It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: Wake up now!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Indeed, there's a battle going on. And it didn't start with OWS. It didn't start with 9-11. I doubt it began 2000 years ago. I believe it started the very day, that for the first time a man thought about good and evil.

And THEM... are always evil, aren't they?

The bitter truth is, there is no THEM.

As long you'll see THEM, you'll have war and misery.

Because as long as there's a THEM, there's good and evil.

But there is no THEM.

There is only US.

And the day we all realize that, there will be peace.

US is ME,

and I am everything...

edit on 14/11/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Question is, do all lifeforms eventually become one or does one lifeform eventually become all?

Right... right?
edit on 14-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Interesting question!

Considering, that many aspects of our world show patterns of repetition, I'd say, that it's an endless cycle of one thing becoming many things, and many things becoming one thing.

It was Friedrich Nietzsche, who once talked about a sea, that diffuses, just to contract at a certain point, and to diffuse once more, and on and on.

Maybe, one day, the scientists of the future will realize, that all the stars of the universe finally are coming home, back to the beginning, just to fill up the emptiness of a universe with another big bang.

I feel, when I stopp seeing THEM, when I stop hating, then I feel something happening to me. I feel that I calm down. And deep inside I feel, that there's nothing to fear.

Nothing to doubt, and nothing to fear...

edit on 14/11/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
You can't have martial law without a government. hmm...

You just pointed out a flaw in your own logic, since I was paraphrasing what you said earlier. Like I said, you don't even understand what you want exactly (or maybe it's my fault for not understanding epileptics)

The world won't change due to an online forum. People need to get out there and be proactive. Get rid of the right politicians then elect the proper public officials, don't listen to the media unless you have multiple references, quit rioting and retarding the economy by shutting down ports or markets (that compounds the problem) and be more knowledgeable about banking and the housing market. Using the methods I mentioned, instead of rioting, does take patience tho.

The world has a pimple and people want to pop it before it has a head. They're just aggravating it and are going to make it bigger when it appears.
edit on 14-11-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

oh look.... this guy has it all figured out.. Wow, we are saved. Yay. I guess all the worlds issues will go away now. all we needed was for this guy to come up with the right formula to show all those people trying to duct tape it together just how it's done... finally.

I can't eat paper... it's just common sense. And the less valuable it becomes, I bet the worse it tastes. I know EXACTLY what I want.... And I, as opposed to others who just sit and give telepathic armchair instructions to politicians... have a plan. I can realize that I do not need all this unnecessary crap that is making others just chase that old tail around in circles.

let me try explaining it in simpler forms.

Something is falling.... something heavy. I would suggest getting out from underneath it before it collapses entirely. It's just a friendly piece of advice. Anyone who takes that as some type of high treason needs to realize that the only entertaining "overactor" is Jim Carey.

Your style of mad rigid reluctance to the ACTUAL CURRENT REALITY bores me.

You were not paraphrazing what I was saying. You were paraphrasing what the OP said. You said he wanted no government but martial law. Maybe that was your typo, but you said it. I just want you to think about that for a second... because I think your technicality batteries just crapped out.

Anyway... this thread sucks now.

I'm over it. At first people were understanding what was being said, now it is mucked up with all the NAY NAY NAY, you cannot be rid of our sacred shrine of organized chaos. NAY NAY.

i just want to walk around like a monty python madman going NAY NAY you disrespectful revolutionaries... What in the world do you think you are doing to our proud system built by... revolutionaries. cough *ahem*... but those good god fearing revolutionaries and we SAW IT WITH OUR OWN EYES.

OK.... EVERYBODY BACK TO WORK.... CHILDREN TOO. NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEM BUT A FEW LITTLE BUGS AND GLITCHES THAT RON PAUL WILL JUST CLEAN RIGHT UP.

I'll vote for his ass... just as soon as he tells me who hired Oswald. If he wants to be prez, that should be a requirement.... among MANY MANY other little tid bits of way overdue info.

If he's got no answers.... he's just another talking face. Truth has my trust... nothing else.

NOTHING else. Where is our transparency? I'll tell you where. Men are way too eager to fill up such a crap job.
Why can't people see the masterplan? I do not riot, but some people do.... these days, it's weather for. Can't you see that's why they let O be the man? They need to get somebody else in there to for the collapse though.... it should not be on his watch.... it won't be. We still have a way to go. they just want to hold it together till the right time. anyone who tries to stop this freight train is being a little siwwy. they all know it'll happen... it's in the works. some do not like it. More know it's unstoppable because it's in the MATH... you just aren't gonna get a different answer on that calculaor with the same numbers... nope.

the post I made about putting them on the stand... was about their PODIUM.... holy moley. it was about the public asking more uncomfortable questions and not the same one's that easily answered by some typical promising bunk. I want to see people in office who can actually manage to to tell a truth or two. That would be freaking impressive!

Everybody was like OBAMA is the MAN.... He's gonna SAVE us. I said pffft... what? Is he superman or something, but I was kike ok, let's see... but he's not going to do any better. He got elected and then I decided that even though he lied about some stuff.... I liked him as a person. He has JACKED Y'ALLZ RIDE!

and they let him do it!... everybody knows that right before you give up on your debt, you spend a butt load of money as convincingly as possible. That is what they did. That is what they ALLL did.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
it's the masterplan... what do you want?? SMALLER GOVERNMENT.... you're gonna get it!

You are going to LOOSE some things often termed with "government".... k, don't believe it? Don't prepare. Don't learn how to live without money just in case.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
man the topic title was misleading, cause i just WOKE UP and you havn't told me a good reason to stay awake, i'm going back to bed bro, thats messed up

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

oh look.... this guy has it all figured out.. Wow, we are saved. Yay. I guess all the worlds issues will go away now. all we needed was for this guy to come up with the right formula to show all those people trying to duct tape it together just how it's done... finally. I can't eat paper... it's just common sense. And the less valuable it becomes, I bet the worse it tastes. I know EXACTLY what I want.... And I, as opposed to others who just sit and give telepathic armchair instructions to politicians... have a plan. I can realize that I do not need all this unnecessary crap that is making others just chase that old tail around in circles. let me try explaining it in simpler forms. Something is falling.... something heavy. I would suggest getting out from underneath it before it collapses entirely. It's just a friendly piece of advice. Anyone who takes that as some type of high treason needs to realize that the only entertaining "overactor" is Jim Carey. Your style of mad rigid reluctance to the ACTUAL CURRENT REALITY bores me. You were not paraphrazing what I was saying. You were paraphrasing what the OP said. You said he wanted no government but martial law. Maybe that was your typo, but you said it. I just want you to think about that for a second... because I think your technicality batteries just crapped out. Anyway... this thread sucks now. I'm over it. At first people were understanding what was being said, now it is mucked up with all the NAY NAY NAY, you cannot be rid of our sacred shrine of organized chaos. NAY NAY. i just want to walk around like a monty python madman going NAY NAY you disrespectful revolutionaries... What in the world do you think you are doing to our proud system built by... revolutionaries. cough *ahem*... but those good god fearing revolutionaries and we SAW IT WITH OUR OWN EYES. OK.... EVERYBODY BACK TO WORK.... CHILDREN TOO. NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEM BUT A FEW LITTLE BUGS AND GLITCHES THAT RON PAUL WILL JUST CLEAN RIGHT UP. I'll vote for his ass... just as soon as he tells me who hired Oswald. If he wants to be prez, that should be a requirement.... among MANY MANY other little tid bits of way overdue info. If he's got no answers.... he's just another talking face. Truth has my trust... nothing else. NOTHING else. Where is our transparency? I'll tell you where. Men are way too eager to fill up such a crap job. Why can't people see the masterplan? I do not riot, but some people do.... these days, it's weather for. Can't you see that's why they let O be the man? They need to get somebody else in there to for the collapse though.... it should not be on his watch.... it won't be. We still have a way to go. they just want to hold it together till the right time. anyone who tries to stop this freight train is being a little siwwy. they all know it'll happen... it's in the works. some do not like it. More know it's unstoppable because it's in the MATH... you just aren't gonna get a different answer on that calculaor with the same numbers... nope. the post I made about putting them on the stand... was about their PODIUM.... holy moley. it was about the public asking more uncomfortable questions and not the same one's that easily answered by some typical promising bunk. I want to see people in office who can actually manage to to tell a truth or two. That would be freaking impressive! Everybody was like OBAMA is the MAN.... He's gonna SAVE us. I said pffft... what? Is he superman or something, but I was kike ok, let's see... but he's not going to do any better. He got elected and then I decided that even though he lied about some stuff.... I liked him as a person. He has JACKED Y'ALLZ RIDE! and they let him do it!... everybody knows that right before you give up on your debt, you spend a butt load of money as convincingly as possible. That is what they did. That is what they ALLL did.

Holy crack Batman. Reading this post was like watching a guy have an argument with himself. Pull yourself together man. All your points are valid but you dont do yourself or the cause any justice by such bi polar and disjointed rants. Focus on the point and present that point. Dont get caught up trying to say everything all at once. The information is overwhelming, but take your time.

There is nothing wrong with healthy paranoia, its what kept us alive when other animals were getting eaten by lions. Back to the OP i agree that the time to act is now. Unfortunately i have come to realize it might all be too little too late. You can hold hands and sing "Kumbaya" all you want but the game is just about over. My suggestion is to enjoy the rest of what little time we have left in this current paradigm. We are all to become the last of the Mohicans. It was inevitable. If you want to know the future all you have to do is look at the past

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It's amazing that with all that's going on, all wars and all-seeing-eyes, satanic rituals, Bohemian grove, False flag attacks, fake Gulf of Tomkim news on TV, building 7 collapsing in a controlled demolition, explosion in both WTC towers before planes hit them, codex alimentarius, movies and songs of all sort making reference to the Illuminati and Satan and still there are people argueing about the existence of God. There are still people who call people who try to inform others about what is going on crazy. This is not the end of the world, but we're getting close to the end of the world as we know it.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by edog11

What "things" are out there more important then your life.I don't consider my son or daughter a "thing",but most of all after your rant that has been posted on ATS and many other website's a hundred times by a hundred people ,what are YOU doing to prevent what you say is comeing?????????????? all you people do is tell us to do something,what the hell are you doing?

I am currently trying to minimize monetary hold on myself to the bare minimum. my current monthly bills run less than a hundred bucks not including gas, groceries... i do not plan on obtaining too many more bills but I do not plan on living off of anyone else either. i plan to not pay too many taxes after I whittle it down. I plan on growing food and starting gardens for myself and any of my friends and family with a yard who wants more fresh food. i will look for green ways to recycle and live frugally and start doing wha i want to do... writing, video taping, making documentaries of places I know and personal videos about my experiences to help wrap their heads around things that never fit into the system, because I never did and therefore it's part of my job to help this change. i want others to get prepared in case they have to become mobile if disaster strikes, get their power shut off, loose their job... or simply not starve while rain is failing on their head. You don't need as much as you think to survive. what you need is your freedom of choice and your ingenuity.... you need to feel like you are in more control of your life and now many people do not feel that way. people who feel they have control, if they cannot see all those who suffer for someone else's comfort... who cares what they think. You gotta be blind to think that we are gonna keep passing this buck. We've spoiled ourselves into thinking it's an american entitlement. It's a worldwide entitlement and it is YOUR JOB to pitch a damn fit because if you're american... you might be able to get away with it and if you do, you just made it ok for some poor starving SOB to pitch a fit.
Thank you,your not the OP but I did say "you people".I hope the OP reads your responce,I don't know why people that are so passionate about this don't add what you have to there rant's.

I might add anonymity is also a good thing,especially if you are going to stay put............thanks again for your response.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Humanity is one entity,whatever the agenda of the sick minded,in reality they are doing it to themselves.The corrupt and the insane run the planet and they run it for themselves,they are in a club and you're not invited.
What they do not realize is that what you do marks you,there is no escape from the truth in the end,my message to them would be redeem yourselves while you can-God forgives,but the true God lies within your heart.
I think 99% of humanity may move forward onto another plane but the 1% will hold us back as we are one entity,in the end they will have to face themselves and what they have done,until that day the 99% must carry the torch.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

You were paraphrasing what the OP said. You said he wanted no government but martial law.

...no, as I said, I was paraphrasing you.

I have repeatedly stated we need the military complex. I guess you just can't read. Rising up against the SYSTEM, is not a revolution against your fellow man and against order.

I bet that if the system collapsed and martial law was declared... there would be some very excited volunteers who wanted to help maintain order.... I promise you that.

I won't bother with the rest of that giant post. You are eclectic as f&ck. You make irrelevant facts equivalent of saying "I'M TELLING YOU, 2+2 = 4" and you lack a main point.

The methods I suggested actually do work. It's at the very least better than complaining.

The world won't change due to an online forum. People need to get out there and be proactive. Get rid of the right politicians then elect the proper public officials, don't listen to the media unless you have multiple references, quit rioting and retarding the economy by shutting down ports or markets (that compounds the problem) and be more knowledgeable about banking and the housing market. Using these methods, instead of rioting, does take patience tho.

Actually, if people weren't so ignorant as to elect criminals to public office (even the pres of the US)...and fall for gimmicky bank schemes, then none of this sh*t would be happening. It all boils down to ignorance. Now what are those ignorant masses doing that got us into the mess in the first place? They're rioting (protesting is fine, not rioting), destroying establishments, initiating class warfare, and asking for an easy way out. It's a lolfest. And don't worry, I'm certain there will be a very easy way out coming up in 2012.
edit on 15-11-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
At least for me, the day Immortal Technique is killed, that will be my sign. I know it will be the sign for the rest of his Soldier Supporter Army.

I will go to the nearest occupy with a crow bar in my hand. Tech has been been at occupy movements in different cities, and I know he will be on the front-lines when violence breaks out. Speaking of front-lines, reminds me of another revolution song... if you haven't heard it, start it at 1.35 for tech's verse or just listen from the beginning.

The person who posted about everyone becoming "enlightened at once" will enjoy the end of his verse...

immortal technique is a BRILLIANT man. Do not let first impressions decieve you, he speaks true words and is one of the few fighting for us.... i am very inspired by this guy and have started to do my own work because of his word.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
But there is no THEM.
Yep, we're the same species, but we've had different training. Some are going to manipulate. Some are going to protest. Some are going to sleep. Some are going to kill. I don't think handing out copies of Das Energi is going to change this. I think some are going to battle it out. Some are going to be loud. Some are going to walk away from the whole circus. Some people will just coast though while waiting for their dreamt up afterlife. Some people aren't going to wake up. They will be dragged around by the nearest carrot. These sleepers are the masses. If you need help on the commune, in the office, or on the battlefield, you need the sleepers. Your persuasion of the sleepers is only manipulation in the end. They are loyal to the carrot, so take advantage of that.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
awesome op
another immortal technique song
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Live from twitter
ImmortalTech: NYPD choppers have shut down air space over ZP preventing all news choppers from filming the raid

TIME FOR REVOLUTION, THIS IS IT

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

is the time for revolution part from u or from i t
also do u have a link or somthing to it

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
To... "THE LEGEND"

you are just trying to start a debate that is not about the issue but about writing... you are trying to derail the thread by clustering it with confusion.

I have REPEATEDLY stated that you can't go straight after the elites. I'm real sorry you're missing that but as hard as you are looking for something to nitpick, you have NO EXCUSE to have not seen it. Selective vision and all you know.

I will say one more time, the less we give them, the less they have.... because they have all of US working for THEM.... that's not an overthrow. That is starving the beast.

HERE is where you fail to see simple logic and I really hope you are able to get past this barrier because it's really apparant and does not help your stance... only hurts it.... unless your stance is to simply serve as an example of who NOT to listen to. If you go against my words meant to help the poor, you are practically SHOVING them into riot.

take a look around... people are angry and they want answers but even if they calm down and relax THEY STILL NEED TO EAT.

They have to depend on the SYSTEM, because that is how PEOPLE LIKE YOU are saying it HAS TO WORK.

So what are they gonna do? Look to the government for ANSWERS.

THEY WILL NOT GET THEIR ANSWERS.

They will get MAD.... They will RIOT.

BECAUSE THEY ARE SICK, HOMELESS and STARVING!!!

I am trying to tell people they need to try going around the system... don't get yourself killed raising that fist. Recombine your CELL... build a small protective cell, like the ones in your body and keep these viruses from infecting you... you will die in an onslaught if you don't understand the battle.

Make your cell efficient, stable, self contained... all the while OBSERVING... because the truth will leak out during this collapse. It is already happening. Don't throw yourself to the enemy because this is not that type of battle. The damage is being done from the inside out... that should not be too hard to see, but if we keep that life support on it, it will just keep on living and consuming our lives. People sacrifice their own children in honor of this beast... because they like believing in lies.

So what are you saying to the poor and those about to loose more jobs?

Don't consolidate, don't be a survivalist? Don't try to just save yourself and your family with faith in God and observation and the REAL system that works, this magical, irreplaceable earth and the nature in it that many of us simply ignore until the wind blows too hard.

ok... ok.... You keep telling those people not to simplify and shoot down my words.... and those people WILL be in the STREET. RIOTING. LOOTING. WONDERING WHY THE HELL YOUR SOLUTIONS DON'T WORK.

They will be waiting on an answer... you don't have one. I'm just trying to shed light on that. You WANT them to keep trying and keep failing because if they are not slaves with jobs, they will be slaves in war & patsies on the screen. The dumb and deserved of death the elites will call them when THEY were the victims. An online forum won't change anything?

Then be quiet. Practice what you preach because if you want to talk contradiction and hippocracy, you just need to look at your own words.

I don't want them to riot, I want them to lay low, hunker down, get back to nature while holding on to what they know is right and OBSERVE. That is their best chance to not look like the deadly stray bullets in this battle. Make your direction COUNT. They need to know that if they keep propping up a broke system of lies and being slaves then maybe when that set of lies pulls them under, they will know in their final breath that maybe they should have looked back to Gods creation and embraced that instead, but it will be too late for them to reguide themselves and make another choice.

Here's the thing. The ELITES do not want them to be survivalists, they want them to keep biting the pacifier and being confused till it all drops, they will then rise up. The military will have to stop them. That blood the military and authorities will shed will BIND them to a demonic fate... that is where it becomes US and THEM instead of we. That blood will reaffirm the bonds between the elites and the military. Military people are in a spirit of seeing, knowing and compromise, but they have worked hard, so when they start pulling triggers, that spirit will be replaced by one with guilt and bloody hands and that blood will no longer allow them to question morality, they will then be beyond morality and will only be able to hear the call of duty, which is programmed to them, slaves are refreshed by the elite spirit, poor will be whittled down. All will learn not to question authority.

You want their death, not their salvation
edit on 15-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Okay, in context what you say is true, and when I first 'woke up' I wrote many such similar 'wake-u calls' hoping to inspire and wage our own war against 'them', but the truth is, we can't 'fight' them, because we don't really know who 'they' are. You could name a Government, a Corporation or an Organization, but could you give a name? And to 'fight' them, wouldn't we be in essence, just as bad as the system which opresses us, uses violence against us, takes away our freedom, lies to us and rapes our earth?

I'm not saying we should just sit back and do nothing like submissive sheep, but we can't get up and 'fight' our un-named opressors either.

You can lead by example, though. Don't support them. Don't use their vaccines, don't drink their flouride, don't buy cage eggs/abbatoir meat, don't drive cars which omit high amounts of carbon, don't eat their GMO food, don't buy food you KNOW comes from animal cruelty, child labor or any other unethical source, don't work for their corporations, grow your own gardens, don't take their pharmaceuticals... It's pretty simply. If you disagree with something (whatever it is), don't support it.

If you don't slave away working in their evil corporations so you can make their bulls#it money and buy the products you make/sell back from them, then they lose. If enough of us simply refuse to support the evil and BE free, we'll over-ride them. Then when we no longer ALLOW them to treat us as slaves and destroy our planet, they'll be less subtle in the ways they manipulate us, and more people will see.

That's all it takes. Don't sit there eating a McDonald's burger while you complain about how disgusting it is, or take the drugs you know are only addictive, expensive and blocking your pineal gland, don't buy products if you're then going to rant about how children overseas are being forced to make it for you.

And of course, keep spreading the enlightenment. But don't be arrogant and forceful about it, we were all once unaware as well.

It's all good and well you posting this, and to the few of us who know what you're talking about, quite inspiration, but in the future, don't post a well orchestraded call for us to 'stand up and fight' when you;

a) Don't give us a plan/strategy

b) Don't give us a direct target

c) Don't make it clear to the people who might not be quite as switched on a basic run-down of who and what it is you're talking about.

;D

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

E-dog, I understand your fustration and have made the same rants many times before! I believe there will come a time for revolution but right now in the US is not that time! With only three to five percent of people willing to fight for their freedom, we would enevitably be wiped out in the first wave! I believe we need between 30% and 50% of people ready to risk their lives! We are demoralized, disinformed and disillusioned! I believe we need to get the truth out to the people of the US! secondly we need to protest and boycott the TBTF corporations and banks that bring nothing to our country but pain, wealth disparity and job outsourcing! Thirdly, we will never change our country democratically and the only other way is to revolt but we can't just have anarchy! We need to decide what will rule our lands after our fascist system is torn down! Here is something i had written for another article but it applies here! It was one of the last of many of my rants but because it was so true i have given up on changing peoples minds. Keep in mind that these are some of the very reasons why we don't see american's risking their butts the way we see others in other countries!

I hate to say this but people in the US have it too good right now and until we have a majority of our population who either realize the truth or live way below the Status Quo we will never see any changes for the better! It's unfortunate that many of us are dumbed down through chemicals illegal or otherwise and so we may never see any actual revolution. I would love to see some real changes in the media and federal reserve because the control of disinformation and the manipulation of our monies are the most important factors facing us right now but we hardly hear anything about these issues and this is not by chance, this is by design! Some day America may realize the truth but it wont be through some uncharacterized protest without any definition or leadership like OWS! Sometimes the reigns of change must be grasped by the rightous even if the risk is great and the Task huge! I'm sure the colonialist of the revolutionary war knew these things! Though the average American wants change without struggle, sacrifice or any personal risks and think they can vote that change into existance! IMO this will never happen for we have had well over 200 years to see this but still we don't realize this fact! Every time there has been change it has always come through struggle and once the struggle has ceased, we have seen the loss of many of those freedoms! I am tired of telling the same message to those without ears to hear or the understanding to comprehend or the eyes to see and so if this is what we choose then so be it! May God have mercy on our souls cause TPTB wont!

I have been reading some of your posts and though some of you see whats wrong with our world "which is pretty much everything" some of you just want to blame the politicians but not the system which they have perpetuated for over 200 years! It seems like many people don't want to blame the top .01% that are actually controlling the media, politicians and the world in general! We send people to jail to rehabilitate them but the truth is when we send a first time offender to jail. Once they are there they learn how to steal, rape and kill! As if the world of representative government were any different. Most of these men that are elected are running with good intentions but once they get to office they are manipulated by the same corrupt system! The same thing with big businesses! I'm sure these people are not looking to destroy peoples lives at first until they find out that's the only way to succeed! Our constitution gives us freedom to do what we want until it becomes detrimental to anothers health, well being and livelyhood! I think we are way past that point! I realize noone wants to hear the truth, they want to blame the politicians, immigation, the poor, entitelments and any other media rheteric!
Believe what you will but just remember only the truth will set you free! Being deluded don't count as freedoms!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

You're the one derailing it with huge, irrelevant posts that don't give a single useful idea about what to do. You're like a speech writer who knows how to make rhetoric, but that's it. You have NO specifics at all and can't stay on point to save your life.
At least he actually gave suggestions on action to take, which make coherent sense.

Originally posted by breakherlegs
Okay, in context what you say is true, and when I first 'woke up' I wrote many such similar 'wake-u calls' hoping to inspire and wage our own war against 'them', but the truth is, we can't 'fight' them, because we don't really know who 'they' are. You could name a Government, a Corporation or an Organization, but could you give a name? And to 'fight' them, wouldn't we be in essence, just as bad as the system which opresses us, uses violence against us, takes away our freedom, lies to us and rapes our earth?

Exactly. Nobody in this thread really knows what they're talking about because they've not identified who "they" are, other than saying "elites" (can't get more vague). The OP didn't even specify. Some said the government, but then that's anarchy.
edit on 15-11-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join