It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I saw his lips moving but he wasn't saying anything. Some things never change.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's normal, since he cannot say anything. His presidency is an account of failure. Failed to protect the united states. Failed to make allies to defend the united states. Failed to use diplomacy against Saddam Hussein. Failed to predict the postwar situation in Iraq. Failed to win the hearts and minds of the Iraqis. Failed to protect Iraqis from US torture.

This man is a failure.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Failure as a Preident is better than a success as a gas station attendant.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulforge
Failure as a Preident is better than a success as a gas station attendant.

No ! It's worse because you kill tens of thousands of innocent civilians alongside and jeopardize the world political system

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Bush did not fail in any of those things.
You sir are a biased crazy man.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Moku you still have to answer my question in the Arrogent Euro topic pretaining al-Zarqwi and how you note that the Iraqi terrorists are "freedom fighters".

Your like a broken record, reapting the same vile ignorant slime time after time with no backup its just "Bush is a war criminal, thousands dead., Americans are idiots" yadda yadda yadda.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well these people try to get the united states out of Iraq. They want to end the illegal and brutal occupation by foreign forces. Hence they are fighting for the freedom from american occupation or american puppet regimes

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If a bad gas station attendant screws up my car, it affects me a lot more than a few thousand dying half a world away, so I guess you are right.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Moku that did not answer my question from the topic. Maybe you should go back, read it, and post it in that topic if you will.

My simple question was "If so men like al-Zarqwi are justifired in their killings since they are "freedom fighters"?

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperKyle

The laugh of the century. So you say it was a good idea to invade Iraq, slaughter tens of thousands, with the result that every iraqi wants to kill american now ? LOL!!!

win the hearts and minds a success ?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
here is the sad and bitter truth,

the Bush directed, bloodthirsty, civilian killing, illegal occupyin, oil seeking, arrogant, americans are in Iraq to stay this time, so, get used to it.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't think so. The first thing the elected governement will do (they'll be no friends of america), is islamic reform of the country that was so secular under Saddam Hussein and kick the americans out.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
I don't think so. The first thing the elected governement will do (they'll be no friends of america), is islamic reform of the country that was so secular under Saddam Hussein and kick the americans out.

Thanks for the best laugh I had all day. At times I wonder just what minds I am in conversation with here. Delusional is he/she who thinks the U.S. will be leaving Iraq soon. Surely they will leave, but I betcha it's when they are good and damn well ready to.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If they don't leave at the request of an elected governement, the situation will be interesting. I wonder what the US rhetorics would look like...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The laugh of the century. So you say it was a good idea to invade Iraq, slaughter tens of thousands, with the result that every iraqi wants to kill american now ? LOL!!!

Invading Iraq to get rid of Saddam Hussein was an honorable act.
Facts show that around 80% of the people in Iraq do appreciate what we are doing there.

If that were not so, Iraq would be like Vietnam, it isn't.

Talk to the soldiers who are coming back, they tell it like it is.
I have talked to several and they all say the same thing.
THE MEDIA makes it out to be so much worse than it is.

CRAZY MAN

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Invading Iraq to get rid of Saddam Hussein was an honorable act.
Facts show that around 80% of the people in Iraq do appreciate what we are doing there.

CRAZY MAN

Yeaahhh. That's what I've been trying to say for so long...but nobody ever believes me.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The Iraqis outnumber the U.S. soldiers 100 to 1; if all, or even the majority, of Iraqis wanted the U.S. out of Iraq, you'd see a monumental bloodbath that would force the U.S. to withdraw from Iraq, and quickly, too. (And it would be much worse than Vietnam.)

Obviously, this is not to say that bad things haven't happened; it's just that "building blows up" is news, while "soldiers construct building" isn't...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   

ROFL. A fox news viewer.

top topics

join