U.S. Politics

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Come on? Does anybody really believe in 2011 that the United States government really cares about you?

No political party is without corrupt.

Democrats are bankrupting the nation...and Republicans have "sold out" to the Military-Industrial Complex.

No one will vote for anyone that would really change the nation.

We are f&*^$%!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Not sure where to start in response to your OP!

I think you need to trust in the system a little more. Things are polarized but there is a way for each side to swing its party back to reality; it hasn’t always been like this. There are plenty of people that see the way things are going and are urgently working for change. Figure out where you stand on the issues (if you haven’t already) and get behind actions toward positive change. I have a feeling we are about to see things change very soon in America. People see the corruption and there are millions taking action to address it. The arguments arise in the direction we should go….there’s no arguing the fact that we have serious problems. As long as we recognize the problems and work to fix them then we’ll be OK. We’re not F$&%ed just yet.

Just my $.02

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Cosmic911

Not sure where to start in response to your OP!

I think you need to trust in the system a little more. Things are polarized but there is a way for each side to swing its party back to reality; it hasn’t always been like this. There are plenty of people that see the way things are going and are urgently working for change. Figure out where you stand on the issues (if you haven’t already) and get behind actions toward positive change. I have a feeling we are about to see things change very soon in America. People see the corruption and there are millions taking action to address it. The arguments arise in the direction we should go….there’s no arguing the fact that we have serious problems. As long as we recognize the problems and work to fix them then we’ll be OK. We’re not F$&%ed just yet.

Just my $.02

As a voter, a citizen, a Veteran, and productive part of society...I hope you are correct! Maybe I'm losing faith. Maybe I'm just too pragmatic and a realist. Maybe things will change. I hope so my friend!

new topics

join