It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking Up Canada (To The New World Order) p 13 of 14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Waking Up Canada (To The New World Order) p 13 of 14 is not available in Canada.

I have to wonder why. I am curious! What does this show in America, or otherwise, that we Canadians are not to see?

Would someone please watch the video and summarize it for me? --or explain a part that would be banned. I would surely appreciate it.

I began at part 1, but part 8 was missing and when I searched for it, it brought up part 9.

I am just in the middle of Part 14 now.

Thank you now to whomever. I will keep an eye out (well not literally) for a response
CD70

Edit: Each part is only about 10 min 22 sec long

edit on 13-11-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: add info

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
not available in Canada.
What does this show in America, or otherwise, that we Canadians are not to see?
I see blank, . . . no linky

The media-blackout in Canada has gone too far !

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

I'd appreciate at least a link to Part 1.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

We will watch if for you and report the details here. Please post a link to the part you are not allowed to watch. If I see hideous images of your native fauna and flora rising up against you in an angry zombie attack I promise to share the information with you.

On a slightly more serious note, it could just be that the first copyright infringement notice has been filed against part 13 (the unlucky number) first.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Pt. 8 & pt. 13 is not available in Canada

Here's the links :
www.youtube.com.../u/0/G9-77IrywH0

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Waking Up Canada (To The New World Order) p 14 of 14

Here it is! It goes on about Revolution and War. I don't like these videos by the way. Its the other side/head/hand of the beast. They cover all roads.

Stand still, be Love and Peace, have Faith. And don't harm anyone ever. Speak with dignity, write in, phone in, and we need to do what we can to share, and to persist in making them clean up all their nuclear war on citizens they've been doing for decades and bring out their cures and clean energy and technology. Be strong and peace.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Here's the links :

I'm in BC, and its available, maybe some cable companies are blocking it. Or maybe its because windows, microsoft is. I'm on linux.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Waking Up Canada (To The New World Order) p 1 of 14
=======
as other BC\er above, not #8 or #13

Copy and Paste "Waking Up Canada (To The New World Order) p 1 of 14" into Youtube search, and change the Pt to 2,3,4,5,6,7 if you don't see them pop up on the right side of the Youtube page. Thank you for responsing

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Here's the links :

Part 13 shows along the side of that person's collection but clicking on it shows
"Waking Up Canada (To The New World Order) p 13 of 14"

This video contains content from SME and eOne, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm in Canada and had to use a proxy from the USA to watch it. It basically deals with 911, Bilderberg meetings, contaminated water, ect..

I think the real reason it was banned for most of Canada is because it talks about Stephen Harper being part of Bilderberg and attending meetings back in 2003. It also talks about past prime ministers like Trudeau.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DaVillen

Thank you.
Including Harper and Trudeau would do it, plus I'm still looking for a picture online that had Jean Chretien at a Bilderburg Meeting, too. The Canadians were not named but I recognized the faces.

On other possible things, Cathy O'' Brien mentions Mulroney and Trudeau as taking advantages of MK-Ultra Sex Slaves, and Ewen Cameron, the Psychiatris,t using McGill University near Ottawa, was paid by CIA to perform Mind Control tests with extensive electroshock therapy,and some of the patients just settling clains as late as the '90s. Both USA and Canada helped fund this project. He died in 1957 and I was 18 and remember the newpaperreports, but even then the Media did not tell the whole truth

top topics

join