It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nov 12th CBS Debate's Live Stream Poll Broke - Not Surprisingly, Here's Why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Look. I know that this forum has Ron Paul and CBS debate threads throughout it - And some of you do not want to see yet another one, but I just came across a video that you might want to see. I don't think this has been shared yet (apologies and please delete if it has), so without further adoo:

Though we know anything can be photoshopped these days, I watched the debate via the live stream, and every other comment streaming in from Facebook and Twitter was Ron Paul related, and most of it was positive feedback. So, if these were indeed the results of the poll before it was dismantled, I am not at all surprised and quite a bit frustrated - I am sure many of you share the same frustration that I do over this, for good reason.

Take care for now.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Well, what do you expect?
If Ron Paul would stop cheating in these polls by telling informed people that they should vote....
Hey wait a minute. ...
Darn informed people.
Speaking of being informed...
Clicky plz
Show that you are informed please.
Apparently the poll is up.

(Edit)
There is however this quote on the page...

(DISCLAIMER: This poll is hosted online and therefore is not scientific)

This means that anyone with a facebook, twitter, myspace or anyone who uses internet media is not to be counted.
We will know for sure, if ron paul runs independant and the representatives do not vote in their areas popular interest.
I would then advocate an armed revolution as the system will be shown AGAIN to be rigged.

edit on 13-11-2011 by g146541 because: RevolUTION

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This just makes me want to get up and dance my friend. It speaks VOLUMES here. He had only 90 seconds and was ahead of second place by double the votes!

I'm a firm believer in the postulate that nothing can stand up to the truth. Which means that really nothing has to be said for the truth to be there. We know it and CBS knows it that Ron Paul is the strong man. You already know what he's going to say. Why? Because he's consistent. He doesn't need much time because saying the truth takes few words and everyone already know what the truth is. They had to give the other knotheads more time because it actually takes time for a moron to craft arguments to try to prove their bullschtike!

So really you should be celebrating because RP just slam-dunked those f-tards back to the stone age!!!!!!!
And he is going to have so many other volunteers working for free to get him elected than all the others, so go out and shout to the sheeple around you what RP is all about!

Ron Paul speaks softly and carries a big stick!
He says one word. Constitution. The Rats cower. The others never mention the Constitution.

LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Sek82

Well, what do you expect?
If Ron Paul would stop cheating in these polls by telling informed people that they should vote....
Hey wait a minute. ...
Darn informed people.
Speaking of being informed...
Clicky plz
Show that you are informed please.
Apparently the poll is up.

(Edit)
There is however this quote on the page...

(DISCLAIMER: This poll is hosted online and therefore is not scientific)

This means that anyone with a facebook, twitter, myspace or anyone who uses internet media is not to be counted.
We will know for sure, if ron paul runs independant and the representatives do not vote in their areas popular interest.
I would then advocate an armed revolution as the system will be shown AGAIN to be rigged.

edit on 13-11-2011 by g146541 because: RevolUTION

The truth can only be suppressed so long! This makes me so happy.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Keep it up MSM everytime you pull your BS it only makes RP stronger. Your lies are becoming so well know that you are becoming the clown show. People I talk to either don't watch you at all or watch when they want to have a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
And he can forever after this make all his speeches in 89 seconds to prove to the establishment that you don't need a bunch of rhetoric to speak the truth. All he's got to say is:

Today I'm shutting down the TSA...5 sec at most
etc. Ya'll already know what I'm gonna do. Anyone want to help?

you get the picture.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Even after they zero it out he is still winning again by 9k

It should count as two wins...No?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is amazing. It is like Ron Paul is superman and every time they try to black him out it is like he gets sunlight and gets more power.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

To be honest I did not at all expect the poll to pop back up on the CBS website a day after the debate - Quite the surprise, thanks for checking it.

Nevertheless, "scientific" or not... The results of this (second) poll speaks for itself. Once again, in the only non-censored outlet where the American people can still speak freely (the internet), we can see where the support really lies.

I know Ron Paul haters like Bill O'Reilly love to claim that these sort of polls get "slammed", or are "rigged" by use of proxy servers or what have you. If this were the case the other candidates' supporters would be doing the same thing for them, one would expect.

If only the other candidates' supporters were as informed as Ron Paul's, they might have a chance against him in this poll.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I remember before Ron Paul got very popular, before most of America even knew who he was. He was debating in the 2007 GOP debates and he made the statements about blowback, over-reaching military, and expenditure, there was a FOX text poll for who won the debate. Ron Paul won it but Fox discredited their own text poll, BEFORE he was popular.

So for people who think Ron Paul only has online supporters that spam, flood, and manipulated online polls, WHO text voted for him?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
ALERT! I just noticed something...

Even if you don't like Ron Paul, you can tell by this poll the media is lying about who the top candidates are!

Who they say are the top 3, are all in the bottom 5!

Bachmann is 2nd to last, and Cain is 3rd to last.

Right now, even #ing Jon Huntsman has more votes than Cain, Bachmann, and Perry combined! AND the media has already written Jon out of the race as a plausible nominee.

There is a big big problem here....

LINK LINK LINK
edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Who the hell would vote for bachmann? She's a psycho/scary religious nut job. I can't believe she's top 3 for anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Why do they keep making the polls if they know they are going to have to take them down?

Are they hoping something will change and they can leave one up?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Very neat observation, I wonder if they are messing with their own poll to say that folks hacked 2 losers results?
Makes you wonder.
But I did notice that the ones who should be near the top, well.....what I am saying is it is bizarro world again.
Other than the paul results.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So,....
On the cbs website off a link from the debate results.
There is a link titled Poll: Cain tops 3-way race with Romney, Gingrich.
This shows a very different result from their poll.
How is that?
Ahhh I see, the bottom of the page it says they called a bit over a thousand folks and this was the result.
I wonder who they called, and why there is no disclaimer about that being a scientific poll.
I predict misdirection soon.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The sky is falling.... I am starting think a 2012 rEvolution is real... Maybe the Mayans were on to something, because everything is just so ridiculously backwards lately... I don't think the joke of the mainstream media and politicians will last much longer...

Whatever. The more the media does this(blatantly try to deceive the people), the less people will take them seriously, and the more people will think for themselves. That is something I think we all can support.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It seems obvious, to me at least, that CBS is clearly playing favorites.. probably based on RNC order/request.

They certainly aren't providing a level playing field.. not even close.

It's starting to piss me off... I'm not for ron paul... but seeing someone get blatantly screwed over ...leaves me feeling like I have to say something about it at the very least

Is CBS news turning into a Fox news clone? Another smarmy mouth piece for the Republicans?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
ALERT! I just noticed something...

Even if you don't like Ron Paul, you can tell by this poll the media is lying about who the top candidates are!

Who they say are the top 3, are all in the bottom 5!

Bachmann is 2nd to last, and Cain is 3rd to last.

Right now, even #ing Jon Huntsman has more votes than Cain, Bachmann, and Perry combined! AND the media has already written Jon out of the race as a plausible nominee.

There is a big big problem here....

LINK LINK LINK
edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

Cain magically went from like 1,400 votes 8 hours ago, to 15,000... Looks fishy to me. Still loosing to Huntsman though lol. NONE even close to Paul who has more votes than all of them combined, like 37,000 WOOT!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Ron Paul supporters due smash polls by using proxies, I am sure that poll could provide evidence as such too.

Is is that hard to believe his supporters are so adamant they wouldn't flood a poll for him?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

What's the deal with this poll? Is this supposed to be some kind of joke. You can sit there all day long and click on any candidate you choose, and every vote will be counted. I have never seen ANY poll where you can vote over and over again like this. Isn't that the kind of thing that they are always accusing Ron Paul supporters of doing? So, do you think that maybe they set this poll up like that just so they can say that their poll doesn't count because it is so easily manipulated. Did anyone who voted in the original poll before it was taken down notice if this was possible on that poll? Something is really strange about that whole thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join