It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New scandal to ROCK Congress

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Let me first say there is a thread here by CherubBaby titled: 60 Minutes Expected to Air Investigation of Pelosi Stock Investments
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am expanding the investigation to this thread. As I posted in the thread above, I believe the title of the thread is causing it to be over looked by many (60 minutes, old folks show, boring, etc....). My hats off to CherubBaby for posting this but trust me when I say more will come out and this is going to be big.

These corruptocrats have been gaming the system for too long and now we must air their dirty laundry.

Here are my posts in the above thread reiterated. Please post any new news you find (as I will), lets dig deep and expose these unethical b@stards.

---------Repost, minus the Flag comments, his thread deserves it----------

Of course they are exempt from the law, THEY MAKE THE LAW. But in the court of public opinion they will fall hard for their immoral behavior.

Here's the book that started it:
www.amazon.com...

Here are some new tidbits:
Breitbart is tweeting updates - twitter.com... #!/AndrewBreitbart/

Bachus's involvement (tweet): Looks like @BachusAL06 (R-Al) traded stocks like crack addict whose only knowledge of market was what he knew as DC/congressional insider.

Pelosi's involvement: biggovernment.com...

Boehner's involvement: thehill.com...

BREAKING NEWS, more to come and more corruptocrats to fall.

More news:

As many as a dozen members of Congress and their aides took part in insider trading based on foreknowledge of market moving information on Capitol Hill, disgraced Washington lobbyist Jack Abramoff told CNBC in an interview.

astuteblogger.blogspot.com...

More on Pelosi's immoral behavior:
www.americanthinker.com...

Pelosi helping her Hubby make $$$:
Pelosi's Bill Could Benefit Husband's Stock Holding
cnsnews.com...

Again, no disrespect to CherubBaby, I think we believe in the same ideals of exposing corruption, so this isnt about stars or flags but calling our corrupt public 'servants' out.
edit on 13-11-2011 by YoungBloodNews because: Links were messed up.

edit on 13-11-2011 by YoungBloodNews because: Spelling error

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thank you for the post and links. This should be a huge story, as if our lawmakers aren't crooked enough here is proof in black and white. Not only should Pelosi be kicked out of congress I think some prison time sounds appropriate. Things are bad enough for the working class and with these people running the show I fear it's going to get worse before it gets better.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Update:

Original 60 Minutes report/vid:
www.cbsnews.com...

DONT BE FOOLED by them only highlighting republicans, they are biased as hell. Both parties are lining their pockets, hence san fran nan getting a lot of back end (nonMSM) news.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
They have to make money somehow. the can't live off of $135,000 a year.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I flagged the other thread too. I want to keep track of this. TY for posting.

Nancy is due for the big fall....I hope it's a hard one. Her little lap dog puppy/hubby too.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Good job OP. I also read that thread by CherubBaby and so we can def give credit to them for that. It's ok though that you post this thread. Every member needs to post a thread about this. We should actually assign a congressman to a different ATSer. I'm gonna be checkin these links out for some R&R.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungBloodNews

Bout time someone brought up Prince pelosi's dealings. But like Sylindra and Fast & Furious this too shall disappear with a "sudden" increase in violence in the stagged ows or another stagged event to distract us.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Now this is reporting that I can get behind. Schweizer does not hold back on anyone regardless of political affiliation. This book paired up with Abramoff's new tell all book is shining one hell of a spotlight on the problems in DC and adds fuel to the fire by calling out names and places.

Good stuff and just may serve to get people motivated to push forward and vote these career and corrupt politicians out of office. Better yet, this may lead to true overhaul and oversight of our Congressional system.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

You make a good point. This is the kind of stuff that the occupiers should be paying attention to. If they really want to rock the foundation they should follow the lead and the path set in these books.

Gotta get to the root of the problem if we are ever going to eliminate it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Bout time someone brought up Prince pelosi's dealings. But like Sylindra and Fast & Furious this too shall disappear with a "sudden" increase in violence in the stagged ows or another stagged event to distract us.

Lol, you think OWS is staged. The media's version of OWS is staged, but many ACTUALLY out there (unlike you and me) are revolutionaries who quite LITERALLY want the blood of these politicians, to make an example of them. No one controls OWS. Any violence the police use against these protesters may distract us from other issues, but at the same time that violence makes us realize we live in a police state and it is time for a revolution. Which means killing those who you think are "staging" OWS.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Seems to me the lot of them deserve to be tried for treason and keel hauled under the USS Ronald Reagan.

Or perhaps tarred and feathered and sent to Siberia . . . prison would be too good for them.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

OWS is partially staged, its roots come from a progressive campaign. Here is my comment at infowars on the matter (original poster asked what OWS were protesting and I hate quoting myself):

"Their problem is there is no one solid message, there are as many messages and opinions as there are occupiers. Add to this the fact that the original OWS was set up by the progressives to cause this meltdown we witness today. The guy above is right [poster], there are a lot of people who know in their heart something is grossly wrong with our country (and unhappy about it), however many are ignorant to the truths we enjoy and share here. If more were informed they would have a genuine shot but sadly their handlers won’t let this happen. They want this, and have engineered it to spiral out of control."

As I have posted on here [ATS] before. Their message is unfocused and should target the FED (and now our congress-critters). I KNOW good people are in OWS trying to refocus the message but I doubt it will work.

HOWEVER, please let this thread remain on topic. I know you care as much about this country as I, and we need to shine the light on these vampires. This isn't about OWS, inequality, etc.

These are all knowns, I want to focus on the unknown the bring forth the truth

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

OWS is stagged or at least being used. Look at the timing. ows didn't get fully under motion until the Fast & Furious scandal broke and people started asking questions, the Sylindra broke and ows got bigger when obamas ties to Sylindra came out, now pelosi's connection to another failing solar company that our tax dollars funded are coming to light. So TPTB have to do something to get the light off them, so yeah, I bet their will be an increase in violence from the ows side or some other event.
Answer me this. Where was all the protests when obama bailed out WallStreet? The Auto makers? Wasn't any or many protests then, why? obamas poll numbers were high. Now obamas poll numbers are low and more scandles are coming out and now we have ows. It's all in the timing.
But then again, that's my two cents.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If pelosi gets so much as a slap on the wrist I'll be amazed.

But anything to wipe her slightly crazed smirk off her face.. that's win.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Update:

More corruption comes to the surface, this was written last year:
www.canadafreepress.com...

MSM tries so hard to hide the truth or they just blatantly ignore it, they are culpable as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungBloodNews
reply to post by CREAM

OWS is partially staged, its roots come from a progressive campaign.

The roots of OWS is not progressives... that is what the media told you.

OWS was started by the revolutionary movement Anonomous, and is still largely organized by them, they are completely non-partisan. That is what the media didn't tell you.

I do agree that progressives did kinda hijack the movement, but if you watch the live feeds, it sounds like many there are not there for the reasons the media says they are.

I also agree the Fed needs to be targeted.

Cheers.
edit on 13-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I get a blast from this;

We will start with Pelosi, whose husband owns $17 million worth of stock of StarKist Tuna, which is owned by Del Monte Foods who is a big contributor to Pelosi.

Starkist is the major employer in American Samoa, employing 75% of the Samoan work force.

In January 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25 Ms. Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage. This would make Del Monte products less expensive than that of its competitors.

Pelosi added a $33 million dollar earmark for an economic development credit in American Samoa, and she called the Bush administration CORRUPT?

1973 Star-Kist Tuna with Charlie commercial

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Again, I dont want to discuss OWS in this thread. Its been addressed. I respect anony for some of their work but abhor the fact that they hacked the Los Zetas yet refuse to release their contact list (for fear of Mexican deaths, well $hit, Los Zetas kill Mexican innocents daily without regard to life so this is a moot point for anony). Please stay on topic.

Update: Does Hillary indulge as well?
sweetness-light.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

We will start with Pelosi, whose husband owns $17 million worth of stock of StarKist Tuna, which is owned by Del Monte Foods who is a big contributor to Pelosi. Starkist is the major employer in American Samoa, employing 75% of the Samoan work force. In January 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25 Ms. Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage. This would make Del Monte products less expensive than that of its competitors. Pelosi added a $33 million dollar earmark for an economic development credit in American Samoa, and she called the Bush administration CORRUPT?

Reminds me of a song about American Samoa factories... (warning, the detailed content about the slave labor in American Somao in this song is disturbing, watch at your own discretion)

edit on 13-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join