It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: Wake up now!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am sorry to say.
you have wasted your time.

people have been telling us all
that it's time we stand up and do something.
and we all had a good grumble
then went to sleep again.

A little girl stood up at the UN and pleaded
for the children's Future.
that was long ago.

the zombie sheep deserve what they get.
yes me to.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The world has been corrupt ever since intelligent man populated this tiny planet in the middle of a vast who-know-what-is-going-on universe. Corruption, greed, and self interest are at the heart of many individuals. Given the chance, most will seek gains at the losses of countless others...it is human nature. I am not saying it is good or correct, but human. We are greedy. If we were in the position of power and could call the shots, we would swing things in our own favor most certainly. Most of us, that is.

So how do we gather those that will fight for justice and the sake of humanity in a world so divided...divided by religion, politics, law, money and the likes...how do we make a shift for the better to claw our way out of this hole we've dug ourselves into. We are all humans in the end. Black, white, yellow, brown. It makes no difference, we need to unite and stand up to the corrupt state of affairs this world has become.

The question remains: how do we do it?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Ah....hmmm....eh?

Ok you stop all carriages and I'll prepare the guillotines

edit on 14-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anakark

Skipped to the end of the thread after the first page to see where it was going by now > still dont know what to do ?

To eliminate the system , the system must be replaced . Therefore we replace the system .

To eliminate the elite , the existing elite must be replaced with a new elite . Therefore we become the elite .

The number 1 element the elite is = networked . Through this , they co-operate . In a competitve world , co-operation will gain advantages . It did them , and it will us > make gains .

So, we replace , by networking and co-operation , gaining then what we want , not what they want.

As buddha says above , the child asked the UN on behalf of the children . What we do must centre on them . It is not a physical fight but literally a moral war . Put guns away , get out network and co-operation .

One golden rule _put children first , in eVerything , it ticks ALL the correct boxes , none of the wrong ones, and makes our ends clear . A global child protection agency (GCPA) covers all bases and forms both reason and justification for networks and co-operations .
edit on 14-11-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
I get your point, organizing will be the most difficult part. I think one act of violence by the police against protesters may spark a revolt. I know many people in this thread are just waiting for a SHTF situation to get out there.

But yes, your point is very valid, organizing will be the most difficult part. In the mean time we can continue to educate each other on the issues, brainstorm, and prepare mentally. I think that's all we can do for now.

If you think orgnizing will be the most difficult part, then you obviously aren't ready for any revolution, or haven't thought about for any extended period of time.

The conflict doesn't even begin until the organization ends.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

"The zombie sheep deserve what they get." Could you explain what you mean by that? What do us "zombie sheep" deserve? Some of us go to college and get jobs and work our butts off to put food on the table for our children. Yes, there is a whole lot wrong with what is going on in the world, but if we aren't in the streets starting riots then we are zombie sheep who deserves what we get. What do we deserve? Sometimes, I think you basement bad a**es just like calling people sheep...or sheeple. It's really annoying. At least you included yourself.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Originally posted by CREAM
I get your point, organizing will be the most difficult part. I think one act of violence by the police against protesters may spark a revolt. I know many people in this thread are just waiting for a SHTF situation to get out there.

But yes, your point is very valid, organizing will be the most difficult part. In the mean time we can continue to educate each other on the issues, brainstorm, and prepare mentally. I think that's all we can do for now.

If you think orgnizing will be the most difficult part, then you obviously aren't ready for any revolution, or haven't thought about for any extended period of time.

The conflict doesn't even begin until the organization ends.

I have been thinking about it since I started listening to immortal technique when I was 12 years old and I am almost 20 now. Listen to some of the songs I've posted and imagine listening to that sort thing all of the time for YEARS. If you think I haven't thought about this for an extended period of time, well that's just silly. I have just been waiting for the right political climate to speak out online and in my personal life. He teaches about guerrilla warfare, which will be the means which will be used in this up coming revolution. Once an event happens to spark it, maybe a massive protest having a stand off with police who start shooting real bullets, then people will know it's time. Once out in the streets it will just a matter of finding others and organizing with them. I think it will only last a few days with little bloodshed, because the US troops will refuse to fight for the elites(thanks Scott Olsen), and the elites will back down without much fuss because they are cowards. The police force's numbers are small.
edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anakark
The world has been corrupt ever since intelligent man populated this tiny planet in the middle of a vast who-know-what-is-going-on universe. Corruption, greed, and self interest are at the heart of many individuals. Given the chance, most will seek gains at the losses of countless others...it is human nature. I am not saying it is good or correct, but human. We are greedy. If we were in the position of power and could call the shots, we would swing things in our own favor most certainly. Most of us, that is.

So how do we gather those that will fight for justice and the sake of humanity in a world so divided...divided by religion, politics, law, money and the likes...how do we make a shift for the better to claw our way out of this hole we've dug ourselves into. We are all humans in the end. Black, white, yellow, brown. It makes no difference, we need to unite and stand up to the corrupt state of affairs this world has become.

The question remains: how do we do it?

you take a stand for what you know is right. live frugal, embrace god's creation- not man's. don't waste, recycle, reuse, get off the grid, stop chasing the green manalishi and stop filling your life with frivolous things. you don't have to struggle to name your destiny... you are living it so tap into it and try to believe in it's potentiality.

i want the world to be different. i want it to actually look different. I want it to look like a magical place. i will surround myself with a few things that seem that way but things i make... i don't want things that are just like what everyone else has and comes from a factory.... but even these are just what you see. i also believe the world can be very magical. some people remind me of that over and over and over and some people try to force me to see things the way they want to paint them and that change is not possible. I don't want them rubbing off on me but I get doubts so i want to help them and maybe the could help me rather than drag me down the tubes with them.

you make a change to your life and you are one less person that allows the inept to "FIX" your problems. this will cause a simplification to take place not only in your life but even in the greater system.

You see how people wake up.... how? By wheels already set in motion by those who have already considered that we just need a big reality check. Some are already making progress and this is the catalysts that sets things in motion. It was the first bit of dryness in the vampires throat. They scared him, that only made him feel more compromised. It is like dominos... i keep saying. You are ONLY expected to do your part.... what is RIGHT, not what helps you be on top.

In faith, you can feel that even small positions are important and can work from your position better. You should be calm and embrace positivity and look for opportunities to make change. Open your eyes and trust they are there. Seek and ye shall find. Just try doing simple things that free you from the bondage that stresses your life and worries you. What is causing you the most unhappiness? What are your first concerns right now in life? If you can just make changes in your OWN life and don't resign to self defeat then you have already made ripples that you may not see going off in the distance but who knows what you've set in motion.... that's why you have to make what you want to have in your own life.... because that ripple will go all the way around and although transformed.... it goes full circle.

You make the wrong choice and that is what you get back... so what do you want? What world do you want?

Most people want a better one and people are communicating more and people know more.... plain and simple, so they should know to make better choices. We know we are screwing up but we refuse to cut the chains. We think, just a little further and then I can have peace... then I can have a cleaner world.... then I can relax and do things I enjoy and not be so worried about all these problems... but they only get worse.

I do not like the way we live. I do not like how things look... how cities look. Those are things I can't change. I also can't change people but I can chose who I have to deal with.... a lot more so than many people so I am going to take that opportunity and run with it and who knows, maybe it will help others to have the same chances. I hope it does. i really wouldn't want to be the only one with peace because that would certainly mean something is off kilter.

i want to change now. I want to stop wasting stuff now. I want to have peace and be peaceful by controlling who I am with and where I am and not be told I am constantly doing wrong and supposed to be doing this or that or some other wasteful pointless ass thing. If you waste your life on doing that, who will be sorry for you but you, your victim, yourself. Those who care... but can they help? Can you help each other be free?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

It is just so frustrating when you try to get people to wake up and understand and instead you get pummelled and treated like a crazy person. Even in my own family, they make fun and brand me the crazy one. I am at a loss as to how to make a difference.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

I'm game but, where should we all meet? I have always felt that the OWS movement is a good idea but they are protesting the wrong area! We should all be at the doors of Capital Hill. Throwing the bums out on their lying asses. when I was little I said the (Pledge of Allegiance) every morning at school and I used to think it was kind of creepy as a teenager. But now when I look at what the government has done to this once beautiful country I could cry. But I would rather fight! Fight for the country that I HAVE pledge my allegiance to, and that includes protecting our country from DOMESTIC threats too! To be an American means that you will up hold the constitution, and protect it and this country from all threats Foreign and Domestic.!!!!!

Beautiful post... Bravo Bravo

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikey1957
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

It is just so frustrating when you try to get people to wake up and understand and instead you get pummelled and treated like a crazy person. Even in my own family, they make fun and brand me the crazy one. I am at a loss as to how to make a difference.

In order to give you direct advice, I would have to know more about what your situation is and what you feel is wrong with it.

I have went through things and I sometimes think if I had just added things up differently, I could have spared myself this or that... but fear takes hold of you and other things as well and you can't always make the best choices if you don't understand how to do something a better way... how's that really your fault?... or anyone's?... so if your eyes are open you know you need to be a problem solver rather than a problem creator. Sounds too simple?... well it's way ahead of a surprising number of people. just that is already making progress. if you don't see progress fast enough go to where progress is being made and help or there is a need. it could be ANYTHING!... I'd have to pick your brain to give you a direct suggestion.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mikey1957

Start or join a buyers co-op using their wallets or the cash register in their brains . Anything to do with 'waking up' or ;understanding , wont compute, you'll just give yourselves a hard time .

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I didn't realize there were so many people out there on the other side of the peaceful protestors, I think I would actually be worried if I were a high ranking official.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthmuffin33

I believe the OWS is organized by the elite as a counter-attack to the Tea Party. The Tea Party allowed the Republicans to take them over and now the OWS movement is being co-opted by the Democrats. The Tea Party was a start that I immediately joined hoping that would make a difference, but the MSM immediately began to tear it down and the Republicans took it over for their own selfish agenda. I was blown away by the activities in Wisconsin when the Democrats walked out and went to Illinois. The system completely broke down at that point and now it just feels hopeless. Even if the people can shift the paradigm in a small way, the other side just shifts it back the way they want it. There are only two sides to every issue. And they are both corrupt. And We the People just continue to get played.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is a message to those who don't think we are serious. My point is that fact we are publicly saying these things shows we are serious, because a few years ago anyone who talked about violence would be reported as a terrorist. At the end I pointed out that my bracelet I wear was made by my friend in Mozambique whose brothers all had to hitch-hike to work in mines and factories in South Africa where they mine minerals that don't benefit them or their country, but go to first world countries and massively profit the foreign (foreign as in many are US citizens) owners of those mines and factories. I've seen those mines and factories and they are basically slave labor. Again, let me clarify, as according with the TOC and liabilities, I have not said that I will personally commit any violence. I am just saying we are serious if we have to defend ourselves in a hypothetical SHTF scenario.

I am well aware I come across as a d-bag, feel free to make fun of me, I am not doing this to boost my ego or sound tough, I am just speaking my mind. Also I realize my music is too loud in the beginning so you can't hear me very well, but I didn't feel like re-recording it, sorry.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

gotta love them armchair activists. None of them have the balls. they talk and talk and talk but never do anything. Maybe that's who the elites wanna get rid of, these stupid slothful people? That would leave about half a billion responsible adults leftover.

I've been in the thick of it since oct 4th fighting this ows movement and trying to get a real revolution OF THE PEOPLE happening and all these armchair bandits, and weekend 1%er facilitators (usually polisci students), are certainly the frickin problem. some people just won't get it through their thick skulls that action is required, or y'all may as well get on your knees for the system right now.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikey1957
reply to post by Earthmuffin33

I believe the OWS is organized by the elite as a counter-attack to the Tea Party. The Tea Party allowed the Republicans to take them over and now the OWS movement is being co-opted by the Democrats. The Tea Party was a start that I immediately joined hoping that would make a difference, but the MSM immediately began to tear it down and the Republicans took it over for their own selfish agenda. I was blown away by the activities in Wisconsin when the Democrats walked out and went to Illinois. The system completely broke down at that point and now it just feels hopeless. Even if the people can shift the paradigm in a small way, the other side just shifts it back the way they want it. There are only two sides to every issue. And they are both corrupt. And We the People just continue to get played.

The people actually at the protests ARE now NOT letting the dems co-opt them like what happen to the ORIGINIALLY non-partisan anti-bailout Tea Party... Watch the live feeds of OWS for the truth, not MSM...

Originally posted by TheLastStand
reply to post by edog11

gotta love them armchair activists. None of them have the balls. they talk and talk and talk but never do anything. Maybe that's who the elites wanna get rid of, these stupid slothful people? That would leave about half a billion responsible adults leftover.

I've been in the thick of it since oct 4th fighting this ows movement and trying to get a real revolution OF THE PEOPLE happening and all these armchair bandits, and weekend 1%er facilitators (usually polisci students), are certainly the frickin problem. some people just won't get it through their thick skulls that action is required, or y'all may as well get on your knees for the system right now.

Just wait, I promise when people start coming out in mass numbers, which I strongly believe will happen, I will be out there fighting back......

Make fun of us now....
edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand
reply to post by edog11

some people just won't get it through their thick skulls that action is required, or y'all may as well get on your knees for the system right now.

Right now ? Why is that ? What action ?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

All the emotion in the world is meaningless without a plan and organization. First you have to present your plan and then make sure you have the vast majority of those involved on your side.

Give us the details of how you would go about doing what you propose? Please be detailed and factor in everything that would be necessary, starting with how do you get the whole world behind you exactly? How do you get all cultures to work together towards a single goal?

Add to that list basics like the fact while it is happening, you still have to feed, house and provide needed resources to the world. If you don't, your proposed actions will hurt more people than it helps. Killing people will not help them.

Then you need to deal with each culture individually. Some won't want anything to do with this. How do you deal with that issue. Please be detailed.

Now, if this is a Marxist rant as it seems to be? Stalin's message which was similar lead to 3 to 60 million deaths depending on where you lay the blame. Mao Zedong's quest lead to 40 to 70 million innocent citizens deaths. Hitler who's idea's were very similar lead to the deaths of another 40 million people before it was over. The difference there was it was directed at only certain people. Now it would be much worse. Starvation alone in a worldwide revolt could be in the billions even if you could organize it which you cannot. Your thoughts on that?

You do know that most of us in the US are doing just fine and love living in the most free country on the planet. We learned how to live inside the system and use it as intended while those who are unmotivated and irrational cause their own problems. To cause change you have to realize you cannot beat the system, but can use the system and exact change from inside the system. What are you doing on that front?

If you are in the US you already live in the most free nation on the planet with the most opportunity and all that stands between you having a good life or a bad life is YOU. Are you aware that unemployment is under 4% for Graduates and even lower for those who went for a meaningful Degree in the sciences or math? As to other parts of the world, only a strong country can have any influence over other systems. If a person cannot make it here in the US, you can't make it anywhere. You get out of life what you put into it. The world will not change to suit you.

Concentrate on what you can do from where you are. Provided you're not violent and in that case don't do anything. Violence only leads to violence.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Long ramble, sorry, no real value.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join