It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MS-13 gang is branching into underage prostitution in DC, authorities say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The 12-year-old was one of dozens of prostitutes, many juveniles, being sold for sex in the Washington area by members of Mara Salvatrucha, also known as MS-13, the region’s largest and most dangerous street gang.

[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ms-13-gang-is-branching-into-prostitution-authorities-say/2011/11/04/gIQAAtOyIN_story_1.html]washingtonpost[/ url]

Sounds like MS-13 is moving from the fear gang mentality to the mob mentality. Make it a business.

The rest of the article gets worse. Which I won't post here. The FBI managed to get a 12 year old girl to testify.
There just really isn't more to add then that this is a problem that needs to be wiped out immediately.

MS-13 has a gruesome legacy:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh, this is just great. A Mexican gang, in the CAPITAL of our so-called Republic. They can't even keep the streets safe in the capital, our oh so mighty federal govt, yet they are REALLY good at "protecting" you from all those "terrorists" hiding under your bed. And you sanction it by paying your taxes, you are financing the whole scam.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Our government is more interested in protecting illegals than the US citizens. These guys in MS13 are a scary bunch to be sure. They have been here for quite some time.

edit on 13-11-2011 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This story is rubbish. What he have here is yet another example of how illegals are willing to do the jobs most Americans are not. I say we give them all instant citizenship, free health care for life and the the right to vote in the next election.

America. Gotta love it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

perhaps they are replacements for all those cops and soldiers who will not turn their guns on the people

many gangs are now getting military training

your tax dollars at work

JOURNAL: US Military + Gangs
globalguerrillas.typepad.com...

As of 2011, there were 1.4 m people in US gangs. That's 40% higher than 2009 (FBI: 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment). Why the rapid growth? Lots of little factors, but the big driver: 17% unemployment (with treble that in areas where gangs are prevalent) and the decaying legitimacy of current power structures. With the ongoing deterioration of the US system, young people are going to increasingly opt to give their primary loyalty to any organization (i.e. gang) that will take care of them.

NOTE: a primary loyalty is any loyalty that takes precedence over patriotic loyalty. It can be family, church/religion, gang, tribe, money, etc.
Something more interesting than simple gang growth/spread, is the increasing presence of gang members in the military (primarily the Army) and the transfer of combat skills gained in Iraq/Afghanistan to the street. The FBI report states that 100 police jurisdictions have reported coming into contact with gang members with recent military experience. This training, gained on the battlegrounds of Iraq and Afghanistan, is extremely good (and for some people, extremely addicting). As we have seen in the recent past, even a single man with combat experience and some weaponry can be a HUGE problem for local police. Here's a handy chart on gangs in each branch of service.

related news:
A Very BAD Trend: US Combat Vet Unemployment hits 30% globalguerrillas.typepad.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Actually the FBI has done a pretty good job of cracking down, hence the reason they are doing less fear tactics and more business tactics, as unscrupulous as it is.

But there are customers for these baby prostitutes, so the problem doesn't just lie with MS-13.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I don't understand why you automatically assume it's a Mexican gang? MS13 was originally started by Salvadorean immigrants. Yes they've expanded and now have Mexicans within their ranks. Did you not bother to look at the wiki? It says right there that it's mainly composed of Central Americans. Mexicans are not Central Americans.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Its that American tendency to lump all Latinos into one category.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The gangs are bastards for infecting our society, especially when it comes to enslaving children into prostitution.

Odd thing in reading this thread, nobody seems to say much about the fact that they wouldn't be setting up shop and pimping out pre-teen and teen-aged girls if there wasn't a market for it!!!!!

What about the effing pigs who support this 'trade'?????

If there weren't buyers, the sellers would go away.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
While many will see this thread and only superficially think of what it suggests in the titillating thread headline, I on the other hand, see immediately other covert possibilities and to be honest, well, after reading all the posts, I ponder deeply why no one in such a great conspiratorial site as ATS, why no one is discussing the real conspiracy elements of this MS-13 finding or media acknowledgment.

To add to this threads factual findings of MS-13 gang related criminal activities in the Washington, D.C. vicinity, I want to add some discussion to this thread that continues the hard reality that we see coming from Washington, D.C. the capital of the nation.

I see the MS-13 criminal activity as a sanctioned and promoted gang activity that is in effect providing Washington insiders, the criminal elites and the criminal intelligence gathering agencies that have by modern standard been outsourced to those who dont have to comply with federal regulations or with legality issues with many venues for intelligence and future blackmail material if ever needed.

Our memory of known CIA involvement with illegal drugs, guns and even slave trade for prostitution, or where children are needed for sacrifice is what should alert us to this media release.

Just about every perversion and item that anyone wants can be had by the MS-13 gang for money.

Since such a gang is highly and globally organized, it only makes sense to me to see it finally come to light that the MS-13 gang is in Washington doing what they are sanctioned and allowed to do by those that brought them to town and set them up to provide the elites with all the perversions anyone could want and that illegal obtained money can buy.

Since the money buys secrecy and the mutual consequences are understood for disclosure or betrayal, both the elite and the criminal gangs merely do bushiness with each other while the media spins the suggestion that "THERE"RE HERE" in Washington as if to clearly use the gangs to paint a continued and negative view of Hispanics and most specifically the acknowledged dangers from such international criminal gangs to our society.

The elites need this type of criminal organization because its all about crimes and money. Those with the money, will spend that money only on those that understand the need to kill anyone that upsets the ideology of life that if anything threatens the one, it threatens the many.

Besides the illegal drugs, prostitution, human slave trade, organ harvesting, kidnapping, murder for hire and anything is construed as anything that is needed will be provided for money. It is the money that creates such a gang and only criminal elites with lots of money will benefit from the MS-13 gang being in town because in my opinion, not only does the NWO elite own the MS-13 gang, the use of "13" in the gang's name suggests that the symbolically and numerological elite have approved their own Illuminati number to serve them in providing criminal acts for cash to their own kind of special citizens called elite members of society.

Since some of those elite criminal demands can be pretty Satanic and evil, to me, I see this like a crack addict moving in his drug dealer into the apartment complex so he wont have to go so far to get a fix, besides, the drug dealer has many young hookers and other things he can provide or get you for the right money.

Then, there is the covert and secret intelligence aspect that suggests that the MS-13 Gang is already CIA controlled and is showing its presence in Washington, as it shows to those multitude of known and unknown MS-13 gang members in the world that the new face of crime in the world is MS-13 and since it is the elites own creation, no one can touch them at the top where the true controllers of MS-13 gang activity and murder for hire decisions reside.

This is an excellent thread that could have many new future thread possibilities to explore or review, but in closing, I would like to say to those that are more and more openly negative to anyone that discusses conspiracy that hating on someone who discusses conspiracy in a conspiracy site is like complaining about someone ordering a pizza in a pizza parlor.

You may not like your pizza the way I like my pizza, but I am always willing to share my pizza, so if my conspiratorial discussion annoys you, oh well, too bad because while I'm discussing conspiracy, you clearly are just in the wrong place pretending to be for here conspiracy discussion.

Oh well, to each their own. Thanks for the thread and besides, I like my pizza with extra pepperoni and extra cheese, hand tossed just in case you stop by for a visit.

Thanks again and just consider that MS-13 now controls crime in Washington, D.C. and anyone that opposes them and or does not pay the MS-13 extortion money will get killed in some dramatic manner. Its a sign of bad times and not good times.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I wonder who they are selling these prostitutes to? I wouldn't be shocked if some DC insiders are paying for some of this garbage.

We need to purge the entire government. And not peacefully either.

new topics

top topics

join