being jerked around and lied to? Cooperation means across the board. Change does not mean anarchy. We are not looking for more enemies. We are looking for camaraderie and flexibility in opinions as well as staunch resistance to things that should never be. we will always need preparedness in defense... that is opposite anarchy. we just need to remember whose side we are on.

Sorry, this has to be the most scatterbrained post I've looked over in a while. First you say the elite don't run the system but men they pay do...then you say we must overthrow the elites...but the only way to do that is to overthrow the system they control, which is the government, which is anarchy.

You have no logic. I'm not even going to comment beyond the first sentence you said.

This is of course is giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming there are "elites". But, as anyone with a brain (and less active imagination) knows, our problems arose from banks and the policies of elected officials. There's nothing hidden or secret about that and certainly nothing "elites" would be to blame for.

edit on 14-11-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

i have known freemasons to completely take over small towns... most of them are fine but some of them tend to take way too much into their own hands. some of them tend to be very self righteous... the last masons i was around did not hear a word anybody else said except what came out of their own mouths.
then again... met some who seem great.
check out the poem "the builders" by henry wadsworth longfellow. masons have been important in history but they've also had their hand under the table so watch out for those who always have to wear labels. ou gotta know how to not make a business out of standing on your own and teaching others to do the same.

As my name suggests, I am a Mason. You basically just said there's good and bad Masons--but that's the same with ANY group. The worst Mason colleagues I've known were simply greedy. The best Masons I've known have lifted up communities and organized them. Several signers of the Deceleration of Independence were Freemasons. We even accept all religions as long as you recognize a supreme being (any god). So this nonsense about being into cannibalism, taking over the world for evil purpose, etc. that the OP posted is just ridiculous.

Btw, even our "worst" members (the ones I would say are a little greedy) hold more honor to their words and pride to their actions than 99% of everyone else.

Think about what you said for just a moment.

You said that there are good and bad masons, essentially agreeing with me. I too have masons in my family who are much better than most others I've met. Now, try to be logical... if there are good and bad masons doesn't it stand to reason that some people will be unhappy with the deeds of some masons? Are you saying those people should have no voice? How about filthy ex bikers who make drugs and go into prisons under the guise of preaching the gospel and pass those drugs to inmates, but only the minorities... to help fund their lodges.

I know mason's well, guy. Some are ok... some have corrupted the name they love to throw around and I'm sorry if that hurts your pride, but it's reality.

edit on 14-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

link   
I agree 100% but like the other guy im only 20 and have lots of reseach to do still but to the person who said "Our latest generation is the "I want everything but don't want to do any work" generation that complains about any hardship like it's the end of the world. Then they compound the problem.' im the new generation and have been working since i was 13 and havnt stopped i know many people who work fulltime and can barely pay the bills while some fat man sits on his arse all day for thousands more, atleast i can afford to live and eat but wat about the millions who cant? somethings definatly wrong the whole system needs to be re written before its to late. to many people have enough money to keep themselves happy and life is so good for them they ignore all the lower worse off people who struggle everyday wake up

link   

You were doing so well, but at the very end you showed your true colors. The worst of "your group" is better than 99% of everyone else in the areas you mentioned. I know you were speaking in hyperbole, but it's the perspective you invoked.

As to the OP: Yes... feel free to fight fire with fire. Go with that... it's worked so well in the past.

People in power don't fear your/our retaliation... they fear us ignoring them and taking care of ourselves. They fear us ceasing to continue to fuel their fire, which is exactly what the OP is calling for.

Namaste
edit on 14-11-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: Typos

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Great post. I love your enthusiasm.

Now tell me...tell us all...

What are YOU going to do? Because all you have done is repeat what has been said on a number of threads similar to this.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Think about what you said for just a moment.

You said that there are good and bad masons, essentially agreeing with me. I too have masons in my family who are much better than most others I've met. Now, try to be logical... if there are good and bad masons doesn't it stand to reason that some people will be unhappy with the deeds of some masons? Are you saying those people should have no voice? How about filthy ex bikers who make drugs and go into prisons under the guise of preaching the gospel and pass those drugs to inmates, but only the minorities... to help fund their lodges.

I know mason's well, guy. Some are ok... some have corrupted the name they love to throw around and I'm sorry if that hurts your pride, but it's reality.

edit on 14-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

I intended to agree with you, that's no secret. There's good and bad people everywhere, but the amount of complaints about Masons is ridiculously high (only on this site) considering the people who make comments about us believe unfounded rumors. Cannibalism? C'mon. They don't even believe what Masons say anymore and refuse to look at facts.

Find me a complaint about a "filthy ex-biker" and I'll show you 100 complaints about Masons from people with 0 evidence.

link   

I can agree with you that we can not blame the Freemasons, that is one thing I disagree with Immortal Technique on. But I still agree with the OP that a group of a few thousand morally corrupt and uber-rich people have too much power in the US and around the world. Let's face it, many of these people were born into extremely wealthy families, they really don't understand the rest of the world, I can kinda understand why they are so out of touch with reality, but it doesn't make it right. Hell, I have a friend whose dad is worth a quarter billion (no lie) and I've met that guy don't think he really understands what it's like for regular people now days. It's tragic because he is human like the rest of us, but at the same time he directly supports an evil system because that's all he knows. I think it is time to put the ridiculously wealthy who have to much clout in their place before pass the point of no return, where the elite are totally disconnected with society. Because that would set the framework for a long lasting distopia...
edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by lnfidel

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by edog11

WTH are you rambling about? You make no sense whatsoever...

edit on 11/11/13 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I didnt get the gist of the post. Maybe the op could repost with more legible info of some form or another?

Did any of you two children go to school in America??
come on! wake up

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

the elite do not run the system... they pay people to do it because they have the money. most of them probably don't know how to do real work. This is the whole point people are missing. The OP doesn't want anarchy because the elite are not in your town keeping things organized.

if the system falls and notta one of us can come up with some type of plan of peaceful order to ATTEMPT.... with the resources we have in a local community, then how in the hell is any of this stuff being done now? You can only do it if you have a buck in your hand? THAT'S A FREAKING COP OUT.... LITERALLY.

I bet that if the system collapsed and martial law was declared (which I was told can no longer be declared... which I really need to look into to cut through the bs)... there would be some very excited volunteers who wanted to help maintain order.... I promise you that. Why is everyone so certain that everything will just stop? it can come damn close but who is running it NOW?

THE SLAVES!!!

We know how to run this bitch. Why is this even a question? Don't pull sides against the military for example... you are friends with some of those people and pray for them to come home. how do you think they would feel to be asked to turn a gun on American citizens? If people cooperated, it's a hell of a lot less likely that they would not have your back... because this is their country too and they don't want to see a sweep of land go into the hands of the richest people on earth... they don't. They BLEED for this #.... You think they like being jerked around and lied to? Cooperation means across the board. Change does not mean anarchy. We are not looking for more enemies. We are looking for camaraderie and flexibility in opinions as well as staunch resistance to things that should never be. we will always need preparedness in defense... that is opposite anarchy. we just need to remember whose side we are on.

Sorry, this has to be the most scatterbrained post I've looked over in a while. First you say the elite don't run the system but men they pay do...then you say we must overthrow the elites...but the only way to do that is to overthrow the system they control, which is the government, which is anarchy.

You have no logic. I'm not even going to comment beyond the first sentence you said.

This is of course is giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming there are "elites". But, as anyone with a brain (and less active imagination) knows, our problems arose from banks and the policies of elected officials. There's nothing hidden or secret about that and certainly nothing "elites" would be to blame for.

edit on 14-11-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

Wow, looks like you just don't comprehend things too well.

You are a waste of time because everything is going right over your head. It's about money... not the slaves. You don't overthrow other slaves. They are just other slaves to the system. People have been here arguing against violence post after post... including me. You are WAY behind. Assume what you want, that is just all your negativity coming out because you are unhappy with life.

Don't try to get me to fix your problems... I'd just carry on if I were you.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Urgent: Go to sleep now!
2nd

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ok fine. I am going out into the middle of the street right now and I am going to yell to the top of my lungs. "Get your @ss out here Illuminati, I am calling you out! Tonight we fight to the death!" One of two things will happen. Either everyone will join me simultaneously without question or everyone will look at me like I am a nut and someone will call the cops on me and I will go to jail and be the crude topic of everyone's conversation while they have dinner tonight. Wish me luck.

edit on 14-11-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

How can we take care of ourselves without paying into the system? We have to pay property taxes etc.. Not everyone can just hop off the grid, it's not that easy. Hell, the elites would probably like it if you went and lived off the grid, then you couldn't wake people up. We need transparency and accountability. I like the way your thinking, but how can we make real change anytime soon without doing something to stop those who are horribly out of control now? Let's face it, most people understandably trust in our media and our politicians to a certain extent because of how they have been conditioned. Sometimes violence can't act as a wake up call...
edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Ok fine. I am going out into the middle of the street right now and I am going to yell to the top of my lungs. "Get your @ss out here Illuminati, I am calling you out! Tonight we fight to the death!" One of two things will happen. Either everyone will join me simultaneously without question or everyone will look at me like I am a nut and someone will call the cops on me and I will go to jail and be the crude topic of everyone's conversation while they have dinner tonight. Wish me luck.

Or you could... I'm not going to post because it would be against the TOC of ATS and I might actually get reported to authorities for saying it... Not sure if you'll get my implication...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by Phenomium

Or you could... I'm not going to post because it would be against the TOC of ATS and I might actually get reported to authorities for saying it... Not sure if you'll get my implication...

Nope, I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific.

On a serious note, it IS what you're asking everyone to do. I mean, who hasn't written their congressman? The congress is bouoght and paid for. To start a riot would require great connection via wireless or wired transmission, which would be intercepted either by the Feds or NSA or the CIA and it would be just a matter of time before YOU were seen on the news being called a "homegrown terrorist" having the media to dismantle your charachter while never hearing one word from you as you are carted off to prison for the rest of your life or worse. Maybe shipped away to a foreign land and torchered because you challenged them. What exactly is it that you would have everyone to do, that they have not already tried? You have a lot of great advice, yet you have given no true way to implement this plan of yours. Please enlighten us as to how we may do what you are begging us to do, that we haven't already tried.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HallamFoe

Thank you.

Here is an example to answer your question.
Tell me. How do those super-duper-mega-cool special forces do a 2-man raid of a compound filled with dozens if not hundreds of bad guys and complete their mission unharmed most of the time? Is it the training? Well... A little but that still doesn't compare to the real thing. Perhaps its the firepower they bring along? No wait, they are outnumbered, outmatched and out-gunned. Hmmmm... Maybe it's their experience? No wait. 2 people don't have as much combat experience as hundreds of people combined.

So what is it? What turns the impossible to possible?
It's their determination and willpower that those men have LEARNED to control and apply. The impossible becomes possible when you know who and what you are. And tell ya what: It's not that difficult
Basically anyone can do it with the correct mindset.

I'm not gonna lay down a plan since there is not just 1 plan for the entire world and it's against the community guidelines of ATS. I am trying to make people all around the world understand that they should take action. What that action may be and where in the world it will take place depends on the reader.

I am saying that people should take a much closer look at themselves and find out exactly what and who they are in order to gain the clear-mind, confidence and strength to fight this evil and not be too bothered with the "rules" holding them back. I am not an anarchist and I am not promoting that ALL the rules are to be ignored. Remember, ATS is bigger than just the US. I am saying that the rules holding us back like for example not being allowed to gather somewhere and protesting in some country should be ignored and broken. Are we going to let a sentence or 2, written with ink on a sheet of paper, called a "rule" or "law" be used against us as a tool of enslavement?

I don't know in what kind of fantasy some of you live, but no other soul on this planet has the right to limit you to that extend, YOUR rights are ultimately in your own hand and if you really believe that its ok for other people to dictate where you can stand and what you can stay, you have already lost.

I have read each and every reply and I want to send much love you you ALL, regardless of what you said and how you perceive me.

P.S. Thank you CREAM.

IT--
edit on 14-11-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Could you repeat the part about the thing? the stuff???

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join