It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dual-National Iranians Flee, Fearing Israeli Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Iranians who are able to flee their country are doing so, fearing an Israeli attack, Voice of Israel state radio reported Sunday. Iranian business people who hold dual citizenship with passports from European nations are allegedly leaving in droves.

They apparently fear that Israel is preparing to attack Iran's nuclear facilities to eliminate President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's oft-repeated threat to annihilate the Jewish State.

Read more at:

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Well, to me this is a huge indicator that an attack is about to happen. We are talking business people leaving, they are losing money by leaving....which to me shows that an attack is more then likely to occur. (or perhaps, these people are leaving and positing themselves around the globe?)

What does ATS think?
edit on 13-11-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think it is a great idea..

Why the hell WOULD you stay..

Say America was going to be attacked by China and we knew it
and we knew Canada would be safe would you NOT go??

Hell yes you would go..

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
On face value,yes that is what it would indicate.However it is a article written by one-side of a two-sided issue.So the question is, is it true? Not likely.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Really? An Israeli news outlet reporting on the movements of Irani citizens? This is just propaganda and a veiled way of saying "hey Iran, we're watching you".

Plus, we have like 2 Irani member who have said that Irani citizens don't fear an attack from Israel. lol

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So now Iranian nationals abroad will call up relatives and friends in Iran and tell them to leave because others are going .It would be easier for Israel just to send a memo 'GTFO now'

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
for an evil totalitarian state that oppresses its people, you sure are able to leave easily and have dual nationality.

it's a shame that so many people are about to die because americans freak out if they pay more than $5 for a gallon of a gasoline.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
could be a fear campaign to destroy the economy in the same way that sanctions would, but since Russia and China oppose those sanctions, they use this type of fear operation, interjecting fear propaganda into the social media system to destabalize the hierarchy.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The zionists just repeat lie after lie after lie even when what they say has been proven to be nothing but lies!

Again the Iranian president didn't threaten to annihilate any Jewish state, he clearly said the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the pages of time. A regime IS NOT a state and if anyone thinks it means that, they need to buy a dictionary and educate themselves. The only annihilation taking place is that of the Palestinians, the Iraqis and the Afghanis, and we all know who is doing that!

As Gandhi said “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.”
edit on 13/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: supaedit

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I think that there will be some time that lunatics will not rule the world.

There will be peace forever.

They will not be allowed to invade everywhere they decide and take out any resource they want.

There will not be the PTB. Because there is only one Lord ruling the world. He has the ultimate power.

The day that Elites are left for themselves with their own money and no one will respect them and obey them because of their money.

The day that people will learn how to deny their ignorance.

The day that all people will learn what they are gifted.

The day that will come as human being decide to bring it to himself.

Israel will not leave European , American , Middle East alone.

I hope you understand that one day.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Great idea , But there are few who can understand that.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This thread is just about what just Hilary said.

Hilary Clinton "America is losing the information WAR"

Now , warmongers are feeling that they should do some thing.

I see that some Americans are acting like they live as cowboys.

They just cheer war and beat the war drums stronger and faster.

Here is my idea about how oppressed American people are :

No offence , But I have seen much Americans who seem like the kids who are locked up in their home.The home is a big home. They think that other homes seem like their home. They have no TV in their home. It is just their father who bring the news for them .

The father knows about how life can be looked at in other houses , but he wants other homes. So , he teaches his sons to attack every home he claims. The sons of liberty attack other houses and they wonder , Look at them , look how they live. And at the end when they take over the new home , sons tell others , "you should live like us , even in your home". There is nothing wrong with the kids but they are just uninformed and cannot look at different phenomena differently.

Maybe my story is not right about you , but it is true about majority in America. American people are living in a isolated mainland and they are just educated by their TV. There is no geographical access to other countries and other culture.They are just thought to live like the American dream , while people all around the world like to live different.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

Again the Iranian president didn't threaten to annihilate any Jewish state, he clearly said the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the pages of time. A regime IS NOT a state and if anyone thinks it means that, they need to buy a dictionary and educate themselves.

Tell me then, how Iranian president calls state of Israel? Surely not Zionist regime...

I mean - regime is not a state and if anyone thinks that, they would have to be high ranked Iranian official or religious leader.
Edit:
Forgot to add- INN is non official Israeli right wing news source. It can be used to get some info, just be aware that it has serious bias.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
could be a fear campaign to destroy the economy in the same way that sanctions would, but since Russia and China oppose those sanctions, they use this type of fear operation, interjecting fear propaganda into the social media system to destabalize the hierarchy.

I think so, too. Fortunately for the Iranians, they have the Russians backing them up. Also, I think Syria was supposed to fall before Iran and I don't think this will happen. Russia will veto sanctions against Syria unless they are given something quite valuable, like the north pole regions! Yes, all of it!-------------

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I actually see three possibilities all of which would cause anyone who is a dual citizen to leave.
1. As you pointed out they may be leaving to place themselves in a position [of terror in other nations?] possible.....
or 2 and 3. they are terrified themselves because one of two things will indeed happen soon.
It is a given.
either Israel will attack, or the world will place sanctions on Iran so harsh their businesses will be weakened or ruined. Leaving means they avoid things soon coming and thereby save their livelihoods.
at least by leaving their businesses may survive. They have the means and a choice.
Most Iranians do not have that.
This seems to me to indeed be a sign of fear, which means they do know it is on the horizon and are protecting their own interests.
DH

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I think it is a great idea..

Why the hell WOULD you stay..

Say America was going to be attacked by China and we knew it
and we knew Canada would be safe would you NOT go??

Hell yes you would go..

I wouldn't.

There'd be a lot of dead Chinese on my doorstep before I went anywhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
for an evil totalitarian state that oppresses its people, you sure are able to leave easily and have dual nationality.

it's a shame that so many people are about to die because americans freak out if they pay more than $5 for a gallon of a gasoline.

what the hell good is oil if you can not afford it>?

Might as well not have any..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Iranians who are able to flee their country are doing so, fearing an Israeli attack, Voice of Israel state radio reported Sunday. Iranian business people who hold dual citizenship with passports from European nations are allegedly leaving in droves.

They apparently fear that Israel is preparing to attack Iran's nuclear facilities to eliminate President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's oft-repeated threat to annihilate the Jewish State.

Read more at:

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Well, to me this is a huge indicator that an attack is about to happen. We are talking business people leaving, they are losing money by leaving....which to me shows that an attack is more then likely to occur. (or perhaps, these people are leaving and positing themselves around the globe?)

What does ATS think?
edit on 13-11-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

I think Iran is about to become a pile of ash. I highly doubt they are fleeing to position themselves for an attack, if they are business men it seems more plausible that they are looking out for their own asses in the name of the god of self preservation.

Gonna be a shame if war erupts too because there are archeaological sites in Iran that are nearly 8000 years old, i know as an archeaologist i am deeply worried about the ruins and pricless artifacts that might get harmed if this junk escalates to full out war. Israel and Iran should just elect 2 champions from their armies and deck them out with swords, sheilds and spears and let them fight it out old style and whoever sides' champion wins decides who wins the battle. Alot less bloodshed that way and safer for the ruins and artifacts than just spraying and praying nukes all over the region.

No honor in war anymore, no art either. Warfare used to be an art, now its just about bombs.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I support Israel , but they are taking a really long time to grow some balls and attack.

First off ... you dont keep mentioning you want to Strike a nation and not do it. Do it , or shut up , stop threatning and prove through action that you arnt to be messed with. People will begin to think you are a joke and weak.

You carry a big mouth with a little stick which isnt good. Get your Military inorder , and attack. Stop sitting there like a knot on the log.

I guarantee you if Mexico fired Rockets into America and threatened to to obliterate America , one million United States Military would invade like Locust ..... we shouldnt expect less from Israel.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
I support Israel , but they are taking a really long time to grow some balls and attack.

First off ... you dont keep mentioning you want to Strike a nation and not do it. Do it , or shut up , stop threatning and prove through action that you arnt to be messed with. People will begin to think you are a joke and weak.

You carry a big mouth with a little stick which isnt good. Get your Military inorder , and attack. Stop sitting there like a knot on the log.

I guarantee you if Mexico fired Rockets into America and threatened to to obliterate America , one million United States Military would invade like Locust ..... we shouldnt expect less from Israel.

You are correct, but(!), the international stage has to understand the purpose for such an attack.

The problem is that if anyone attacks without an explanation beforehand, bleeding hearts yell "MURDER! OCCUPYING FORCE! UNFAIR TREATMENT!"
And when the media explains to them why such an attack is going to come, they call it propaganda and blame everyone for war mongering.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

No, we're paying so much for gasoline because we refuse to use the resources within our borders.

Everyone who doesn't want us to drill HERE is a hypocrite, unless they have personally stopped using gasoline completely. We've got enough to make us independent, if we would just stop whining about not wanting to drill in America. We could do it more environmentally conciously than others do around the world, we wouldn't waste so much energy transporting it halfway around the world, and we wouldn't have gasoline as an excuse for micromanaging other nations' business.

Drill here, drill now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join