It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you prefer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What if some time in the future. an alien ship lands on earth. The occupants look like us and they tell the world that they represent three species of aliens whom are looking for a new home. The representatives gives the human race a choice of three different types of species. One species looks like a human with shiny jet black skin big eyes but smells like a rotten corpse. thier advantages is that they are highly skilled architects and engineers. another species has extremely beautiful women but the women eat the men after coitus. Thier race make excellent pilots, drivers, and planners. a third race look like huge walking crickets about 1 foot tall. they make tons of racket at night. Pick your choice and why. where do you think they should live and would you want them as neighbors?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I choose option 4.
Fight for my freedom and the earth's freedom.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What do you prefer[?]

The longer I contemplate the possibility of open contact, combined with what we know of human history and the possible outcomes of that history when weighed against an unknown life form, the more I am convinced that it isn't something we should wish for.

Of course, contact will eventually happen. The universe is likely lousy with life and fairly populated with that we would label 'intelligent'. But to be found first, rather than being the ones doing the finding? No thanks.

The concept that any life form smart enough and/or old enough to transit interstellar space has to be benevolent, is utterly absurd. If Earth is in any way a standard for how things occur, then we may measure the dangers of intelligence in the same way we observe the human condition. This doesn't mean that aliens have to be like us, but it does tend to say that the odds favor a Darwinist, strongest survival scenario producing species that survive by eliminating competition.

If we wake someday to the prospect of being 'saved' by ET, it may well be the same kind of salvation that was offered to native peoples in the New World following Columbus. We will - initially - bow to their superiority and love them for their saving us from ourselves... but end up as a second or third class slave race that failed to save itself.

My choice would be God over ET. But then again, they are likely one in the same anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
What if some time in the future. an alien ship lands on earth. The occupants look like us and they tell the world that they represent three species of aliens whom are looking for a new home. The representatives gives the human race a choice of three different types of species. One species looks like a human with shiny jet black skin big eyes but smells like a rotten corpse. thier advantages is that they are highly skilled architects and engineers. another species has extremely beautiful women but the women eat the men after coitus. Thier race make excellent pilots, drivers, and planners. a third race look like huge walking crickets about 1 foot tall. they make tons of racket at night. Pick your choice and why. where do you think they should live and would you want them as neighbors?

Option 4: Bog off and find your own planet.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The small bug-like ones. Think they would be easier to kill.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Definitely the ones with the hot women. I assume they look like human women so I would make sure I have a nice form of 'protection' if I ever partook of the intercourse. Then if they make like they're gonna eat me, I blast their friggin head off.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I would suggest they don't move in here. None are positives, save perhaps the smelly guys, on your list, but they seem more like anti matter or shadow to me, so earth would be ruined for their coabitation???? Not into that.

Earth was a mirrored image of home, mirrored through the stars, a shadow. We're expected to bring it up, home.
Savvy? It means Love.

ET and co-op, ET/Entity hosting PTB, seem to be involved in what Barbara Bartholic, one of the better regressionists in the field, who would deeper than screen memories, talked about Breeding Out The Love Program, by cia/black ops, milabs, and abductees of both human and ET's

www.whale.to...

Personally, while I know there is Love and Goodness watching over, or there wouldn't be a dark side trying to breed it out, to suit their purposes, and have alot of faith, I also know by looking around at the family, that post traumatic stress syndrome seems rather high, and one kid stays in his room alot, the older one with missing time, has sleep disorder and doesnt like to sleep until the light comes up, and one of the other boys is often found on the floor beside my bed.

So, increasing Love is obviously the answer. Caring for others, feeding the poor, eliminating poverty and slavery, ie Venus Project but on a very grass roots level, elimating controllers, bankers, realtors and winner take all politics and having councils of citizens, women and men equally. Things like that.

Way more important than ET.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

All three for they are a advanced civilization members thus an understanding can come to place without the eating and harming humans or others. Humanity has much to learn in terms of becoming neutral with themselves and others.

top topics

join