It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is China Building These Gigantic Structures In the Middle of the Desert?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It is a lame attempt at a clandestine airfield. It has 7 runways hidden in it.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Mm... I thought I saw one of these structures else where !?!

China

Crop circle by Setti

You tell me, don't they look similar? The crop circle was supposedly done by ET to display their DNA once you decode it. I wonder if China is knows something about the ET and is trying to communicate in the same manner!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by w0tm1
China is about to implode by putting so much of their net worth into construction (60%) to military (30%). Few outside of China are aware of this but the Chinese are worried! Big Time! They are VERY worried! VERY VERY worried. China was thought to be the one country still in good shape -- wrong! It may be the weakest of all of the large countries! Stop worrying about China taking over the world! They are worried about how to feed their $1.3 billion people! Be glad we're not China. So much waste with a government that does far more harm then US government ever thought about.

I agree. The bubble they are sitting on is huge and when it pops! Even with their advances towards Capitalism half the population still lives on under $2 a day. Under Communism it cannot be any other way in fact. You have the filthy rich and powerful class, hand picked lapdogs in a privileged class and everyone else starves. Not much different than the old Soviets. Hopefully once they taste Capitalism and its rewards they will find their way to freedom.

I've seen pictures of the empty cities. I think its the Chinese version of the New Deal in the US in the 1930's.

With their water issues, the decade long drought in some area's and their out of control spending, no doubt they are headed for a huge fall soon. The US and European issues hurt them badly also. Without us as customers they fail. It is that simple I think. We are so interdependent they can't hurt us without harming themselves.

On Topic -

Probably a different explanation for each thing found. I noticed one of them is just a nuclear facility next to sewer and water treatment facilities. I don't really see how that is odd? Also the bombing range is a no brainer and not odd at all. One of them with all the lines has Tank trenches off to the side so it's also some kind of targeting range I think.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Mm... I thought I saw one of these structures else where !?!

China

Crop circle by Setti

You tell me, don't they look similar? The crop circle was supposedly done by ET to display their DNA once you decode it. I wonder if China is knows something about the ET and is trying to communicate in the same manner!

You must have crop circles on the brain
That's clearly a bombing range and test facility. Surely you see the planes which are the targets and the concentric lines to measure blast radius? The crop circles are man made though so they have that in common.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by marzabeth
The Chinese have been building cities out in the middle of the desert for a awhile. Most if not all are mostly empty-essentially ghost towns...see story here.

These are likely new cities being built.
I agree that these look like roads running through a new development,but why are they so curved,crooked and randomly shaped?

Are they like crop circles...Only in reverse...They are trying to communicate with the dec. 2012 aliens,Saying..."land here"?
edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Looks like they are saying naff off.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ok that is really messed up I admit. I have no clue what the strange grid patterns are, I am baffled.

However, the one photograph of the circular area with various objects and several old jets in the middle, is most likely a type of infantry training location, as the objects would probably serve as cover etc. It does resemble many training facilities I have seen.

But all of those grid patterns? No clue, I have never seen anything like that before.

edit on 13-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

That was my first guess.

>> I figure that "each" structure probably has a different reason. China doesn't bother to tell its citizens about these things so there is no press release. Some of them might even be just new types of water treatment (like the blue landing strips).

Nothing really looks that nefarious. I would suspect that MOST of the really dangerous military devices would be underground -- hence the US interests in all the "bunker busting" missiles.

>> And that post about the circle being "read from the sky" and morse-code like dots and dashes being added and replaced to communicate -- that was a very creative answer.

But I figure, advances races or secret government conspiracies would NOT be communicating by Crop Circles or stone pillars -- sheesh! Our society has grown up on too many fantasy movies.

I also think that GOD does not communicate through earth quakes or secret bible messages -- what would be the point. Even the OBVIOUS messages like; Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, has been totally misconstrued and ignored by most of those looking for the "hidden messages."

IF people are not ready for a "message" then you don't communicate. If they are, you blast it into their skulls or at least dial a billion cell phones at once. How hard is that for super beings after all?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
reply to post by NoNameBrand

I don't see any structures here...

Misleading title? "Why Is China Building These Gigantic Structures In the Middle of the Desert?"

Or did I not read the entire article?

Good question as some others have failed to realize that it doesn't seem very practical build cities, towns or what ever in The Middle Of The Desert.
I listened to an interesting interview on Project Camelot with Anthony Sanchez (whistle blower), he mentioned a transfer of technology between ET's and the Chinese and what their intent was, when asked if these ET's had a name he replied, "Let's just call them the Annunaki". Ok so now we have structures that haven't been reported before in the middle of no where, and those maps are dated 2011, we have the infamous Annunaki our alleged creators, 2012 around the corner, and all the other crap on quakes, CME's, radiation all over hell, does someone want to sort all this crap out while I pack my bugout pack?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

For some reason, China is building replica's of other cities around the world.
China replicating Western towns.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It is rather simple. This is a targeting pattern that they use to test and develop their ballastic missile targeting system. They use a complex set of line patterns to see if they can confuse the ballatic targeting system. This pattern indicates they are simulating targets of cities.
Do you still like buying products made in China and supporting them when they are actively practicing to kill you and everything around you!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The Chinese have been building cities out in the middle of the desert for a awhile. Most if not all are mostly empty-essentially ghost towns...see story here.

This is creepy..

It's like they know some cities are going to get destroyed.
And they need to move people.

It's like a man made event like building the Three Gorges Dam.
There they had to relocate 1 600 000 people, when the Dam get filled with water..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
the white lines are fake.
have a look at the map.
bottom left.

there are lots of tracks from a truck?
why do they stop? lots of them.

the land could have had soil wash down?
if its That wet.
then why is the rest so clear?

some of the lines go over small hills.
with No tracks on them?

Its a Fake.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It is very similar to the interstate lines on the East Coast of the USA. Makes me wonder what they have in store. I looked at the area around New York and was taken aback by the resemblance.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i did some videos on CHina Ghost cities..ordos, connection to denver etc here

some crazy symbolism there no doubt

they also appear to be copying famous sites around the world and building them all over

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I may've skipped 3-4pages max, but I haven't seen anyway proposing this;

In the first pictures posted in the OP's link, the lines and zig zags seem to follow patterns from the mountains river beds sorta speak.

May be it's to show where water could go if the area is flooded by water...and honestly why would they do that totally escapes me.

Do you guys get what I'm try to explain?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The West is OUT. The East is where the prosperity is at, Baby!
Khazakhstan will be the NWO capital.
Is proximity to the new capital an explanation for the building of these structures and cities (and wars)?.

Oriental - douze points. Occidental - Nil point.
Out with the New. In with the Old!

Khazakhstan is not quite as piss-poor as Borat (jewish sasha baron-cohen) made out!.

Astana is the first capital being built in the 21st century and it perfectly represents where the world is headed. It is truly one man’s vision: Nursultan Nazarbayev, the president of Kazakhstan (yes Borat’s country, I know). Backed by billions of petrodollars, the city is being built from scratch in a remote and deserted area of the Asian steppes. The result is astonishing: a futuristic occult capital, embracing the New World Order while celebrating the most ancient religion known to man: Sun Worship. The city is still a huge construction site, but the buildings that are already completed already sum up Nazarbayev’s occult vision.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Shangri La. Check It!
The joke's on us, Baby!

edit on 14-11-2011 by pshea38 because: Added 'western wars'

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The one picture seems to show a pile of white stuff that they could be loadinf into GPS driven spreaders to make the symbols. Start with big ones get your systems working and make them smaller and more complex and perhaps life size

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Maybe someone has already said (i haven't looked through the thread), they are military training grounds for starters. So, nothing much more to it. You'll find many more interesting details if you wander around a little bit in that area. Hey, every nation has to practice somewhere :-)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I don't understand this. Why would the Chinese (or any country government) want to use Nuclear Power? Everyone with a sane and rational mind based on the principles of Isaac Newton, should know that Nuclear Power is dangerous and should not be used. Nuclear, everyone knows, is way too efficient and is way too much of a logical choice for future power needs for a mass of people. Wind Power and Solar is what the chinese should be using, ditch the cooling towers. Wind Power and Solar, is the logical idea, is more economical and better suited to starve people and prevent populations from growing. I don't get why the Chinese would want to do the right thing and want to invest in nuclear.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well, one thing for sure, whatever it is, it is not without permission from the Chinese government If it was "Top Secret", I highly doubt it would make it to the internet.
That being said, I believe they are fond of their creation and want feedback. I believe they are boasting.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join