It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones On Chemtrails

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just got here and its like walking through a bad part of town . I see all the usual trouuble makers. The ones that love to take over a thread with constant off topic opnions and personal slurs. They know who they are..

Corruption I want to applaude you on the thread and your patience with the above mentioned .. I know that no one is right all the time. No one is wrong all the time and Alex Jones is no exception. On this issue I think he is spot on the money. s/f thanks again.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Thanks for the comment. I always read your threads on this topic too. It gets tiring dealing with the delusions after a while which is why I don't comment as much as I want to on this subject.

I'm just glad more people are realizing and willing to admit that there is something going on.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by jameshawkings

Er, I've seen clouds like that all my life, I remember staring at them intently as a child baffled by the pattern they made. I don't know how old you are but I'm nearly 50. How long has HAARP existed for?

To call evidence presented to you 'fake' without being able to show why is rather offensive. To call it fake because it does not fit your own preconception is narrow minded and paranoid. Which was it for you?
edit on 14-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

You have to observe the whole process, it will leave you in no doubt

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Well you reply only took 5 minutes - who is paying you to be on here all the time??

That is HAARP, the old photo is a fake old photo

and your evidence for that is what??

as for the assertion that "some of you are paid to be on here" - who? how much? What's the evidence, and where can I sign up?

All the "money trails" for chemtrails flow to the hoaxers...not the debunkers!!

edit on 13-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

The debates in here have a lot of history, the regulars know the patterns from the disinfos, we know who to expect, we know the tactics that are used.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

OK....speaking of "disinfo"....perhaps you would care to prove that the photo you claimed was "fake" is indeed accurate?

It was up-thread, "Plate 59" from a book published in 1905.

Please research the provenance of that book, and then show how the use of that photo was somehow less than truthful.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So you dont' actually have any evidence of anyone being paid at all - didn't think you would, but it was polite to ask.

AS you say, there is a lot of history here, and ad hominem attacks on people who dare to use facts, science, and rational argument to contradict the chemtrail hoax are certainly common.

Debunking tactics are of course common too:

1/ old claims that were been addressed a long time ago get the same factual info that debunked it back then and still debunks it now.

2/ New claims (there are occasionally some) get examined for factual content, background, evidence, etc. Usually it doesn't take long to show that ther has been an error, or a document simply doesnt' say what the claimant says it does.

3/ common questions get the same answer every time they are asked because the answer remains the answer - contrails persist because of atmospheric conditions for example - the statement is simply true for all time - as long as there are contrails their persistence will always be a matter for atmospheric conditions. Contrails often precede weather because they form in the same conditions as cirrus clouds that often precede warm fronts, etc. These things are simply facts and verifiable from numerous sources.

Sorry if you find facts, science and verifiable evidence unacceptable....but then if you relied on them you wouldn't believe in chemtrails in the first place....so QED.....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by waynos

Er, I've seen clouds like that all my life, I remember staring at them intently as a child baffled by the pattern they made. I don't know how old you are but I'm nearly 50. How long has HAARP existed for?

To call evidence presented to you 'fake' without being able to show why is rather offensive. To call it fake because it does not fit your own preconception is narrow minded and paranoid. Which was it for you?

You have to observe the whole process, it will leave you in no doubt

so what is it that you see when these clouds form that connects them to HAARP?

Clouds always form out of clear air for example - why would these ones forming out of clear air be any different?

Are you aware of atmospheric waves?

Perhaps looking through a google search for how wave clouods form will help you realise that these things have been around forever - long, long befoer HAARP was ever thought of.

And once you realise that you can free yourself from believing this myth.

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebestnr1
reply to post by Essan

maybe thats what this chemtrail myth is all about
leadin atention away from the FACT that pollution by airplanes was already a bigger polluter then all the factories combined... ten years ago

Aircraft aren't responsible for the Brown Cloud

news.bbc.co.uk...

and we all know its groing like crazy, the airplane traffic that is

Mainly because most Americans and Europeans have far more money than they could ever possibly need so they spend a lots it going to places they don't need to go to to buy things they don't need. By plane

(I've not been in an aircraft since 1981, btw)

funny cuz i havent heard didly squad about that for over, lets say nine years

About what? Aircraft causing problems or pollution causing problems?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You may find the following link of interest regarding what you are associating with HAARP;

weathervortex.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yes, the trolls are on autopilot.
The trolls become the topic because they insist on being the topic. Derailing the thread is their modus operandi.
I don't even have to mention them by name, imagine that. They are the ones that KNOW nothing is being sprayed. Imagine having that kind of inside information.
One of them wrote that persistent contrails precede a cold front. We watched chemtrails off and on all summer long.
Also stated, the humidity must be 70 percent or higher. We watched chemtrails in TEXAS off and on ALL summer long. No rain. Very low humidity. No cold front. Persistent chemtrails.
The ONLY clouds were "persistent contrails". The ONLY clouds.
But, I am preaching to the choir. The trolls have had years to refine their responses. Imagine what a NO life THAT is.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

Also stated, the humidity must be 70 percent or higher. We watched chemtrails in TEXAS off and on ALL summer long. No rain. Very low humidity. No cold front. Persistent chemtrails.

Sorry, but are you saying you actually think that the weather conditions at ground level reflect on those six miles above your head? If it's a warm day in Denver it must be equaly warm at 30,000ft as well?

I guess you've never climbed a hill? Or read a book on the weather

Ignorance isn't really an excuse - I'm sure there is a library in your town? Weather books are usually in the science section
[
edit on 14-11-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Relative humidity figures aside (contrails can form in a range of conditions).....everything you wrote there indicates the impression of weather from where you were on the ground.

This has absolutely nothing to do with conditions at altitude. It is indicative, though, of a less-than-complete understanding of actual science, and meteorology that contributes to the "persistence" of the "chemtrail" myth and hoax.

By the way....a cold front is NOT always accompanied by rain behind it! And, a cold front can be occurring thousands of feet above the surface (and your head), while the air below remains fixed in place, and warm. Air is very complex, in the interactions.

Ever heard of an inversion layer?? Look it up, would be a good place to begin the journey to greater comprehension about how weather works.

edit on Mon 14 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well OF COURSE, you are right. But, you really didn't say anything to counter what I wrote. Humidity in Texas in the summer is usually very low, ground level or 40,000 feet. Can you dispute that?
Maybe a pilot will come in and start talking about airplanes and how they work. That would be typical.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

To be honest, the level of reasoning you used in that post demonstrates exactly why you are so prone to fall for the hoax in the first place.

For example, why do you think the humidity is uniform all the way up? You've seen pictures of snow on top of Mt Everest haven't you? It's cold that high up, everywhere. Even when it's baking hot and dry down on the ground.

Maybe follow the link I provided higher up this page and explore that whole site a little,maybe even check what you read there in your local library?
edit on 14-11-2011 by waynos because: Felt I was too harsh on reflection, changed wording.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yes, the trolls are on autopilot.
The trolls become the topic because they insist on being the topic.

Yep - well that's up to you - stay on topic and you won't be a troolll going off topic!

One of them wrote that persistent contrails precede a cold front. We watched chemtrails off and on all summer long.

They usually precede warm fronts actually IIRC.....

The ONLY clouds were "persistent contrails". The ONLY clouds.
But, I am preaching to the choir. The trolls have had years to refine their responses. Imagine what a NO life THAT is.

lol - well if I'm a troll for being able to look up a bit of basic meterology, and knowing that atmopsheric conditions change with altitude, then I greatly prefer that to the level of ignorance you have just displayed.

Come on dude - at least make SOME effort to know a LITTLE bit about the atmsphere!!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

As has been said, conditions on the ground bare no influence to conditions ~30,000 feet in the sky.

You might appreciate this photo I took, I've posted it a few times before...

Ground temp was about 30 degrees C when I took this, out in the middle of nowhere in the Australian desert:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc98d5dce32f.png[/atsimg]

It was flying almost exactly north, so I deduce it was an international flight from Perth to somewhere in Asia, notice the stop start? This is different pockets of air conducive to contrails...often mistaken by chemtrailers as the sprays being turned off and on...can you imagine that??

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

Well OF COURSE, you are right. But, you really didn't say anything to counter what I wrote. Humidity in Texas in the summer is usually very low, ground level or 40,000 feet. Can you dispute that?

Can you justify saying it in the first place? What is your evidence to support your claim?

Here's a debunker's usual tactic - atmospheric soundings, Fort Worth, 14 June 2011.

At about 9500m humidity was 65%....Ft Worth sounding

You can look up daily soundings for a few places in Texas, courtesy of the University of Wyoming atmospheric soundings page

Maybe a pilot will come in and start talking about airplanes and how they work. That would be typical.

And educational - for you at least!

edit on 14-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Add soundings links

edit on 14-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
Now people are going to go nuts over this, stating there's no proof, no evidence, etc. Like it's gonna be in bold letters. I typically turn off most AJ videos, but the ones I don't I usually end up agreeing with, he's not all cuckoo.

I know one thing, the stuff AJ says at the end of that video is what I've been saying, or I mean thinking for a while. I'd get excited seeing a plane or jet as a child, and the trails would dissipate as he explains, in minutes, with broken wisps along the trail. These past couple of summers they would last up to 40 minutes for sure and break form after about 10-15, still leaving a huge imprint on the sky.

That is the operation as dubbed by President Gerald Ford, Operation Frequent Wind. Watch too many robin hood movies. Alex Jones can't be validated really, until his authoritative media companion source Charlie Sheen, validates what he says in his own gung ho statement. Charlie Sheen, everyone lives on his words of authority.

I'm just kidding. Frequent Wind was the name for evacuation of American troops out of Saigon. Alex Jones kind of pushes the boundaries of what he knows, portrays himself as a jack of all trades and a master of none.
edit on 14-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add on

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I have been seeing the "wave clouds," all my life...and I have been alive for longer than HAARP has been in existence...what makes you think the old photo is fake?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Here is Obama's science czar John Holdren talking about geo-engineering:

edit on 13-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

>> It's good to know that there are a few "sober sounding" people like John Holdren in Washington.
He talked about the benefits and unintended consequences of Geo-Engineering.

When he spoke of "injecting reflective particles into orbit" -- he wasn't however, talking of the atmosphere.
Our airline traffic is creating a LOT of cloud formation - why would the Government need to add Barium Salts to that? There are a lot BETTER and more effective ways to reflect light -- not the least of which was Obama mentioning that we "aught to start making shingles white" -- which is brilliant for sure, because I've been saying this for at least 8 years now.

Anyone who repeats what I say is very smart indeed.

>> As to what might be going on with Chemtrails -- if any -- I could Guess, purely for fun and recreation;

A) Something that affects people directly. Either to protect us, or, to make future generations sterile. Perhaps some other adversary is trying to make us sterile, and the Government is secretly protecting us -- now that is a WILD conspiracy theory. Making YOU sterile might arouse suspicion -- but if these chemicals make kids unable to make kids, some pundit in the future will say; "That was 50 years ago, nothing that malicious would occurTODAY -- let's move on and look towards what we can do in the future. Now is not the time to be hunting down all the politicians who now live in Dubai."

B) Something that makes us weak-minded and fat. It could also just be some secret funding of McDonalds and Nancy Grace -- that would do the trick more effectively than Chemicals in the air. If so, it's definitely falling more on Texas and Arizona than the rest of the nation. So I figure, nobody is putting regulations or taxes on Fast Food and crap in stores and stuff that they feed kids in school -- so Chemtrails are NOT making us weak-minded and fat -- that would be redundant. We are already Weak-minded and Fat.

C) Chemtrails are being used to change the genes of plants or animals so that they can survive the climate change. 40% of Phytoplankton in the ocean have died off in the past 50 years -- so SURVIVING long enough for Global Warming to kill us off, is going to be a challenge if the oceans are already dying. Perhaps they've got some chemical that makes termites release "crystalized" methane -- that would reduce about half of the natural sources of green house gases each year. But if this were SERIOUSLY an issue -- the Government would be taxing McDonalds for using cow meet instead of Worms or something healthy.

>> If Americans were just moving off of red meat -- we wouldn't NEED a secret conspiracy to crystalize termite farts.

D) A defense for preventing microscopic inter-dimensional invasions.

E) Chem Trails, if they aren't just Vapor Trails from airplanes, are being used to "distract" the most intelligent and curious humans from a Mole Men invasion. While we are looking at the skies, the Mole Men will be borrowing holes under our houses. Before we can react, whole cities will be engulfed in Pot Holes.

Environmentalists will blame this on "Frakking" but they of course, work for the Mole Men.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join