It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Kerry Drunk on TV Last Night???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by jrsdls
Rant, typical democratic response, deny and attack attack and attack

And this is any different from the republican responce to acqusations?

As if that's an excuse. It's like the playground all over again. "He hit me first!"

What it shows is that both parties are the same. Neither can claim moral superiority, so they both stoop to any level necessary. They only have to look better than their opponent, not actually be any good at all.

And that fact that so many people around he that claim to 'deny ignorance' defend this behavior irks me to no end.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I�m neither a Democrat nor a Republican. I�m Independent. IMHO both parties leave a lot to be desired this time around.

However, I totally agree with RANT�s original post.

Rumors about Kerry being drunk are unfounded and downright hateful. He sounded just fine and made some valid points, and it�s about time. All through the RNC the media kept saying that if Kerry doesn�t respond soon to all the sh*t the Republicans are slinging, then all the gullible (lame) voters out there may start thinking it�s true. Then the moment he does respond, the Republicans jump all over it, make up yet more viscious, hateful lies and accuse him of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Get a life!! You guys are ruthless. Since you can�t possibly win this election over valid issues, you resort to character assasination. That being the case, your plan is obviously to win this election the old fashion way (like in 2000), you�ll steal it.

I mean, please, don�t insult my intelligence, and everyone else�s with an I.Q. over 70. How can anyone with a brain attack Kerry as a drunk when the person they support is an alcoholic drug addict? How absurdl! This is starting to feel like a real life Mad Magazine cartoon. It�s funny in a way because now that I think of it, George Dubya even looks like Alfred E. Newman !! This can only be attributed to the dumbification of America.

I can�t wait for 1 on 1 debates. That should be a real hoot!

Kerry & Edwards vs Dumb & Dumber

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netbound: Rumors about Kerry being drunk are unfounded and downright hateful.

Is in direct contradiction to:

originally posted by Netbound: That being the case, your plan is obviously to win this election the old fashion way (like in 2000), you�ll steal it.

originally posted by Netbound: the person they support is an alcoholic drug addict?

originally posted by Netbound: Kerry & Edwards vs Dumb & Dumber

This theme is repeated throughout ATS. How can people claim a moral high ground when they completely contradict themselves in the very same post? To be fair, it's not just the Kerry camp I see doing this. There's very little discussion of issues from either side. (If I knew how to make the bashing-the-head-against-the-wall smiley, I'd put it here.)

Man I'm glad I'm a Libertarian.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I think so.

[edit on 9-4-2004 by WaStEdDeAtH777]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Like a casual belt by a "sober" person is some great crime.

I betcha Bush would restle him for that bottle right to the ground

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaStEdDeAtH777

I think so.

[edit on 9-4-2004 by WaStEdDeAtH777]

That was to help him wash down his anti-psychotic medication and nerve pills because he really knows he's washed up and there's no hope for him at the polls in November.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Actually... all the times I've seen that pic, I've wondered who the hell the man is standing behind him.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaStEdDeAtH777
Actually... all the times I've seen that pic, I've wondered who the hell the man is standing behind him.

Secret Service maybe, that trenchcoat just cries I got a Uzi under here so dont mess with Kerry.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join