It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats Eye mini monster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
When I was younger I saw a small creature, like the one from Stephen Kings movie, Cats Eye, the one that stold breathes from sleeping kids. I dismissed it as a trick of the mind and never told anyone. Ten years later while talking to a relative she mentioned that she had seen a similar sounding small creature in her house, the same house that I saw it in! It was standing on two legs when I saw it but it was kind of blurry, I could not focus clearly on it and when it realized that I had entered the room where it was it gasped and took off running in a blur. Has anyone seen anything like this?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I cannot say i have ever seen anything like that, have you ever seen anything like that as an adult or was it only when you were a child? and does the house have a paranormal history?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay. It is Labor Day weekend---week for me. I have not seen anything like that as an adult but my relative that mentioned it did see it as an adult. Actually, I avoid that house as much as possible due to the various ghost stories that surrond it.....like dead monks walking through the hallways chanting and such.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You sure it wasn't a groundhog or a gopher?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I dont believe there are groundhogs or gophers where I live. I have never seen one in 32 years and I live in the woods. Anyway, this thing took strides like a person, arms in motion and everything... just blurry. I would guesstimate it was 5-7 inches tall.

new topics

top topics

join