It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is China Building These Gigantic Structures In the Middle of the Desert?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amlight

I apologize if my post was "too easy" an explanation for part of your thread's question. I'm interested in what you're finding in the satellite images, but connection is slow... too slow to go clicking around on links. Do you have a few images of what you are talking about? That might make other people respond, as to what they think it is, if they can see the pictures you are talking about right away in the body of your posts.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

This has been discussed here and in other forums. It's a missile targeting grid according to experts.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sorry if this isn't important in any way, and if it's been said before.
but I was looking around again today and noticed that the orange blocks that get destroyed moved first.
I've made a picture to show what I mean

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

Already been discussed.. Plz read thread before blind-posting

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
maybe the greek will go there

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ok that is really messed up I admit. I have no clue what the strange grid patterns are, I am baffled.

However, the one photograph of the circular area with various objects and several old jets in the middle, is most likely a type of infantry training location, as the objects would probably serve as cover etc. It does resemble many training facilities I have seen.

But all of those grid patterns? No clue, I have never seen anything like that before.

edit on 13-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

I forget exactly but there is a thread on ATS about the grid pattern. It matches up pretty much exactly with the street layout of a famous city from what I remember. Why they made it........ that's another question.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Is china really building something,or are they actually unearthing something?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
thats quite the concept for sci-fi, apocolyptic scenario, wandering across the planet, come across completely intact city with absolutely no one around. thank you China.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There's a lot of strange lines in Gobi's desert, at several places.
Like these :44.102626 / 93.918343

I think one can explain some (not all) of these weird structures.
Take a look at this one : 44.258601 / 93.557768

Now, zoom in a little bit : 44.258601 / 93.557768 (more close)

A field of wind turbines !

And here, you can see the foundations being build: 44.267299 / 93.524637
So, we can suppose that the mysterious grids are just future giant fields for wind turbines. Maybe the constructions are already ended today.

Other sample of "grids":
44.842725 / 93.220367

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

Sounds like it is up high. If this is the case maybe it is an evacuation city...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If you look on Google Earth those funky white lines are near Chinas major oil field.

The white lines could have been put there so a satellite in orbit can beam energy there to increase oil field output.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If you look on Google Earth those funky white lines are near Chinas major oil field.

The white lines could have been put there so a satellite in orbit can beam energy there to increase oil field output.

Sorry, but that's just embarrassingly stupid.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1

Sorry, but that's just embarrassingly stupid.

They wouldn't have wasted all the oil bulldozing that phospor or salt into those funky lines for nothing. It's a science experiment.

news.discovery.com...

Any scientific theory that will boost oil field output isn't stupid in the chinese eyes. They KNOW we're out to cut them off of their external supplies (Iran/South America)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Rachel Maddow on MSNBC who finally mentioned the Fema camps and even through Obama's name into the criminal implied operation, is finally a wake up call that that the radio/media establishment (whore of babylon) is waking up a bit (though not nearly enough)

Too obvious that we are not being told the truth about an agenda that even the Chinese are keeping their people in the dark about.
edit on 10-11-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
I'm assuming China is doing the same thing, along with Russia. Why exactly outside of the "just in case" scenario. I'm not overly sure.

Those lines are mortar for the walls and infrastructure.

Pretty important and urgent to vote for a guy who doesn't want us to survive the secret party event that they have planned. I was not supposed to be there!

These countries have got to be real panicky and nervous about something.

(If any country sends nukes then it is going to turn the desert into glass and these mirror cities will turn into rubble and glass too.)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Came across this and thought it was interesting, anyone here have any thoughts, I know some people will like it as there is mention of DARPA and HAARP

Here is a weird airport-like structure. Except it's bright cyan. Seems full of water or made of a weird material. And look at the other airport-like structure next to it. Perhaps a decoy?
This is a huge complex, ten by five miles at least. Are these huge precipitation pools of some kind? If you zoom in Google Maps (see the image below this one), you could see two cooling towers like those used in nuclear plants, as well as several water treatment plants.
The Chinese have been building huge structures in the desert for a long time. Back in 2006, they built this 1:20 scale model of disputed border region between China and India. That's a terrain model 0.7 kilometer wide by almost 1 kilometer tall. Uncanny. Why would they build such a model of a terrain? To play a 1:20 scale war with 1:20 scale tanks? Mind boggling.

The Chinese have been building cities out in the middle of the desert for a awhile. Most if not all are mostly empty-essentially ghost towns...see story here.

These are likely new cities being built.

No more normal than money being siphoned out of bank accounts and the reserve, that are financing towns and cities out in the desolate places of china.Under a new Bretton Woods system, should it still be t he U.S. dollar, or a basket of currencies.

Nixon is Obama’s mentor. SO play the eerie music because the elite are in the daylight shaking people’s hands like they have something secretly worked out.

Good roads in these cities and not bad roads, because the infrastructure of all countries are going to pot, we cannot afford to fill in pot holes in major cities, so everything is going to utter crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Death camps?
For those who can't contribute to the economy?
Or the gold medal tally in Rio?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Just found this today. It seems its not a mystery any longer. Most of the time you never get updates on "strange stories and events", dives me crazy! So many things have gone by that never get re-looked at or are forgotten., in the rush to put out news grabbing stories. Well at least this is one that came back with more info.Thats good!

Solved: Mysterious Structures in China Desert Revealed

It's not often that we can call "Solved" on a genuine mystery here, but in this case it looks like the case is closed on the identity of the strange buildings located in the middle of the desert in a remote area of China. China says they are merely factories and warehouses. In the middle of the desert, where clearly there is a huge need for random huge buildings? But okay, China, we'll take your word for it.
source: THE ANOMALIST

Go here for the rest of the story: news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AwrHgDD6efBQvywASwKs0NUE

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Wrong 'gigantic structures' - Read the first post/page before posting the wrong info.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join