It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spraying of NANO CHEMTRAILS !!! It's Not Science Fiction Anymore. MUST READ !!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I am curious. What do you base your opinion on in this statement. ? I am serious. You have a great deal of faith in something you cannot defend any better than the next person who disagrees with you. Yet you sat it like you have insider information. This thread is loaded with facts on this topic . Nano tecnology is beyond anything they had ever dreamed of. We haul an Atom Bomb in a bomber to Japan in the 40's and you think dropping some of this is a problem or impossibility out of an aircraft?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

How can you sensibly ask why these nano particles are there if you cannot even show they exist in the first place?
edit on 15-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Jets fly overhead all the time. And often I see the usual plume trail of exhaust from the engines. This trail dissipates while the causing jet is still in view. But recently I have several times now noticed 'plume' trails that were considerably wider, much more dense, and remained in the sky far after the jet has left eye sight. Often remaining visible for hours. So i have witnessed oddities on this topic so I am seeking information.

If 'they' are spraying nano tech in the air to rain down on us and form nano supercomputers; what is the purpose? To be ingested? Then what? Other entity's will ingest this 'mist' as well... what of them? Is it to cause physical sickness or subtle mind control??

The whole idea of F***ing with the air I breath bothers me and should others as well!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

Before seeking an answer as to why, maybe first establish the if.

You may not be aware that it is perfectly normal for contrails to persist, it is not an indicator of nefarious activity, it just means the air they are in is colder/wetter than air in which they quickly disappear. Try googling the term "Persistent contrails" I have information on them that dates back to the 1950s so they are not a recent phenomena.

edit on 15-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Yeah try googling that its normal for that peanut butter thick haze to hang in the sky. You see these debunkers, they are a new young inexperienced bunch. Disrespectfull and lopsided in their ability to see that people have a right to find their own conclusions. As long as you obey them you are on the right track but voice your own opinions? I hope your wearing a crash helmet!! Point is. If your 55 years old and have a working brain that can remember and question, your going to hear, " You just weren't paying attention" Or " Everythings normal why don't you listen to facts?" Right. I rather listen to Adolph Hitler . Than someone telling me. " Hey it's just an over, they are for sun tans"

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by waynos

Yeah try googling that its normal for that peanut butter thick haze to hang in the sky. You see these debunkers, they are a new young inexperienced bunch. Disrespectfull and lopsided in their ability to see that people have a right to find their own conclusions.

You have a strong distain for, and reluctance to listen to, meteorologists. Why are you so sure that you are right and yet for decades they have all been wholly mistaken?

Right. I rather listen to Adolph Hitler . Than someone telling me. " Hey it's just an over, they are for sun tans"

Godwins Law. Not a good move

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

peanut butter thick haze

can you demonstrate that as a quantifiable fact, rather han a sensationalist exaggeration?

You see these debunkers, they are a new young inexperienced bunch. Disrespectfull and lopsided in their ability to see that people have a right to find their own conclusions.

ignoring the feeble ad hom, didnt i actually invite the previous poster to do exactly that?

As long as you obey them you are on the right track but voice your own opinions? I hope your wearing a crash helmet!!

Ooh, come off it! This is PRECISELY the standpoint that you and other posters of the same view adopt, as you are demonstrating right now.

Point is. If your 55 years old and have a working brain that can remember and question, your going to hear, " You just weren't paying attention" Or " Everythings normal why don't you listen to facts?" Right. I rather listen to Adolph Hitler . Than someone telling me. " Hey it's just an over, they are for sun tans"

Who's point, yours? What on earth are you rambling about? Are you saying it is not possible for contrails to persist? At least if you are it is easy for anyone capable of basic research to see right through you.
edit on 15-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

If your 55 years old and have a working brain that can remember and question, your going to hear, " You just weren't paying attention" Or " Everythings normal why don't you listen to facts?"

I'm 52 and have a working brain - what should I be hearing while I'm still young??

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Okay, you've definitely nailed down the conspiracists.

Now, no one will be able to deny the massive "population control" with the deaths of billions worldwide, and the working class of the USA decimated by mysterious chemical and bacteriological causes.

Airlines will have to confess to permitting their aircraft to be used in the spread of toxins and poisons as they traverse the continent and the world; the EU, Asia, Eurasia, Indochina, South America and China must keep all of their concerns and complaints to themsleves, ... or else.

The obvious effects of the mind-numbing sprays have evidenced themselves in our correspondence, policies, farming, manufacturing and trade.

How on Earth will ordinary people be able to offset or repel the awesomely pervasive effects of this universal annihilation?

Good thing I'm aligned with the sprayers. We will miss you sheep.

Not.

jw

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Okay, you've definitely nailed down the conspiracists.

Now, no one will be able to deny the massive "population control" with the deaths of billions worldwide,

I must have missed the plague - when did this happen??

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Thank you so much for that insightful post. Wonderful source text and it is much appreciated!

Most of the people I have seen here offering scientific explanations and critique, in an effort to enlighten and educate all participants, have been, as am I, at or around, the age of fifty...and most of them, as have I, experienced the "rules of five years," once they reached the age of 35...that is to say, about every five years or so, once a person reaches the age of 35, there are dramatic changes in the five senses...sociologists are aware of this, as are the insurance companies...they risk their business on this principle...we all like to think we have a handle on things and our eyes have never deceived us, nor is our memory failing, but reality dictates otherwise...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You have not been paying attention!

For at least 15 years the "chemtrail" faithful have proclaimed the success of population control, mind-control, crop-control, and destruction of the environment.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but almost every major city is now a ghost town, the supermarkets have murdered all of their customers and there are no taxpayers left to fund the NWO Global Government or workers left to fatten the bank accounts of the select few (although I cannot explain the necessity for banks in a failed civilization).

We have completed, after 15 years, our domination of the world; well, most of the USA. You must accede to my demands or we will spray you individually - we have that ability now; want proof? Someone in your city will die tomorrow from "undetermined causes." Bwahahahaha!

You asked for it.
edit on 15-11-2011 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

You are right - I haven't noticed it - dang they are good at hiding things!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Why aren't you dead yet?

We need to re-align our flight paths!

Please go outside and eat some dirt, drink some pondwater, breathe in the exhaust of any commercial vehicle near you. Do not wait!

Have your neighbors post their "Aha!" revelations as soon as you are gone.

How can you not notice that, after 15+ years, we have achieved our goal of population decimation, crop destruction and complete dependency of the measely remainder upon our goodwill?

I can't find on this site the "submit to authority" link; can you please point it out before your impending demise?

edit on 15-11-2011 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

They don't pay me to do your work for you!

Hell come to think of it they don'' pay me at all - I'm bloody well not dying untl I get my back pay!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

But kind sir, you have been receiving back pay for the past 15 years now!

Have you not received the statements?

We here at the' Bank of Get Bent America' are committed to quality and excellence. We have placed your 'back pay' into an IRA account which was then bundled and sold as a death based security as you were slated for death. Unfortunately, not enough of you 'slated for death' have actually died so we lost all of the funds.

We're sorry

Please send another couple thousand dollars and we promise to keep a better eye on it this time

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

No statement, no cash, and I'm not in America so I'd much prefer you use my acct in the Seychelles - and you still owe me - like I said - I'm not dying until I actually GET it - and I don't accept credit default swaps either

edit on 15-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45

But kind sir, you have been receiving back pay for the past 15 years now!

Have you not received the statements?

We here at the' Bank of Get Bent America' are committed to quality and excellence. We have placed your 'back pay' into an IRA account which was then bundled and sold as a death based security as you were slated for death. Unfortunately, not enough of you 'slated for death' have actually died so we lost all of the funds.

We're sorry

Please send another couple thousand dollars and we promise to keep a better eye on it this time

You are obviously a patry to the conspiracy.

Everyone knows that TPTB are counting on ordinary people to just die-off or become idiots so that they can take over all the wealth that no one can produce due to their demise or incompetence! As soon as people in the industrial West are gone, we will swoop-in and gather up all the rusted factories and empty bank accounts, and we will be wealthy beyond all imagination!

Now, where will we spend all this cash? Will someone please build us a boat or a mansion?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Can you imagine how expensive it would be to manufacture even one nano computer (which, no matter what anyone says, would have to include at least more than one molecule, seriously, read some information theory), and then creating the several trillion needed to make a nice contrail in the sky, and then spraying them all over the damn place so they all end up the ocean or lakes or nicely coating vast swathes of highway, etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

Your wrong , your figures are wrong period. If you did a little research you would find plenty of information on the Nano tecnology.I will include a link. You need to read and continue reading all the information. and the ongoing links in the story below. The cost is minimal and the "Computers" that you are thinking of, are not the computers you are thinking of.( In the general sense ) The link below is not a fairy tale.

www.zdnet.co.uk...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join