It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones On Chemtrails

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
reply to post by jameshawkings

I have been seeing the "wave clouds," all my life...and I have been alive for longer than HAARP has been in existence...what makes you think the old photo is fake?

One word; The Moon Landing.
All those photos were faked, so that thy could film the whole thing on a Hollywood set. The funds for Kennedy's Moon project, were diverted so that they could make Wavy Clouds!

Old Photos that were sent to Walgreens are doctored, so as to include waviness. The Chemtrails are used to make people THINK they remember Wavy clouds.

>> It serves no other purpose than that. The entire government conspiracy for Chem Trails, is to influence people's minds so that they remember seeing wavy clouds and thus cover up the Chem Trail conspiracy. It seems to have no purpose or end in sight, but that wouldn't be the first time the Department of Meaningless Redundancy and Stuff has started a project without clearly thinking why they were doing it in the first place.

>>Oh, and that's "three words" just in case anyone thought I wasn't paying attention. If Chemtrails are affecting you, however, you will remember I just said; "Landing" and you will merely accept a sense of calm and wellbeing.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
When he spoke of "injecting reflective particles into orbit" -- he wasn't however, talking of the atmosphere.
Our airline traffic is creating a LOT of cloud formation - why would the Government need to add Barium Salts to that? There are a lot BETTER and more effective ways to reflect light -- not the least of which was Obama mentioning that we "aught to start making shingles white" -- which is brilliant for sure, because I've been saying this for at least 8 years now.

Anyone who repeats what I say is very smart indeed.

Cool roofs have their own wiki page even - lots to consider....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
There are a lot BETTER and more effective ways to reflect light -- not the least of which was Obama mentioning that we "aught to start making shingles white" -- which is brilliant for sure, because I've been saying this for at least 8 years now.

The white roof thing has proven to be a bit more complicated than anticipated. The reflected heat warms up airborne carbon particles, which changes the equation somewhat. It's complicated and unclear.

www.guardian.co.uk...

"A worldwide conversion to white roofs," they found, could actually warm the Earth slightly due a complex domino effect. Although white surfaces are cooler, the increased sunlight they reflect back into the atmosphere by can increase absorption of light by dark pollutants such as black carbon, which increases heating. The study, however, did not account for how white roofs might reduce electricity use for cooling, which could help lower temperatures by reducing emissions from power plants.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I have never been a big fan of Alex Jones for various reasons. Let's just say I don't agree with a lot he has to say.

Why do people always have to start or end their posts with such statements when they want to bring up something that Alex Jones said? Its unnecessary. Either he said something on his show that was informative and important to share, or he didnt. Thats all. Dont taint the message by discrediting the messenger.

As for chemtrails.... at any moment these guys can switch the canisters and bring forth death from above.

If people dont realize by now that the US government has been hijacked by technocratic psychopaths bent on war and depopulating the planet by any means necessary, then there isn't much we can do. Let them watch their sports while they get sprayed like mosquitos and die a miserable death in front of their TVs. While we die wondering why nobody would listen.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Gosh....someone mentions faked moon landing and look who turns up!!

Originally posted by FoosM
As for chemtrails.... at any moment these guys can switch the canisters and bring forth death from above.

Who are "these guys"?

Where are "the canisters"? What are they switching from/to?

In short - how about some evidence to back up whatever it is you claim is going on??

edit on 14-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
Alex Jones Makes Money!

Yeah, that seems to be the catchall credibility assassination technique for people too lazy to google.

But perhaps, all the GOOD and HONEST people in America are already dead because they chose NOT to make money and starved.

On a side note; I don't like it when people say starved to death -- because only if they said "starving" would there be any doubt about the end result.

I intend to be slightly dishonest and feed my family. However, only CEO Robber Barons who own clean coal companies are allowed to make MONEY because they GIVE US JOBS and the evidence of how great they are for jobs and stuff is all over at least a million brochures -- often found at Tourist centers right nest to "See Rock City" or the world's largest ball of string -- which could really be larger IMHO.

It really is nice of the Coal Companies and Bankers to GIVE US JOBS, because otherwise, coal jumps up right out of the ground, and money transfers to the Cayman islands without the right paperwork.

If you make documentaries that highlight profiteering in the Iraq war, that Wall Street is greedy and going to cause financial problems, or that American's have a lot of guns -- you'd better have your crap together and not be overweight or have over a million dollars, because then Patriots would have to ignore you; Michael Moore.

/Sarcasm, just in CASE anyone was wondering. I'm a bit in my comedy writing mode tonight...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Problem

US Patent 5003186 Stratospheric welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming (spraying with aluminum)

www.scribd.com...

Solution

Monsanto is an agricultural company. We apply innovation and technology to help farmers around the world produce more while conserving more. We help farmers grow yield sustainably so they can be successful, produce healthier foods, better animal feeds and more fiber, while also reducing agriculture's impact on our environment.

Why did Monsanto Develop an Aluminum Resistance Gene?

Monsanto is currently marketing an aluminum resistance gene. Here’s the spin, folks:

Small-scale, resource-poor farmers in developing countries face daily stresses, including poor soils, drought, and lack of inputs. Ongoing trends such as climate change and population growth will likely exacerbate binding stresses. A new generation of genetically engineered (GE) crop research aims to alleviate these pressures through the improvement of subsistence crops—such as cassava, sorghum, and millet—that incorporate traits such as tolerance to drought, water, and aluminum in soils as well as plants with more efficient nitrogen and phosphorus use. (www.ifpri.org...)

Now, let’s take a look at journalist Michael Murphy’s research into chemtrails, geo-engineering, and the fact that extremely high levels of aluminum and barium are found in water, snow and soil, in areas shown to have heavy chemtrail patterns (three-part video):

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

In short - how about some evidence to back up whatever it is you claim is going on??

Evidence is in front your face.
Look up in the sky

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I see clouds and contrails.

Come on - you said someone was flipping switches between canisters - that's pretty specific - cannisters of what? Who is flipping switches???

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Monsanto's aluminum resistent crop is for highly acid soils, not high aluminum soils.

All soils contain around 8% aluminum. Acid dissolves it as Al3+, which is toxic. But adding aluminum or aluminum oxide will not change anything.

So unless chemtrails are acid, then Monsanto is just doing something that crop breeders have tried to do for a hundred years

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Ah - Micheal Murphy - con artist after your money

What in the World are they Spraying - con job using fake science to take your money

Monsanto Aluminium resistent crops - because 30-40% of the earth's soil is acidic enough to be affected by aluminium poisoning so there's billions to be made supplying plants that can tolerate it better.

Much of the world's cropland contains aluminum that stunts crops. But a new study has found a way to make plants grow tall in spite of the metal's toxic effects. The discovery, by plant biologists at the University of California, Riverside, suggests that genetic engineering could boost yields from fields that today are not ideal for growing crops.

Aluminum is common in soils--it's a major component of clay--but only in acidic soils does the metal form an ion that can dissolve into liquids and that's toxic to plants. Acidic soils make up as much as half the world's croplands, however, and aluminum toxicity is the main factor holding back crop growth in nearly 20 percent of the world's arable soils, including large areas of the United States east of the Mississippi River and northwestern Europe.

www.technologyreview.com...

Scientists all over the world are looking to do this - not just Monsanto -

The objective of this study was to evaluate 36 genotypes of common bean under hydroponic conditions to identify root morphological traits that could be associated with Al resistance.
- Brazilian Journal of Plant Physiology

The Chinese are keen on aluminium resistent rice (300k pdf download) -

There are many factors limiting plant growth in acidic soils. Aluminium toxicity and ammonium-nitrogen
often coexist in acidic soils due to low pH and poor nitrification. Understanding the mechanisms responsible
for aluminium-ammonium interaction can help improve agricultural production and maintain ecological
stability in acidic soils. The effects of ammonium and nitrate on Al resistance, of aluminium on ammonium
uptake, and the correlation between aluminium resistance and nitrogen utilization were investigated here.
The results indicated that ammonium enhances aluminium resistance of rice compared with nitrate.
Aluminium does not inhibit ammonium uptake of Al-resistant rice cultivar but does that of the Al-sensitive
rice cultivar, and Al-resistant rice cultivar exhibits higher ammonium uptake rate under Al stress compared
with the Al-sensitive cultivar. Al resistance in rice is positively correlated with ammonium utilization or
negatively correlated with nitrate utilization. Based on these results, it is possible to increase aluminium
resistance and nitrogen utilization at the same time in acidic soils through the development of Al-resistant
and ammonium-preferring rice cultivars and the application of suitable types of nitrogen fertilizers.

But hey - those are just facts, what chance do they have against baseless speculation and scaremongering??

edit on 14-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

huh. Well hell, never admitted I knew for sure! Thank you for valuable data.

On a minor note, can we know for certain this is not just merely the undoing of many of the pollution causers of the 1970s?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Alex Jones does have a certain reputation, doesn't he - I had seen his websites before but didn't associate them with him - usually only read an article here or there.....but linking his name with them and one finds both tied at #3 in a lit of the worst anti-science websites in the world!! An impressive feat in a small list!

Top 10 worst anti-science websites

There's nothing wrong with being anti-government and anti-corporate; they're perfectly valid philosophies, if that's the way you roll. Alex Jones' sites are on this list for having almost daily made predictions of New World Order takeovers, global currencies, and mass executions for many years, none of which have ever come true; and for distorting virtually every aspect of modern society into evidence of some vague worldwide plot to control or kill law abiding citizens.

While it is generaly bad form to shoot the messenger, I think it is fair enough when the messenger is also inventing the message, and never, ever, seems to get anythign right!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Uncinus

On a minor note, can we know for certain this is not just merely the undoing of many of the pollution causers of the 1970s?

Because "this" does not have any evidence to show that it is happening at all......let alone for any particular purpose!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by ProudBird

Alex jones is a joke?
Your calling Alex Jones a joke?
Now that is funny.
Thanks for your contribution. Now back to reality, thanks op for the informative thread. . Its the message not the messanger that matters. And even the Obama Admin's Czar for this subject is finally talking about it. Gr8 work buuddy and keep it up regardless of the amount of spray paint cans used to distract the issues.

Since when has Alex Jones not been a joke? He's a fear-mongering liar. He takes real facts, then stuffs them full of bulls**t and spoon feeds it to the populace. The only reason you're mad anybody calls AJ a joke is because you use his websites as "proof."

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Evidence is in front your face.
Look up in the sky

Contrails are the perfect conspiracy starter. It's so easy to believe they're related to a global conspiracy to I don't know, spray "stuff" in the air? What are they supposed to be spraying? You believe there are chemtrails being sprayed above us, right? Are they harmful? Is the average human life expectancy decreasing? Cloud seeding for weather manipulation has been openly admitted by the US military during operation popeye and I highly doubt they stopped research in the 70's. That doesn't make every contrail a chemtrail, and it doesn't mean chemtrails (if they are being sprayed) are harmful in any way.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It's all true. Sorry to ruin your picnic, also if you go to infowars.com watch the 3 videos who won the video predictions contest, and you will see how many big things he has been right about over the past 15 or so years. He admits when hes wrong but you have to admit the man did his research along with alot of other patriots like Ron Paul, they all said this stuff was headed our way. And now look at us. World is more messed up than a rat in a w***e house

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

That would be Alex Jones deciding which 3 of his own videos win his own competition??

Nice corroborating evidence!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

I see clouds and contrails.

Come on - you said someone was flipping switches between canisters - that's pretty specific - cannisters of what? Who is flipping switches???

Your avatar and your post fit so perfect

I didnt say anybody is switching canisters, I said they can.

And its because people like you only see "clouds and contrails"
And yet when people post patents:

US Patent 5003186 Stratospheric welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming (spraying with aluminum)

And you hear all this talk about global warning from the government.
And that the sky is getting darker.

You dont talk about that. You pretend that does not exist.
So you can focus on attacking the messenger.
I guess thats because its the easy thing to do.
Instead of attacking these guys:

David B. Chang of Tustin and I-Fu Shih of Los Alamitos “David B. Chang of Tustin and I-Fu Shih of Los Alamitos, who both work for Hughes Aircraft Co. in Manhattan Beach, received a patent last month for a controversial method to seed a portion of the atmosphere with certain types of dust particles. These particles would screen out radiation from the sun while allowing heat from the earth's surface to pass through. "We think it could conteract completely the amount of heating that would be caused by the greenhouse effect," said Chang, who is director of technology for the training and support systems group of Hughes Aircraft, a subsidiary of General Motors-Hughes Electronics Corp.”

Geoengineering Strategies
Among all geoengineering schemes, those currently considered most feasible involve increasing the planetary albedo, that is, reflecting more sunlight back into space before it can be absorbed. There are a number of different methods that could be used to increase the planet’s reflectivity:
1. Add more small reflecting particles in the upper part of the atmosphere (the stratosphere which is located between 15 and 50 kilometers above the Earth’s surface).
2. Add more clouds in the lower part of the atmosphere (the troposphere)
3. Place various kinds of reflecting objects in space either near the earth or at a stable location between the earth and the sun.
4. Change large portions of the planet’s land cover from things that are dark (absorbing) such as trees to things that are light (reflecting) such as open snowcover or grasses.

Stratospheric Aerosols
Adding more of the right kind of fine particles to the stratosphere can increase the amount of sunlight that is reflected back into space.
Applied to geoengineering, various technologies could be used to loft particles into the stratosphere, such as naval guns, rockets, hot air balloons or blimps, or a fleet of highflying aircraft. Potential types of particles for injection include sulfur dioxide, aluminum oxide dust or even designer self-levitating aerosols that might be engineered to migrate to particular regions (e.g. over the arctic) or to rise above the stratospher (so as not to interfere in stratospheric chemistry).

www.cfr.org...

Who knows, maybe you agree with them?
You think this is they way to keep our planet cool by spraying chemicals in the air?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by Essan

Well OF COURSE, you are right. But, you really didn't say anything to counter what I wrote. Humidity in Texas in the summer is usually very low, ground level or 40,000 feet. Can you dispute that?

Easy, just look at the soundings from, for example, Fort Worth. Just taking the 15th Aug as an example, rel humidity between 9,000m and 11,000m (typical aircraft cruising height) was ~60% with a temp of ~-40c

325.6 9144 -26.8 -32.2 60 0.79 325 19 339.5 342.6 339.6
305.0 9613 -30.5 -35.2 63 0.63 333 21 340.7 343.2 340.8
300.0 9730 -31.3 -36.3 61 0.57 335 21 341.1 343.4 341.3
293.0 9898 -32.5 -37.5 61 0.52 334 22 341.8 343.9 341.9
274.0 10363 -36.6 -41.6 60 0.36 330 25 342.4 343.9 342.4
250.0 11000 -42.3 -47.3 58 0.22 325 21 343.0 343.9 343.1

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join