It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious leakage of high radioactivity in Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If people havn't figured out that the depleted uranium everywhere since before the Gulf Wars, and then the use of depleted uranium, nuclear power plant waste has most likely been put in their bridges, concrete, roads and signs, I read somewhere things glow in the dark and are mysteriously radioactive that shouldn't be.

Then, within less than a year, major nuclear disaster, that affects all of us, and sudden mysterious leaks in Canada, US, France, Spain, and EU, now Germany. What is happening? Do you think that maybe TPTB have declare an all out nuclear war on humanity, under the tables and plan on painfully and slowly in agony killing us all because theyre DEMONS!!!!!!%!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Personally I think OWS is nothing, we need to surround the leaders and do citizens arrest by the countless millions upon milions and seize all their documents and scan them with legal assistance for serious charges, and take back the world. We're being murdered. Self Defense is required eh?

Not that I mean start killing and rampaging, I mean sure numbers and not stopping even if they attack wtih all the people saying NO permanently to this system.

Also, Germany was going to faze it out. That tells me this is the US/UK evil darth vader coalition. The House of Windsor rules the world with Rome and Washington, and bankers help and they profit the most from nuclear.

Who rules the world? The 3 city sates.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't know what to tell you. I really don't.

It just sucks so incredibly bad. There isn't really any solutions at this point we are so far down the drain.

The best we could manage at this point is to
1) Find a way to get rid of the dangerous materials safely.
2) Find a way to clean up nano-sized radioactive particles flying around in the atmosphere or embedded within the soil. Like a electro-magnetic vacuum that only sucks in certain types of isotopes and contains them in a 'force field'.

Oh yeah and of course
3) Arrest all the scumbags behind the global criminal mafia network.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If the leak really is exhibiting radiation readings 500x background averages, than it does appear to be a VERY SERIOUS containment breach.

Was there a melt-down? Who knows?
Might as well have been.

It's not our business what goes on in nuclear plants because it's not our planet anyways, this planet is owned by those with enough money to afford it. So if the planet is ruined than it's their problem, they own everything anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance, but you must admit that the English translation of the article is a little confusing. Do we have a news report that radiation leaked from this particular plant? Perhaps it was radiation measured at the plant that had drifted from another source. (I've heard Pakistan as one possibility, but I don't like it.)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

500 times more worried than you ever were apparently.

second? the first about covers it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Depopulation 101.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Stop the panic please. Althouth this isn't good and I (as a German) voted for an end of all nuclear reactor this isn't as bad as it might seem if you just read the 500x normal.

For a short period of time (a few seconds/minutes) the background radiation measured outside was 500x normal. So as we have 0.1 uSV/H as normal level here this would be 50uSV/h ( or 0.05mSV/h ). This is still really low and it lasted only a short time.

The real scandal here is that this low 'overdose' was hidden in the published radiation readings and no reason whatsoever given. The operator only publishes radiation values averaged over a longer time (hours/a day). As this peak was so short it didn't raise the hourly average an thus couldn't be seen in the official reports.

But this also means that it wasn't so bad. If you can't see the radian in an hourly average it probably was just a short opened door to a reactor building or whatsoever. Definitely not good but no reason for a panic.

I really don't like all the nuclear stuff and I hate what's still going on in Japan but please be scientific. If the hourly value is 500x normal we can start talking about some serious damage there. Also even this value would be 1000 times lower than normal background radiation in parts of Japan right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

The article talks about an independent group taking their own measurements. Although they measured this right in front of the plant it's not 100% sure it originated there. Also me best guess is that it does. If the operator was sure (and they should know it) that it wasn't from the plant the reaction would be a bit different.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Nothing to see here. Local detector: Holzheim.

Anything in mayor German media: nope. Local news up to now, only.

We will see what comes out of this.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
These plants (B&C) were built in the 80's. Plant A failed years ago and was dismantled. Plants B & C are scheduled for shutdown around 2016 and 2017.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
[ironic]
It was the Mossad because the Nazi Germans are in Bed with the Palestine!

or

HAARP done it via destructive Rays

or

The LHC in Geneve

or

insert by your own ....
[/ironic]

This is not good, Germany is much smaller than Japans

I hope there is another/ harmless reason for this readings!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
[ironic]
It was the Mossad because the Nazi Germans are in Bed with the Palestine!

or

HAARP done it via destructive Rays

or

The LHC in Geneve

or

insert by your own ....
[/ironic]

This is not good, Germany is much smaller than Japans

I hope there is another/ harmless reason for this readings!

Actually, Germany is about the same size as Japan.
A greater problem is that the mentioned reactor is located not on a shore to a large ocean but in the center of Europe - so there is no saving winddrift towards an ocean, there are mayor cities in every direction..

Still nothing in mayor newsmedia, but a report with some insights as following (I will use google-translate as being lazy
):

"Gundremmingen: As little radioactive waste air as possible. The Greens (edit: German party for ecological sensible and responsible politics) call for the nuclear power plant Gundremmingen. There, elevated levels have been determined.

Defective fuel rods in nuclear power plant Gundremmingen have caused a significant increase in radioactivity in the vicinity of the plant. This confirms the power plant management, but stressed the threshold was met, not just by about 85 percent has been exceeded. Are included, however, is at the limit by a 24-hour average, in the upward or downward swings.

The nuclear-critical medical organization IPPNW (International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War) has determined by its own account, that at the beginning of the annual revision to Block C in Gundremmingen suddenly more radioactive noble gases were released into the environment. Compared to the conventional values ​​of the radioactivity by almost 500-fold had grown. This peak was the Nuremberg physicist Alfred Köberlein on the evening of 22 September found. The power plant confirmed the "maximum discharge of noble gases" that day. It is stated that in the period from 19th to 25 September, the reactor pressure vessel of unit C is opened and damage had been detected in four of the 784 fuel assembly. The plant management emphasizes: "The system is designed so that there is also no risk of defects in fuel elements for the staff or the environment."

IPPNW, the organization has a different opinion, and speaks of "probable health effects of such emission peaks." Unborn children are particularly vulnerable in the womb.

The Greens in the Bavarian parliament calling on the Ministry of Environment of the Free State to ensure "that emissions be held after the technical feasibility as low as possible." For example, additional filters are installed, said the deputy Christine comb. In addition, the population must be informed in advance when such as radioactivity peaks on 22 September are foreseeable. "
Source
edi t on 15-11-2011 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
panic mode off....
edit on 15-1-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

I was there in May 2011. The tech looks pretty old and we were not allowed to take a glance into the SFR pool because they moved the efing crane on top of it.

btw they have real cool radiation detectors there. They scan your body and even pinpoint the location on your body were you are contamined on a screen, if so. Your group leader had to strip infront of us because he was contamined

btw: the plant manager is an idiot... (personaly)

edit on 15-1-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join