It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sorry, but this is really pathetic:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

As a military family with a combined total of 57 years of active service in the U. S. Army, myself, son, and daughter-in-law have accumulated over 80 combat medals, one or more of us have served in Vietnam, Cambodia, Grenada, Panama, El Salvador, Kosovo, Bosnia, and three of us served together during Desert Storm. My son recently returned from the Iraq War, his third war, and, being fed up with Bush lies and back-to-back deployments, applied to be discharged from his "indefinite enlistment" status.

Six days later he was under investigation for making "disloyal comments" about George Bush...which amounted to saying in general conversation with other soldiers that "Bush should have never started the war" and "Bush is no military leader." He was charged under Article-15 and was denied an attorney and could not cross-examine the case against him. His 14 years of military service up to this point was flawless, he was an excellent soldier, and in spite of numerous superiors who testified in his favor, he was demoted and sentenced to 45 days of extra duty.

Can't believe it. I remember when I was in the military - fighting for freedom but getting none of it?

Odd

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's Rense, man. Don't worry about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Not to give credence to this story, but in the Air Force, we had an officer charge with talking about Clinton. You are not allowed to talk about the commander in Chief. Whether you like him or not.

new topics

join