It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: Wake up now!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by edog11

It was funny cause OP thinks he can make a difference...

Man I miss being young.

I am just amazed by the old people who think , youngers will just act like them

Old people are the same all around the world. they have already gave up.

I don't intend to grow old.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by edog11

It was funny cause OP thinks he can make a difference...

Man I miss being young.

I am just amazed by the old people who think , youngers will just act like them

Old people are the same all around the world. they have already gave up.

I don't intend to grow old.

Yes, I must be some sort of ancient internet mystic clinging to a time that never existed.

I suppose tho I should've just stated this

Man I miss being....

gullible

Did that clear it up?

edit on 14-11-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I'm not trying to say I know anything or capable of leading, an idea is an idea which later is shaped in to a plan of action by those involved. Of course the stupidest thing to do is to take the enemy head on, it's best to allow them to make the first move than directly confronting them so you can collect your thoughts and surroundings to deal with the impending threat a little easier. Now I don't have experience first hand with war, but I've researched and have taken a great deal in exploring all aspects of wars/confrontations so when and if the time comes, I'll have the knowledge to understand and deal with it.

And I think you're underestimating the evil we got here, believe they can change? I have to somehow believe that the people who intentionally poison us, destroys the environment, taints the food/water supplies and who pretty much laugh off deaths they cause, can change? We are facing nasty people, monsters who only want to destroy all things peaceful. Why would we allow them to live on knowing they pushed and believed their sick agenda? It doesn't matter, it's a pointless discussion here. There will be too many people favoring the idea of having them die than to give a second chance in a life they wanted to become hell for all, as for where I stand. I don't care as long as they never get a position in power or say on how things should be. What I'm afraid is that they'll start up with their bs again, feeding us ideas with hidden motives just like what the Nazi's did when they came to the US and got their hands on space exploration.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Listen to you all big and bad! Curb-stomping Pelosi? A bullet in the head for Cheney? You think that people need to wake up and make a difference? That is your idea of making a difference? How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you sound like an ignorant thug? If waking up means joining your train of thought, then I'll just stay asleep. You don't belong in the forefront fighting for our rights...you belong in jail.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

post removed by staff

Don't give them a sword and then not let them use it
Or sent them to war, and then make them lose it
This is a bomb, don't want to defuse it
Death is the answer, go forth and choose it

Let us slay
Let them slay, let them slay [x3]
The lust for blood won't go away

Let us slay
Let them slay, let them slay [x3]

It is the era of calamity
And I see this with perfect clarity
And there never was an illusion of parity
I've got no time for your crippled christ

We have no need for your crippled christ
And we never lacked for your advice
We don't have to hide our genocide
They'll fear us more when they know the we don't lie

It's gone beyond hatred this time
You love death, yet call it a crime
I twist the dagger that's deep in your guts
I'll put an end to it this time

www.mp3lyrics.org...

It must be peaceful. No one needs to get hurt.
edit on Mon Nov 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Oh I almost forgot to tell you that I don't think your "balls" are on the right path. Try using your "brain" to make a difference instead of using your "balls" to promote violence.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well OP, if you are truly this passionate about your stance, you know what you must do.
Get out and do it, otherwise you are just blank words on....well not even paper.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I love these rants to fight because things are bad but nowhere in them is a solution to the problems just a "stand and fight." So once you win this fight what are you going to do to make things better? We already have people in power that fight with everyone and every country.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephanies-chase
reply to post by CREAM

Oh I almost forgot to tell you that I don't think your "balls" are on the right path. Try using your "brain" to make a difference instead of using your "balls" to promote violence.

I have used my brain to research politics since I was in 8th grade, that was about 6 years ago now. I know what needs to happen, we need to follow the constitution. That simple.

Did you see the "scandal rocking congress" thread? The politicians are ALL committing high treason. It's not a conspiracy theory anymore, we have proof.

The federal reserve is treason.

Did you see the thread about the media is censoring all polls, are falsely reporting the results?

And, we know the real reason we went into Lybia Cheney was CEO of Haliburnton up until 2000, then his administration hired Haliburton to rebuild Iraq and Afganistan, their stock went up over 1000+%. Our system let him go.

Your cloths, your canned tuna, it's made by slave labor.

We financially support and manufacture weapons for Israel who BOMBS A NATION OF #ING CHILDREN, the average age in Palestine is 17 and Israel has already destroyed 1 out of every 5 buildings there.

Our government gave thousands of guns through project Gun Runner to Mexican cartels.

Our banks launder billions for the cartels and have been caught doing it without anyone going to jail.

Our troops had to protect poppy fields in Afghanistan.

And YOU don't think these people supporting this system deserve death

I don't know about you, but I have had enough.

Our media is fixed, our elections are fixed, and our economy is fixed.

And there is nothing YOU can do about it, except rise up!

The penalty for treason is death.

Either you can support the constitution, or stand down.

The militants in the US are armed and ready for the signal.

edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephanies-chase
reply to post by CREAM

Listen to you all big and bad! Curb-stomping Pelosi? A bullet in the head for Cheney? You think that people need to wake up and make a difference? That is your idea of making a difference? How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you sound like an ignorant thug? If waking up means joining your train of thought, then I'll just stay asleep. You don't belong in the forefront fighting for our rights...you belong in jail.

I belong in jail? No, murderous thugs that run our world deserve to die, plain and simple. They are just reaping what they sewed. The disgruntled youth are just a reflection of the elite's violence. If Bush and Obama can kill innocent people oversea's, why can't we kill guilty people at home?

edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Ok mister anime logo man, you ignite the first bombs and more will follow, but i highly doubt you ready to give up your life for the cause. many are but its gonna take an example for most to get onboard.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Lol this guy.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
I love these rants to fight because things are bad but nowhere in them is a solution to the problems just a "stand and fight." So once you win this fight what are you going to do to make things better? We already have people in power that fight with everyone and every country.

I agree. Even more so this is just a stand and die that plays right into where they beckon us. It's already far to late. The tech they have now begs for a reason to be used. That's exactly what will go down too. All in do time and according to the numbers and stars.

This is exactly why Christ warned us to," Turn the other cheek". He also said, " My people parish thru a lack of knowledge ".
edit on 14-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Because you are not batman. You can't just run around killing people that you think are guilty!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
"Are you going to keep barking little doggy or are you going to bite" . In all seriousness I am amazed that snipers haven't taken out a lot of the heads of state and Federal Reserve after the bailouts, if it didn't happen then its not going to. Life is really good in America for me and everyone I know and people are living longer than ever so I don't feel the terrible suffering here and doubt you do either if you are sitting around on a computer posting on ATS. I give to charity and help the best I can, and put pressure on elected officials through correspondence. I still think that good will win in the end through the natural order of things, and the harder the corrupt politicians push people the harder they will push back. Focusing on all the bad and the news always makes things seem worse, especially here on ATS. Go for a walk in the woods, and you will see life is good. Change comes from within and the best way to get in touch with yourself is thru meditation. I think guys like Deepak Chopra are going to change things better than violence ever will.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
reply to post by edog11

Ok mister anime logo man, you ignite the first bombs and more will follow, but i highly doubt you ready to give up your life for the cause. many are but its gonna take an example for most to get onboard.

I am not going to lie, I am not brave enough to be the first one, I doubt OP is either. I know others are older, stronger, and more desperate, they will start it. BUT, I am not afraid to die either, I have faith in God.

"I'm content to die for my beliefs
So cut off my head and make me a Martyr
The people will always remember it
"No. They will forget" (Lysergic, that's you, you forgot)

A man who walks with God, can walk anywhere
Hence.. I fear nothing

The point of guerilla war, is not to succeed
It's always been just to make the enemy bleed
Deprivin' the soldiers of the peace of mind that they need
Bullets are hard to telegraph when they bob and they weave
The only way a Guerilla War can ever be over
Is when the occupation, can't afford more soldiers
Until they have to draft the last of you into the service
And you refuse cause you don't see the purpose
The only way to counter the insurgents that are well-equipped
Is to paint the people fighting for freedom as terrorists
Then find a faction lookin' for foreign investments
You stall them with power and murder any objections
You can't stop a revolution from breathin'
So to beat 'em they offer people the illusion of freedom
But when you're done dreamin' and wake up, tortured for treason
Then you can see them, hidin' behind the God they believe in"

Lysergic- You think I'm joking. I've been to jail. Have you? I am not scared of it. I have something called faith in God. I have been to third world countries and seen the worst poverty in the world, HAVE YOU? It changes a person and makes them see the big picture. People die everyday because of American arrogance and western-centric thinking. I do community service regularly without being forced to. Do you?

If you answered "no" to all of those questions, that is why you don't understand me. That is why you are not taking me seriously.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Don't worry, as long as there is still breath left in my body, ideas of righteousness and freedom will never die. All around me will hear my unfiltered voice.

Rise, brothers and sisters of the free world.

edit on 14-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

...you belong in jail.

Like it or not that's the least that is is is going to happen to you with that tude you got. Something you need to wake up to yourself.

YOU AREN"T KING KONG and the splash you make will be like a bug on a windshield. That's about it.
edit on 14-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I fail to see what going to county jail is suppose to prove. Is that your rep?
You know nothing about me with your naivety assuming, all the while puffin out your chest.
I've done and seen things that you may or may not ever experience but what does that really matter?

A time of reckoning will come but could you calm down instead of coming off as an adderalled out angst ridden teen?
Simmer down boy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join