It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: Wake up now!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
**********I URGE YOU TO READ THE FOLLOWING, REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE**********

I have read thousands and thousands of posts/replies/pm's about how fed up most people are with the status of the world and the way we are being raped by the elite and I can honestly tell you that I AM FED UP with the way some of you (Not just on ATS, I am speaking in general) are acting. Most of you keep complaining and complaining but remain relatively passive. Don't you see that the time is NOW? Don't you see that if there was ever going to be a chance to defeat them, that time is RIGHT NOW? They are putting together the last pieces of the mechanism to annihilate most of us and to completely dominate the remaining survivors. WE HAVE NO TIME!

You say you are tired of it all. You say you want change. You say you want to WIN- for the sake of humanity, for the sake of our children. You say you will do anything to free mankind from this cancer that is the Elite/Illuminati/bankers/NWO/Freemasons etc.

But what are you doing about it? Not as much as you CAN. Do you realize that there is a war going on out there? People are fighting and literally dying for YOUR right to exist. There is not going to be a second chance at this!

Forget about Alex Jones or David Icke or whoever you may be looking to for guidance.
Open your eyes. Just for a short moment and look around you. Take a good look around you and see the truth- for once in your life TRUST YOUR OWN INSTINCT.
You know. I know! BILLIONS of others K.N.O.W! Its DO OR DIE. And losing is not an option- the price we pay for losing will be more than humanly imaginable (Literally). There are things out there that are more valuable than your life or my life. Understand that and you will understand your true value. Experience that and you will experience true freedom!

Forget what you have been programmed to believe. Forget the unreasonable "laws" that they have put in place to decrease our chances to overcome THEM. Forget how they WANT you to act. BE A HUMAN BEING. You are a living, sentient machine, created for the purpose of LIVING, LOVING AND BEING LOVED!
No matter how corrupt they have made most of us through the ages, you are the most beautiful, complex and loving creation that this planet has ever witnessed. You are SPECIAL. Each and every single one of you! I just wish some of you could see yourself the same way. You are the master of your own future. You ARE your legacy and noone and nothing can ever take that away from you- no matter what. The only entity in existence that can give that away is YOU!

They fear us and they fear us for good reasons. There is almost 7 Billion of us while there is around 3000 of them. We outnumber them 2.3 MILLION to 1. This is not going to be an advantage for much longer as long as we let them gain more and more control. We must act NOW.

Please. I am begging you! Whoever you are. Wherever you are. For the sake of everything we love and hold dear... Wake up and stop this madness before we are forced to turn on each other. I do not want to have my destiny sealed like this. I am a human being! I have a free-will and a right to exist and I WILL fight to the death and beyond to defend that WITH HONOR AND PRIDE!

Let that little sparkle in your soul that is your humanity grow. Let it in time turn into an inferno that consumes your being. Unleash your true self!

Let your voices send tremors to their very core! Let them remember why their forefathers feared us!

FIGHT! For all the hundreds of millions of lives that they have taken from us. For the BILLIONS amongst us that are suffering unnecessarily because of them.
You have been summoned to fight and obliterate this evil that is to blame for so much!

This was your wakeup call. You will either stay passive and forfeit your existence to an unseen force, or you will fight as a truly FREE human being and conquer your destiny.

AWAKEN! MAKE THEM FEEL HUMANITY'S WRATH!

(Edit) just putting this in:

Second Edit: No I am not talking about Space Monkeys with lasers.

The elite/elites who are running this charade that most people think is what's really going on in the world (Pretty much everything in MSM), are very close to their goal. There is much debate on what their goal exactly is but it has much to do with them having complete and total dominance over the rest of us and the worst part is that whatever they want will seem as "normal" to us as time goes by.

Whatever their goal exactly is, it will be very bad for the rest of us judging from their history of blood-lust, cannibalism, satanism, mass-murder, sadism, pedophilia and a bunch of other sick stuff.

IT--
edit on 13-11-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by edog11

WTH are you rambling about? You make no sense whatsoever...

edit on 11/11/13 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

Lol, are you illiterate? His post makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
THE BUCK STOPS HERE

Somebody print out them bumper stickers. Sorry, I aint got time to make Tshirts.

oh yeah... and you can't sell them... obviously.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am ready.
I am willing.
I am waiting for the trigger to be pulled.
I as well as my cohorts numbering 333 heart felt patriots in a town of 7800 are willing and ready to react to the next false flag scenario. And this is true throughout all rural areas, many in greater percentages than my area.
We have determined that a false flag event resembling the so many in the past is what it will take to spark the revolution.
We also believe that this is why we have not seen such an event so far.
The elitists realize that the people have awakened.
They realize that no Gulf of Tomkin or Building 7 collapse, which fly in the face of State Citizens of these united states, will ever be tolerated again.
You are right my friend.
Semper Fi!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
ETA: All seriousness I will have to read the OP. But this clip has become my go-to reference to many things nowadays.

Okay now that I read the OP. I didn't have a problem following it, but I do not agree with it. Good read though.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Fear is a powerful weapon my friend, do not let it get too you.

2nd

link   
Most sense I've read today. No need to comment further as I believe you've covered all the bases.

The more that continue to put their thoughts into words and share them, the more of a chance we have of people waking up.

Thank you.

Peace

edit on 13-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

link   

WAKE UP!!!

Nothing a sawed off can't handle..

Remember were not defenseless little [snip]

WAKE UP

Defend your self, mind, body, and soul..

By any means necessarily.

Don't let the system scare you!!!

They want you afraid!!
edit on 13-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/4/12 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by edog11

Yeah, I didnt get the gist of the post. Maybe the op could repost with more legible info of some form or another?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

reply to post by edog11

Lol, are you illiterate? His post makes perfect sense to me.

I was listening to that song and i was thinking...oh my gosh it's one of the coolest rap songs evah and then i started hearing the lyrics and was like... can somebody translate this for me?

Somebody once told me (we were talking end times talk way back in the 80s...me- a child speaking to an adult about history)and I was informed by this person that in end times scenario there was known to be a potential problem with black muslims because they would take a very aggressive position in a chaotic revolutionary setting... which is bound to happen when systems fall. Not every revolution must be so aggressive but circumstantially they become bound by what they experience and what they know, which is a racial and sociological division that is perhaps being seeded by literature and other forms of propaganda. It is thought to be the source of much bloodshed in WW3. this has been known by think tanks for eons it seems if regular ass people know this like common knowledge by someone who doesn't even get involved in such things enough to even try to teach that child against islam, because both agree... parent and child, that it's all perspective and it's more about the aggression being taught into people... not about whose belief is most right. i mean i was brought up around christians but we don't sit around slamming islam or even go to church very often for that matter. we just have these buildings we can all use painted white for weddings, funerals and family reunions. i don't exactly see how that is a conspiracy... but anyway, as for religious history and things to come, that has always been you know... something just there, that little piece of info. Did you know that skinhead lit is also propaganda... racist propaganda that is more about slamming jews that slamming blacks but it was made to make blacks feel uncomfortable without the skinheads being quickly ineffective by targeting blacks which would have openly retaliated more aggressively... but my point is people write this #. anyone who buys it is a pawn.

did he say "you never seen a black barbarian"... but then he says something about relation to barbarians... MY GOD I WISH I COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY!!!... because uhhhhhh.... wellll.... i don't know....what the hell is this?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

you obviously can't read english? or seriously lack comprehensive skills? the OP makes perfect sense to me and should to anybody with half a brain..and he is right. Star and Flag for you friend. I am feeling the exact same way you are. I'm no longer fed up with the system, and the elite for their actions. It is expected, I know exactly what actions they are going to continue carrying out and I expect it anymore. Now im just fed up, with all my fellow human beings who allow this evil to occur..Stop complaing, either put up or shut up. Me? im going to put up...this is war. and unfortunately, i believe you are right about this being our last chance. Soon humanity's hope as a whole will be crushed. Thank you for the eye opening post.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfidel

I get the jist of the post, but for all I know he could be talking about space monkeys with laser guns who are running the planet from uranus. More information is needed simply because some people do not have any idea what or who he is speaking about.

I take it he is talking about the NWO, Fema, death, WW3, economy, Elite...... Correct?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Your outrage is understandable. Even fitting.

However, . . .

the script in rough outline is clear.

The satanic globalists will be in power 3.5-7 years overtly . . . and have been under the table for 110-170 years and some say 400 years.

God evidently insists on this closing chapter of history as we've known it as a most intensely vivid illustration of what rebellion against Him and His priorities results in . . . rampant self-destructive evils of every kind . . .

Thankfully He will bring utter Peace on the Return of The King . . . however . . . between now and then, much blood will flow. Thankfully not the 7 billion minus 200 million the globalists intend to genocidally murder but billions. 1/3 of what is and later 1/3 of what's left from that according to Biblical prophecies, will die.

I believe that the most we can do for our land, individuals and families is walk close to God; fast, pray; reach out to the poor and needy; prepare as best as we are able re food etc.

Nevertheless, God was not joking when He declared that this era would be worse than the globe had ever seen or would ever see again.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
did he say "you never seen a black barbarian"... but then he says something about relation to barbarians... MY GOD I WISH I COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY!!!... because uhhhhhh.... wellll.... i don't know....what the hell is this?

Download the mixtape this song is from for free on - viperrecords.com...

All the issues addressed by the OP are addressed in this mixtape.

Direct your questions about the lyrics to the immortal technique forum.

Everybody who likes OPs post NEEDS to listen to this song below, believe me...

Edit- Tech talks about Islam, Christianity, and Buhdism in his songs, he doesn't discriminate.
edit on 13-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OsubsZero13

Understandable.

However, as Phil Zimbardo's prison experiment [and the LORD OF THE FLIES novel] showed . . . the evil is in the heart of each individual.

To a large degree we have ended up with the elites who's lived out evils are merely the logical resulting extensions of our own.

Only THE CROSS and the Blood of Jesus has a solution for that. And we know how great a hostility that is treated with on ATS.

I believe that prayer, fasting, spiritual warfare will do far more than all the guns etc. all the patriots can muster. Certainly I think we can have by such great impact for our families and local areas where groups of Christians band together across denominational lines and live Biblical lives engaging in powerful spiritual warfare.

I believe that children will speak a WORD OF THE LORD and evil generals and whole armies will immediately fall into cracks immediately opening up in the earth a la the incident related to Moses and the rebellion against him.

Not that I think guns are unwise or unfitting. I think folks need to be prayerfully wise about being armed and prepared to deal with mobs etc.

"The weapons of our warfare are not carnal . . . the pulling down of principalities and strong holds [from the dark spiritual realm] . . . "

Those are the forces driving the globalist clueless idiots.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
reply to post by lnfidel

I get the jist of the post, but for all I know he could be talking about space monkeys with laser guns who are running the planet from uranus. More information is needed simply because some people do not have any idea what or who he is speaking about.

I take it he is talking about the NWO, Fema, death, WW3, economy, Elite...... Correct?

I think he is talking about standing up on your own two feet and really thinking about how much power the elite have over you. they have this power because of money, but that's just paper. Do you have any faith in your brothers and sisters around you? the elite can try to turn us against each other... maybe even make the military shoot us down but most of the military do not want to do crap like this andif we tried to make a change altogether the military would see that it's not about controlling the flare ups with brute force and killing their own brothers and sisters... its about organizing the rapid change because they would see the change taking place and know and understand. if the financial system collapses... the only reason to stay employed would be to hold on to their guns. they don't want to kill people... that is having faith in goodness, but they will kill people to keep them from hurting other people if they think it is out of hand. You have to take a stand, but you have to know what to do as well. Who is our enemy?... that church, this church, that government... run by perhaps nitwitted members of our own human family? Or is it power, greed and having no faith in yourself and EACH OTHER?

What is the real problem here? How do we enslave each other with a piece of paper and most importantly, what are they going to do with 7 billion self sufficient nomads? they'd be better off leaving us alone so they don't have to burn up all our bodies and choke themselves out in the process... besides, they'd miss us if we were gone. All the talent, integrity and wisdom in the 7 billion of us... how could they live without us? they'd be scared... that's for sure if the ones with their machines refused to pull triggers... the ones who BUILT those machines! YOU THINK THOSE ARE MECHANIC HANDS?

Think again.

Think.

They divide us with illusions.

Why can't we do this math?
edit on 13-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so injured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Download the mixtape this song is from for free on - viperrecords.com...

All the issues addressed by the OP are addressed in this mixtape.

Direct your questions about the lyrics to the immortal technique forum.

Everybody who likes OPs post NEEDS to listen to this song below, believe me...

Edit- Tech talks about Islam, Christianity, and Buhdism in his songs, he doesn't discriminate.

ok... that's good... metal is like that but when you don't listen to an artist a lot you are like... what??

that's what i wanted to know. if you are going to talk # about people, you have to talk # about everybody. That's a rule since we are all the same.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join