It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel refuses to alert US over Iran attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Except that this will never happen as long as morons like Perry are in office.

If the U.S were to declare war on another nation, Israel should be considered.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Israel as we know is a Jewish state surrounded by arabs who are getting even crazier and there's heaps of instability in the region.

How fast could anyone get there to A. Help Israel. B. Keep Israel out of a war?

They've got to do what they've got to do.

Would anyone on here expect their country to pick up a phone and say "Hey we just found out we're about to be attacked what do you want us to do? OH and can you get here right now please"?

I think not.

It's their country and they've got a right to protect it. If that means a first strike than so be it.
edit on 14-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Because Israel HAS nuclear weapons and could set off WW3?

It would be a very foolish move for them to attack Iran since their "proof" is a bunch of horse#.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Guess maybe we should forget to support them anymore then.

Either you trust us or you don't.. if not.. good luck and shalom.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

They shouldn't have gone there in the first place.

The nation of Israel was a mistake only because the location was and still is a terrible choice.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

The nation of Israel was a mistake only because the location was and still is a terrible choice.

They "were" there in the first place

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Thats the cost of sacrifice for the longer term good.

A disturbing comment.

I guess the same can be said about bombing all the western countries because from where i'm standing, its the westerners and their allies that need to be sacrificed for the long term good...

Or maybe its just Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran that are the root of all the Earths issues...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by The Sword

They "were" there in the first place

So what? They lost this land 1700 years ago and never tried to get it back.
Should all Europeans and Latinos get out of America so it can be given back to the Native Americans?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Israel is a real loose cannon - it could start ww3 all by itself.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I guess this is where Israels nuclear blackmail comes in.

If they knew they were not going to be backed up, they'd just go ahead and launch the nukes, then play the victim card again.... "you made us do it cos you wouldn't stop our enemy retaliating against our unprovoked attack".
As for the long range ballistic missiles, one has to wonder why Israel needs them, if they are such good friends and allies to most that will be in range. Another nuclear blackmail attempt, along the lines of the Samson option? we fall, you fall too?

The rest is all smoke and mirrors. Israel knows they will get backed by the US who will put US service personnel in harms way to protect Israel from any blowback. That's what dumb goy grunts are for, is it not?
For any US president to do, or to even hint at doing otherwise, would not only be political suicide but most likely earn them a bullet or two as well.

Our leaders may, at times, begrudge their expected support of Israel but will never back it up with action, not because they believe in any of the crazy biblical mumbo jumbo or "Israels right to exist", but because they crave the power they have been given and know it comes with strings attached, which can never be cut!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by doulos33
Israel is a real loose cannon - it could start ww3 all by itself.

Only if other countries, namely the US decided to join in, everyone should let them get destroyed and then there would be no WW3. The middle east could go back to being a relatively peaceful region until the US decides they want to steal some more oil.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Your country, the USA, get more than their money's worth. American aid is NOT free. Israel owes the USA no explaination but then neither does any other country.

I'm stunned how so many Americans thinks their aid is free money handed out to their allies, it's NOT!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

What a completely rediculous statement to say.

How many major wars has Israel gone in to without ever using nuclear weaponry? NONE!

Which countries HAVE used nuclear weaponry upon a nation of people? USA, Britain and France!

My guess is you are unaware or selectively forgetful your own country, Britain was involved in nuclear atmospheric experiments in Australia during the 1950s AND used WMD upon an island in the Pacific wiping out it's intire habitants of approx 4,000 islanders (without checking my source, 1990's?) .

I would trust Israel with nuclear weapons long before I'd trust USA, Britain, France, Russia or China.

If Israel, tomorrow was attacked with WMD (that may include nuclear, biological or chemical weapons); Israel will pull out the big guns, but not beforehand.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by doulos33

What a load of crock!

WW3 would start because of America's stupitity in it's lust for war and/or reneging on it's trade deals and agreements (as they always do).

WW3 won't start in the Middle East but it will end there.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

On the other hand Isreal wants Palestine to get permission from Isreal to join the UN...what hypocrisy!

Indeed considering the history behind how the current state of Israel itself came into being, it's quite funny. But all those silly Palestinians have to do is agree that Israel is a Jewish state, immediately making them officially second class citizens, and give up any right of return to any of their land that was illegally occupied and turned into settlements.

I mean, who in their right mind, would jump at THAT chance.

Anyways, on topic, is anyone actually surprised?

Why on earth would they alert the US? So the Us can prepare? So the Us could stop them? No, Israel knows that the only way to get the strike they want is to just go ahead and do it, unannounced like Iraq and Syria, then let the US clean up the pieces.

Israel has no problem starting the fight, but they sure as hell aren't willing to send their kids off to fight it. Nope, that's Israels allies job, and much like every other time, we will do as told.

The Us will condemn Iran for not allowing Israel to wipe them off the face of the earth. Canada will stand firm with Israel in their racist fascist aims of a "greater Israel", and boys and girls from all over the world will fight and die for them.

If they gave advanced warning, someone, somewhere, might actually realize how INSANE this all is and take steps to prevent it.

A scenario:

Israel has the US by the sack.
Israel gives the US advanced warning they intend to bomb a site in Iran.
The US government, finally doing it's job, announces this and stands firmly against it (as the majority of Americans would prefer) condemning a needless and dangerous attack.

OR.....

Israel has the US by the sack.
Israel DOESN'T give the US advanced warning they intend to bomb a site in Iran.
The US government, stands firmly against this(as the majority of Americans would prefer) condemning a needless and dangerous attack.
But the attack happens, and since the US had no foreknowledge, stands WITH Israel as that's the only thing they can do. They can't officially admit Israel is a rogue state, and a dangerous one, so they play along as if they were aware and part of it from the start.

I know which scenario my money is on.

edit on 14-11-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Bottom line is this......Israel, not the USA, will decide when they want to bomb Iran's nuclear installations! Secondly, it will be an coalition effort.......meaning of course the USA will know because they will be involved in the greater scheme of things anyhow.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Britguy

How many major wars has Israel gone in to without ever using nuclear weaponry? NONE!

Where did I say they had? The threat of using them to get support would sure be an incentive for other countries to step in though.

Which countries HAVE used nuclear weaponry upon a nation of people? USA, Britain and France!

I was only aware that the USA had dropped nuclear weapons on civilian centres. Please provide the instances where France and Britian did so.

My guess is you are unaware or selectively forgetful your own country, Britain was involved in nuclear atmospheric experiments in Australia during the 1950s AND used WMD upon an island in the Pacific wiping out it's intire habitants of approx 4,000 islanders (without checking my source, 1990's?) .

I am well aware of the UK's weapons testing. Again, please provide some background as to the UK's use of WMD in the 1990's wiping out 4000 islanders.

I would trust Israel with nuclear weapons long before I'd trust USA, Britain, France, Russia or China.

Why? They have just as many religious nutjobs as anywhere else?

If Israel, tomorrow was attacked with WMD (that may include nuclear, biological or chemical weapons); Israel will pull out the big guns, but not beforehand.

If Israel gets into trouble, through their own belligerence, I fully believe they'd use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons (they have them all) and whine that they were forced to use them. We have seen many times their utter disregard for human life, international law and readiness to use sheer violence to get what they want.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Britguy

Hmmm. You don't seem to be very good with facts there. I would trust all the said countries with nukes as there hasn't been a nuclear war yet though there has been opportunities to have one. It's if the arabs get hold of them that we're in trouble.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join