It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spraying of NANO CHEMTRAILS !!! It's Not Science Fiction Anymore. MUST READ !!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Sure - a computer is a machine designed to sequentially carry out a number of tasks automatically once it is "told" what to do.

Prior to being this it was a person employed to do the same.

How's that?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You say.

Sure - a computer is a machine designed to sequentially carry out a number of tasks automatically once it is "told" what to do.
Prior to being this it was a person employed to do the same.
How's that?

Thats real good. I would make it even easier to understand by saying a computer is a man made object that will do what its told to do by anything that can communicate with it.

Both are reasonable explainations. Would you agree? After I get your answer I will continue. thx

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I will agree with that statement on that level. interface is the key, being ABLE to 'communicate' instructions.

on/off voltage signals in certain strings with defined values = resultant. A 'computer' is just a complex form combining voltages, definitions, data storage, I/O, routing, etc.. to produce a defined outcome. (I wont get into random generators and such....) These can be physically small or very large depending on application.

Key thing is a 'computer' is made of of several key components. I could take your computer apart and physically place all the components anywhere I choose so long as I can connect them all together properly and it will still work just fine. I have done this, its fun.

So I am curious to see what you are getting at and as to how this pertains to nano-bot chemtrails?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

The link on the first page is a good start as an overview of my answer to your question. I simply believe the theory and the possibility that they are able to do this based on Nano tech. that I have read about just in the last 30 days.This link is to a page that expands on it's concept originally. At this point in time ( 10 years have passed ) with the descriptions given of the Newest Nano tech and it's possibilities, it's not a stretch to say "
that they are already there , so to speak.

They cover a Nano or make it with one substance that is conductive and also capable of radiating/ transmitting some type of signal to another Nano that is unique by composition/chemical etc and that Nano is capable of receiving and transmitting for the same reasons.

You mentioned computers and your association with them. I built computers for a custom PC shop for 3 years and trouble shooted over the phone for 2 years. My point is , even a primitive definition and unique and strange as it may sound , it's not a stretch to see this possibility.I guess the bottom line is that if you can carry a request by a particle to another particle and so on till the particle that awaits the confirmation and is able to respond to it. Then you have a computer , however primitive , you still accomplished the purpose of the PC in question in reality .Please look at this link below.

www.chemtrails911.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The links are the root, which forms the base. Please don't outsource your arguement, and follow the links. Thank you!

Seriously, some of you explain too much for the needs at hand.
(That was not directed to you, Cherub).
edit on 23-11-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by Northwarden because: (Took out the `reply`which might imply it ... `hold me now, hold my thoughts ...`oh old. Did you read this?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

Scientists from Georgian Institute of Technology created a prototype nanogenerator that can generate electricity inside a human body.

Nanogenerators Powered by Heartbeat

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm not interested in playing 20 questions with you - if you ahve a point please make it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

more or less yes... and I must say - wow. I was very unsure where you were gonna go with my post and others about computers but you did bring it around to tangibility, at least in my eyes, so bravo! You have certainly made me think.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I'm not interested in playing 20 questions with you - if you ahve a point please make it.

No thats ok cause you just made my point. and I think you have played enough.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well you are obviously far too clever for me - I have no idea what your point is, was, or is yet to be.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I asked you on my first post on this page if my explaination and your explaination of a computer were,

Both are reasonable explainations. Would you agree? After I get your answer I will continue. thx

So would you agree with me? Agree that they are good definitions?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Like I said in my reply to that - I am not interested in playing 20 questions - if you have a point perhaps you would like to just make it??

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So calculated. So exagerated. I ask (one) (1) (won) question and you call it 20.questions. Tell you what, since your so afraid of never being wrong., I think I will just let you be wrong on your assumptions with nano computers and let you ask yourself 20 questions about why I would get tired of playing 20 answers with you.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

OK

2nd

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

My point is that by your own definition of a computer , a nano partical can be a carrier of information and another nano can be a reciever. ..

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

My point is that by your own definition of a computer , a nano partical can be a carrier of information and another nano can be a reciever. ..

In such a model where a single particle has its own function within a computer, how do they transmit this information, or process it, and where do they draw the power from to perform the task? How does the interconnection work?
edit on 28-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

In such a model where a single particle has its own function within a computer, how do they transmit this information, or process it, and where do they draw the power from to perform the task? How does the interconnection work?
edit on 28-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

www.disclose.tv...

It's not hard to envision nano technology as a concept, even even 60 years ago. Feynman did so. But he also says this practicality....
www.youtube.com...
I could equally predict that all your digital photos could be stored on fingernail polish.
edit on 28-11-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
whoopsies!
edit on 28-11-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yes - and I said as much a few posts ago - www.abovetopsecret.com... - with some networking, at some time in the future, such things may carry considerable computing power.

But it isn't happening yet AFAIK - we are taking baby steps, creating some small machines that can move, or do one thing.....but htey are not computers. They are perhaps steps along the path to having the science fiction concept of nano-computers circulating in your bloodstream....but only time will tell.

Well I'm glad we cleared that up, and equally glad that apparently I am not so stupid after all

edit on 28-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Who is "We"? Are you insinuating your working on this technology or just guessing again for the people who are working on it?

Your not what after all?

edit on 3-12-2011 by CherubBaby because: edit

edit on 3-12-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join