It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya to be the new Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

WARSHEFANA, Libya (AP) – Rival militias clashed on the outskirts of the Libyan capital for a fourth day Sunday in the most sustained violence since the capture and killing of Moammar Gadhafi last month.

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 13-11-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is Libya becoming increasingly like Iraq? Because we are now seeing the same effect after the fall of Saddam when ethnic conflict flared

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes. Yes. Yes. UN kills Quadafi. Al Qaeda moves in because we need an enemy to fight forever and ever. Funny how no one really questioned our action involved in that stage. No one had anything to say like what would happen when Quadafi is removed? And this happens.

That's right folks. NWO is alive and kicking.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's the new Iraq in one way..... NATO and U.S. Forces broke the thing and won't fix it now.

On the other hand, they won't fix it because they aren't staying with guns...So it'll be a short fight while Al Qaeda just pillages, loots and kills anyone who doesn't agree with a Jihadi form of Government.

I suppose thats a good thig in the long term for the populace. Compare it to 10 years of daily bombings and attacks against civilians the Iraqi's have endured. I just wouldn't stay in Libya if one isn't of the Jihadi mindset. It isn't likely to be a friendly place.

Thanks Obama and the E.U. for another fine production by Warmongers, Inc. We look forward to the next show coming in Syria and Iran. I hear it should be starting soon.

top topics

join