It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Demons Evolve?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've been thinking, and although what I have to say is just deep speculation, I thought the concept was quite interesting.

I started pondering on the notion of aliens being demons. I've read a lot here on ATSers beliefs on such theories. So I've delved deeper into this subject and want to put foward some more fuel for the fire.

None of what I have to say can be backed up by proof, but you may find it interesting none the less.

Long ago there were tales of dragons, in which the legends still exist to this day. When we think of dragons and their origins we think of China. But I want to look at the dragons from British tales, in which the origin came from Celtic, Saxon, and Norse influences.

The worm:

The worm, one of the most common dragon to appear in British folklore, it resembles a gigantic snake, but with the added dread of poisonous breath, and the ability to re-attach itself after being severed through. Legends of the Lambton worm and the dragon of Loschy Hill, are two such dragons.

These dragons, often associated with guarding, sacred wells, caves, hillocks, and deep springs. This may have some relation to ancient religious beliefs and mythic patterns. Esoterically dragons have been linked with the belief in earth energies and chthonic subterranean forces.

The Heraldic dragon:

Is the latter and most common depiction of a dragon, possibly from Roman Influence. The dragon has large wings and legs and arms equipped with Sharp talons.

The association of dragons with the early Christianity might be due to the fact that the dragon was often analogous with the Devil, and the relation between dragons and the serpent in the bible would not have been overlooked.

Strange lights in the sky where also often attributed to dragons (sound familiar?). In the dark winter nights of 793 AD monks from Lindisfarne saw many dragons of different colours flying in the sky over the island. This was taken as a bad omen and not long after, Vikings terrorized the island and looted all of It's treasures after mercilessly slaying the inhabiting monks of course.

In 1222 AD, dragons were seen over London, and not long after severe storms of lightning ravaged the city.

The point I want to consider is that these creatures where associated with evil and the devil. What if just like how some say that the aliens are demons in disguise, what if dragons where the demons in disguise of the day?

What if demons are real, and they have changed their appearance over time and adapted with humanity, to stay relevant to our perceptions and beliefs as we grow and advance as a species?

A little far fetched I know, but it was an interesting thought on a demons behaviour towards its role, if they indeed do exist, wouldn't they evolve like us? What do you believe?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
According to biblical lore the angels were made perfect.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
According to biblical lore the angels were made perfect.

All except for one

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Some aliens aren't Entirely Demons. actually no, more like fallen angels, If you take the theories if the Annunaki

link here: www.crystalinks.com...

and about how they came to earth from the planet niibru, many years ago, spliced us out of their dna, and primitive apes, and made us mine gold way back in the day.. and in genesis, it says the annuk, the fallen angels came down and preyed on the daughters of men. I particularly believe that there are 3 different species that come to this planet already, probing, like we do to mars, as to whatever reason who knows, maybe looking for something, maybe just curious about the planet. Also the "great flood," was a calamity that nibiru had brought upon us at the second time it passed, and wiped out the evil annuk, and their offspring. Not that they are demons, but that they were fallen angels. and the term angel, angels were messengers from god in heaven. an alien that lives beyond our atmosphere, same thing. I think the aliens in the bible, were the annunaki, and the celestial interdimensional ones. But this is also all just speculation. If you put puzzle piece and puzzle piece together, you get a full picture.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I think that is highly possible. Although, I think that the grays may be actual physical beings created by the fallen angels (demons) in order to be able to manifest physically. After all, there is a large amount of both info and claims by people that have been abducted. They report semen and eggs being taken from them, have seen hybrid embryos being grown etc. They can't all be crazy! (and I think that most of them aren't) Your theory on the dragons is also very interesting. I do believe that there is something very very real about reports and legends on dragons by the ancients. Those stories and beliefs are too numerous and widespread over many cultures to not have some validity. It could be very possible that demons were manifesting themselves that way in order to decieve people. I think that is what is happening now with ET's and UFO's. There are lots of sources way back to show that ET's have been here before. The book of Enoch and also Genisis in the bible refers to them as fallen angels (demons). The Sumerians and other cultures thought that they were gods. Of course now with the increase of knowledge in this day and age, they have to work much harder and smarter in order to be accepted. That would be the guise that they are intelligent beings from another planet. I think that even most of the ptb believe in them and some are working with them. When disclosure comes, they will appear as if they are the answer to all of our problems. Just my intense feeling here, but when everyone else is celebrating the disclosure and how awesome our new ET friends are, stock up on food and survival items, buy guns, ammunition and whatever else you need to provide for and protect your family. It will be sweet at first but then it will turn very ugly and their true intentions will be revealed.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I prefer to take the literal reality based approach.

Rather than ethereal spirits, they are corporeal physical entities.
And they do indeed come from the "heavens", as that is the direction we would travel physically to reach distant alien planets.

"Demons and angels" is just another ambiguous phrase for the same thing, travelers from outer space whom utilize advanced technology to achieve "miraculous feats".

I do see on rare occasion, phenomena that could easily be explained as "alien technology". I have a serious problem with the failure to explain the details that cliches like "Oh it's spirits", "It's demons" suffer from. They are not explaining anything, because those terms are ambiguous and vague.

However by considering it as "aliens from another world", it becomes understandable in a tangible and direct manner. They are just highly intelligent and possibly deceptive beings who are alive just like we are. They suffer from many of the same faults or weaknesses that we do, albeit we have many differences.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

So, do you believe that there will be a point where they disclose themselves to the world (in a big way), and if/when that happens are they friend or foe?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
By the dragons, I firmly believe that these were the ships of either the greys or the annunaki. That leads to question, the rapture. I always imagined this as being sort of similar to that movie, Knowing, where in the end, they came in the ships that were like the descriptions from the book of Ezekiel. the "celestial" beings, I agree on the person above about the greys, it seems logical.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well according to this lady she talks to evolving demons all the time. She calls them 'rising demons'. Meet ladybard - an absolute star.

edit on 13-11-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
None of what I have to say can be backed up by proof, but you may find it interesting none the less.

Long ago there were tales of dragons, in which the legends still exist to this day. When we think of dragons and their origins we think of China. But I want to look at the dragons from British tales, in which the origin came from Celtic, Saxon, and Norse influences.
One thing I have evidence for, if not total "proof", is what could be the origin of the dragon tales.

Archeologists heard that a man in a remote part of China had discovered dragon remains. They went to investigate and found dinosaur fossils. I always suspected this might be the origin of the dragon tales, people finding bones they couldn't explain or didn't understand, and since dinosaur fossils of many types can be found in many places on the planet, I wouldn't rule out that British tales might have an origin in mysterious fossils also.

Dinosaurs Are Dragons

When people discovered fossil bones in ancient China, they figured they were dragon bones (to be more precise, bones shed by dragons who have achieved their final, fully airborne forms). Many crushed dinosaur fossils were sold over the years as "dragon bone powder." No one knows how many important discoveries were lost due to the superstition. In any case, the words for "dragon" and "prehistoric creature" in most Asian languages are very similar, and sometimes it's simply used to refer to both dinosaurs and dragons. This goes a long* way to explain why many Chinese dinosaurs have dragon-derived names. Not to mention why, especially in videogames, dinosaur-like creatures have fire-breathing abilities and dragon-like creatures are identified as dinosaurs.

The Western origins of this trope are a bit more complicated....now it's more like Dragons Are Dinosaurs. This is based on the fact that quite a few anthropologists are convinced that all of the legends of fantastic beasts could only have been based upon misinterpreted fossils.
Not everyone is convinced of that, but I find it to be a plausible argument, especially after watching archaeologists ID the "dragon remains".

So yeah, I suspect a lot of these tales might have their origins in fossils that weren't understood. And of course those creatures, that we now know as dinosaurs, did indeed evolve.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I suppose It's a logical explanation of a dragon's origin. But it doesn't explain the recorded sightings from long ago, like the sightings of UFOs that are stated by people nowadays.

Yes, it all depends on these things being a reality and not imaginary. But that's up to an individuals interpretation I suppose.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I suppose It's a logical explanation of a dragon's origin. But it doesn't explain the recorded sightings from long ago, like the sightings of UFOs that are stated by people nowadays.
True, fossils don't explain acient UFO sightings, but there are other possible explanations for those. For example,this UFO might have a perfectly rational sighting in modern times that wouldn't have been accepted or understood at all when it was recorded:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f25711bd5e7f.jpg[/atsimg]

So when the bible mentions "chariots of fire" in the sky, I think of that artwork and suspect such imagery could be related. Had I lived in biblical times and saw that, I might also describe it as a chariot of fire in the sky, for lack of a better description, like we have today.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

There are tales of Dragons in every culture in the world, friend. Check out my thread on this, here:
Were Humans Created by Reptilians?
Now, let's take a look at the word "demon," so commonly thrown about by Christians. Demon is Middle English, derived from the Late Latin word "daemon," which was derived from the original Greek word "daimon."

Daimon by Alan G. Hefner Daimon is the Greek derivative for the term demon. In this sense the term "demon" means "replete with knowledge." The ancient Greeks thought there were good and bad demons called 'eudemons' and 'cacodemons.' The term 'daimon' means "divine power," "fate" or "god." Daimons, in Greek mythology, included deified heroes. They were considered intermediary spirits between men and the gods. Good daimons were considered to be guardian spirits, giving guidance and protection to the ones they watched over. Bad daimons led people astray. Socrates said he had a life-time daimon that always warned him of danger and bad judgment, but never directed his actions. He said his daimon was more accurate than omens of either watching the flights or reading the entrails of birds, which were two respected forms of divination of the time.

source

In the legends of Solomon, the Wise King of the Bible, he was said to have used a ring with a pentacle engraved upon it to control 72 demons, and these are the ones who found, and mined the gold for Solomon. Josephus I think wrote about these demons.

As far as I can tell my years of research, the demons live within us all, each of us has 72 of them. One must gain control of these, and then their powers can be used for good.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemicflames
By the dragons, I firmly believe that these were the ships of either the greys or the annunaki. That leads to question, the rapture. I always imagined this as being sort of similar to that movie, Knowing, where in the end, they came in the ships that were like the descriptions from the book of Ezekiel. the "celestial" beings, I agree on the person above about the greys, it seems logical.

I believe the Dragons are the Draco, a word that actually means "Dragon." The Annunaki was said you have created humankind, and we do not look like a dragon. And the truth about the Rapture is, it was invented by John Nelson Darby. Sorry to be the one who told you, but this can be researched.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

So, do you believe that there will be a point where they disclose themselves to the world (in a big way), and if/when that happens are they friend or foe?

I don't know this answer sorry.

I could speculate either way, just as you can.

I really do hope they do though, because even if it went really bad that's still better than having to wake up to the same asinine world tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think all these different forms may be due to the Archonic influence, slowly infiltrating permeating everything in this world in their quest for 'ensoulment' and a route out of their predicament.

They themselves are more like a virus that takes over pre-existing forms - whether organic or astral - I think that is what happened to most of the faerie kingdom.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by britelite1971

I don't know this answer sorry.

I could speculate either way, just as you can.

I really do hope they do though, because even if it went really bad that's still better than having to wake up to the same asinine world tomorrow.

Yeeeaah....especially goin back to work on Monday morning! Kinda feel like I'm stuck in that Groundhog Day movie!
Yep, fighting alien/demons/fairy/thingamajibs would be much more exciting!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Actually, Satan was also created perfect. That is, if you believe the bible.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Not all ETs are demons. The real question is, do negative progress, too? I don't think so though I believe that is the carrot dangled for those doing evil ones biddings. If possible, if they wouldn't just be the negatives victims when the tests are over, which is what I suspect could happen to the leaders and mismanagers here without intervention based on their actions, and that they've been lied to, then I would say there is a limit, to progression within a cosmic level here.

But to me, this holographic interactive school, can be compared to being a dreamscape, program. And what I suspect about the whole thing is that, while its a kind of free will zone, and people can be trapped in illusions and distortions, for its like a thoughtscape that you have to raise your love and frequency to elevate out of, and Faith really helps, in Goodness, and metaphor or real, Christ is a very good example of what to do. Not the preachers of the Church's who go on and on about old testament smiting, but always to ask yourself, what would Christ do in this situation. Would Christ bomb civilians in Iraq, or use depleted uranium? Would Christ vote for Bush or Obama? Would Christ support wars, or believe official stories? Would Christ walk by anyone in need? These are good questions. What would Yeshua do?

In other words we have had a good Teacher, and if you include Budda, some good teacher(s)!

So, I suspect, that there is a limit, and time not existing, so that even a trillion years in the uinverse before it upgrades or, is up, would be only a short time there. We could all be hooked up to dream lab schools, like I once saw.

There is a limit, so if one persists on being capable of evil, and harm, feeds off pain and suffering like dracos, and behaves like immature lost boys from Peter Pan, it might be a lot harsher and harder to peel off the shadow layers and mud, when its all over.

Real evolution is only light and love. Its all about frequency. The gravity of guilt verus angel wings or light as a feather, guilt free. Rocks versus Clouds. Alot can be seen by meditating on rocks and clouds. Noting frequency.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You say evolution is through light and love, but is it really? Why can't the good and evil evolve together. For if there's no evil how can you truely percieve ones goodness?

new topics

top topics

join