It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones On Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have never been a big fan of Alex Jones for various reasons. Let's just say I don't agree with a lot he has to say.

I was surprised to stumble across this article and video. I have never heard Alex Jones discuss this topic before. One thing for sure is that he has a large fan base and when he discusses something a lot of people are going to hear about it. I am unable to verify his claims so please take it for what it is ... a commentary by Alex Jones on chemtrails.

Well here it is, I will let you decide how you feel about this one. It seems everyone is waking up to this lately.

Colossal GeoEngineering in Plain Sight

NASA reported 5 years ago that the earth is now receiving at least 20% less sunlight than 10 years before.

After 16 years of denial, the White House Science Czar John P Holdren now admits that they have been “testing” the manipulation of Earth’s atmosphere with Barium salts, Aluminum Dioxide and other toxic compounds.

Bottom line: there is a world-wide secret program to manipulate the atmosphere. They admit it’s happening, but they won’t tell us why.

edit on 13-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+65 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here is Obama's science czar John Holdren talking about geo-engineering:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Unfounded, and not sourced.

The ONLY links steer back to that video, and to Alex Jones.

Try searching for this Obama administration "science czar" and find the corroborated press releases, media statements, anything at all.

Rather than the bleatings of that shill Alex Jones. He has shown in the past to take any fact, no matter how insignificant, and "twist" it in order to spin out his paranoid rantings and ravings.

Frankly, Alex Jones is a joke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, referring to the John Holden video added in the next post, above:

Care to point out WHERE Mr. Holden makes any of the "admissions" that Alex Jones claims?

I watched it, and it discusses the many current theories and studies, and includes the over-all sentiment that ANY such program must be considered a "last ditch" only emergency sort of measure.

Alex Jones, again, is full of it.

edit on Sun 13 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ive seen this going on pretty regularly around St Albans Vermont. One day, Sheldon, Vermont's sky looked basically like a waffle fry with a bunch of criss crosses

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Looks like Alex Jones taking something and exaggerating and twisting it to fit his own pet theories. Just MHO.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Now people are going to go nuts over this, stating there's no proof, no evidence, etc. Like it's gonna be in bold letters. I typically turn off most AJ videos, but the ones I don't I usually end up agreeing with, he's not all cuckoo.

I know one thing, the stuff AJ says at the end of that video is what I've been saying, or I mean thinking for a while. I'd get excited seeing a plane or jet as a child, and the trails would dissipate as he explains, in minutes, with broken wisps along the trail. These past couple of summers they would last up to 40 minutes for sure and break form after about 10-15, still leaving a huge imprint on the sky.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
nm

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Possible that the government is using chemtrails to hide the sun and his friends during clear days?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You go C.E.
Very clever putting the 2 videos together. Geoengineering is on. Has been on. There's a 'Planetary Emergency' and these are the protocols in place to deal with it. Those looking up will notice. Those looking down (at the computer) will see the propoganda i.e. 'persistent contrails.' Persistent contrails: a hypothesis (not even) that has never been proven. Geoengineering: out of the mouth of the science czar.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Thanks for the comment!

I was trying to verify the claims made by Alex Jones in the article and video and came across that interview. I haven't tried to find the rest of it yet but I would like to hear the whole interview. If I find it I will make sure to share, it seems like Holdren had a lot to say in the second video.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Okay here is what is going on here for people that don't believe chem trails are happening. John p holdren did not say they are geo engineering but that they are thinking about it. However the illuminati always announce something after they already have it up and running. I'm surprised he even mentioned geo engineering, and you have to be an idiot to think blocking the sun is a good idea.
edit on 13-11-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
To the doubters, you have to ask yourself, why is this guy talking about geo engineering on ap news, the biggest propaganda network of the msm, and the answer is to acclimate the public to the idea, although it is already happening.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I kind of have the same reasoning. If TPTB are openly talking about trying something out and the possible effects of what may happen if they do try it, usually means they have been doing it for a while.

Just for them to acknowledge it as a possibility while we we can clearly see it happening makes it easy to connect the dots.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Alex jones is a joke?
Your calling Alex Jones a joke?
Now that is funny.
Thanks for your contribution. Now back to reality, thanks op for the informative thread. . Its the message not the messanger that matters. And even the Obama Admin's Czar for this subject is finally talking about it. Gr8 work buuddy and keep it up regardless of the amount of spray paint cans used to distract the issues.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

One thing for sure is that he has a large fan base and when he discusses something a lot of people are going to hear about it.

So that means what?

Rush Limbaugh's show has been the number one commercial talk show since at least 1991 when record keeping began.

Source.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
reply to post by firepilot

That is funny. When do you fly? And as usual you change the subject. If any one hasn't taken 2 minutes to look at these self proclaimed "debunkers" posting history, you need to so you can understand what you're dealing with.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, that looks like you're a working "professional pilot" who doesn't require sleep and apparently must make very few very short flights. Let me guess you're posting from the cockpit. That much I'd believe. "Professional"!

Fine, if what we are posting is so ludicrous, then it should be childs play to point out where we are wrong. But its the chemtrail side that makes silly statements like contrails can only last a few seconds, and metals are not found in the ground naturally.

Sure, ask me anything about firefighting aircraft, or about the current plane I fly, a King Air C90. You can find out pretty fast if I know what I am talking about. And again, go look through my postings, and if you can find out specific statements that are wrong, then do it. I mean it should be so easy if I have no idea what I am talking about.

And its no ones business but my own, how much I choose to post, when I choose to post, etc. If I am breaking any forum rules, take it to the moderators. The real reason however you are name calling, is because I dare to refute your silly conspiracy. If I was posting in support of the chemtrails silliness, you would not be caring how much I posted.

And sorry, no I am not posting from the cockpit. Its interesting the things you make up to try and help out your conspiracy. First you try to bring up when I post, then you try to assert I am not a pilot, then you try to allege that i am posting this from in an airplane in flight. Sorry, I am posting this in my house with a football game on and a beer nearby.

Here is a challege for you - if I am so full of it as you allege, go through my postings and find statements that are not correct.

And its Alex Jones that laughs all the way to the bank. He will support any conspiracy when there is money in it for him. Look at why Len Horowitz and Alex Jones are not friends anymore. It was totally over money and product endorsements.

edit on 13-11-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

You've tipped your hand here by defending Alex Jones...

The guy is a perennial liar, I couldn't even begin to list all of his lies.

Google "alex jones' lies" if you truly care about truth and not just confirming your biases.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join