It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM NHUYZE!!! (Electronic music)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hello lady's and gentlemen. I Have been using ATS for just a little while now, though I have been reading for a few years. I am a musician in a experimental group called NHUYZE. I now have three albums of mine up for free download, four songs up on youtube and have just about maxed out my Soundcloud capacity. I come to you today for feedback. I will not be offended by any commentary, just try not to be rude.

Here is my soundcloud:
Nhuyze's soundcloud

And the youtube videos:

Industry

Atlantean

Epoch

The Gray

Thank you so much for your time.
edit on 13-11-2011 by DogGod because: Improper Link placement. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DogGod

Absolutely hated the 1st track, but loved track number 2. Track number 3 was almost getting to be like track 1 on my irritation scale but track 4 got back on the right path. I guess thats just my taste though, industrial never really was my thing.

What was nice to hear was good sound and what to my untrained ears appeared to be a fairly stunning use of techniques I don't know the names of but there was a lot "going on" in the music. It sounded like a lot of work had gone into it and I think it shows you have talent and/or skill and quite possibly a bright future in music. I must be honest and say that its not really my genre so I doubt that I would be a fan but then I'm old and boring now anyway. Good luck!

edit on 13/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thank you for giving it a chance. I'm mostly into metal anyway, but all my friends who play instruments are slackers so I basically make this electronic stuff because I go nuts if I don't make music.

I've been trying to get the assorted types of music I make heard for over nine years now, so once again thank you for listening.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DogGod

You are most welcome. The thing about track one that I guess I didn't like the most was the sound of something that was trying to be an electric guitar. It (the "sound") needs a little polishing, or maybe even sawing. It was too rough on the ears but not the right kind of rough like a real electric guitar, if that makes sense. Assuming I got the instrument right anyway.
Metalhead here too btw, my sig is part of a Motorhead lyric, but I like many genres.

LOL @ slacker friends. Sometimes you just have to do your own thing too. Some of the best artists started in their bedrooms at home with the most basic of equipment and they only ever got better.

Peace

ETA I hope the last part doesn't sound like I was implying you are operating from a bedroom, I was trying to make a point, not an analogy.

edit on 13/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

new topics

top topics

join