It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Explosions Caused by Failed Bid to Fit Nuke Warhead On Shahab-3?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This was an intresting article to me, because it is something I had thought about when I first learned of the explosions. I thought it was funny how Iran QUICKLY came out and insisted that the explosion was caused by them, no attacks here!!!! Just seemed kinda weird to me. So this story makes alot of sense.
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...
edit on 13-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: fix stuff

Quote from article: Our sources report increasing evidence that the first explosion was caused by a failed effort to mount a nuclear warhead on a Shahab-3 intermediate-range missile. It was powerful enough to shatter windows and damage shops in Tehran. People gathering on street corners wondered if Israel had attacked Iran’s nuclear sites or destroyed Revolutionary Guards missile bases

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Also a very intresting part of the article to me: Crisis more serious than media reporting: For the second time in four days, Iran has threatened to annihilate Israel. Sunday, Nov. 6, Tehran said four missiles would be enough to kill a million Israelis. Moscow has sold Iran the highly-advanced Avtobaza truck-mounted systems capable of jamming aircraft radar and the electronic guidance instruments of attacking missiles. The deal, announced in Moscow Tuesday, Oct. 25, substantially boosts Russian military assistance to the Islamic Republic, especially of defensive weaponry. The US and Israel suspect the Avotbaza jammers are only the first installment of the complete ELINT-electronic signals system for disabling planes and missiles over the entire Persian Gulf and the Caspian Sea. -Debka excerpts

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I seriously doubt this had anything whatsoever to do with Nuclear or Atomic weapons. Even Iran isn't foolish enough to put those in a major population area...knowing that offers 0 protection from the Israelis. I'm sure Iran really wants to have a Tehran there when the coming war ends.

On the other hand, I found this amusing and enough to make a couple jokes over because I have no doubt this WAS an ordinance accident while making defensive and offensive weapons preparations. After all, they are sitting in a place they can reasonably expect to come under heavy and sustained military onslaught at any time.... Of course their bases are frantic hives of activity.

I'll bet this isn't the last accident, either. So many unintended consequences to national leaders having contests for who can pee farthest. In this case, it sounds like a whole bunch of grunts got killed just preparing for what I'll bet none of them really have any interest in seeing happen to their nation.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

It was the Shahab 3 and only 17 people killed ?

you gotta be kidding.

The Shahab-3 has a range of 1,280 kilometres (800 mi); a MRBM variant can now reach 1,930 kilometres (1,200 mi)

Shahab 3

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

you gotta be kidding.

The Shahab-3 has a range of 1,280 kilometres (800 mi); a MRBM variant can now reach 1,930 kilometres (1,200 mi)

Shahab 3

If you read the op you would see that it is alleged the explosion happened on site where they were trying to "rig" the missle. The missle did not leave the ground nor was it shot there, nor did it say anything about that in the op. READ!!!!! It helps.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
the warmonger propaganda is in full swing. This country makes me absolutely sick.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
the warmonger propaganda is in full swing. This country makes me absolutely sick.

Then why do you stay?
2nd

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
to op: would you support a military strike against iran.

edit on 13-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

you gotta be kidding.

Shahab 3

That doesn't mean Jack Squat..

Its range is irrelevant if the damn thing blows up in-place. Seriously, was there a point you're trying to make?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

you gotta be kidding.

Shahab 3

Its range is irrelevant if the damn thing blows up in-place. Seriously, was there a point you're trying to make?

Thank you slayer! Was wondering the same thing til I saw his avatar. He says he lives in iran he must be an expert.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
to op: would you support a military strike againt iran.

Nope!
2nd

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

you gotta be kidding.

Shahab 3

If you read the op you would see that it is alleged the explosion happened on site where they were trying to "rig" the missle. The missle did not leave the ground nor was it shot there, nor did it say anything about that in the op. READ!!!!! It helps.

So , what part of the missile exactly exploded ?

first it was Israel attack then it is Nuclear warhead explosion.

windows shattered , So it was nuclear warhead.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No one is saying it was a nuclear explosion.

If you would take the time to read properly, you would realize this.

They were attempting to rig something onto a missile. The missile itself didnt blow up, nor a nuclear warhead.

Just that some type of explosive accidentally went off.
If if was a nuclear explosion, ours and israels troops would already be there

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

you gotta be kidding.

Shahab 3

Thank you slayer! Was wondering the same thing til I saw his avatar. He says he lives in iran he must be an expert.

Your avatar shows that you are expert.

The people who play for experts fail to answer the second question they are asked.

So , I didn't say that I am expert. I just said my idea.

You seem to be expert but you don't know which part of the missile exploded.

This is because your source is not providing details for readers and you don't know it.

But , still , you like to look like an expert.

More -S and -F for warmongers
edit on 13/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Just that some type of explosive accidentally went off.

Some type of explosive from some part that you don't know where.

If if was a nuclear explosion, ours and israels troops would already be there

O , I'm so afraid. I am more afraid of warmongers.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Even though I dont support an attack on iran I will say you seem to have a very cavalier attitude with the threat nukes actually a possibility to your reigon anyday now. If I were a religious man, I would pray for your safety against a totally irrational crazy war machine, that is the US!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, whether it was the missile itself that exploded or the result of some support personnel's mistake is of no matter. My heart goes out to those who have been killed and their families

edit on 13-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by Wrabbit2000

My sources tell me it was a baby incubator facility was being bombed Iran's military mothers

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Us has been threatening and attacking Iran for the last 30 years.

I am not afraid of dying. I am ready for dying , because I know what will happen afterlife.

I just know that warmongers will not be in good condition. There will be pure justice and there will be no bomb for the warmongers on the other side.

+ the people who make threads about how to attack Iran have a very much cavalier attitude, IMO.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, whether it was the missile itself that exploded or the result of some support personnel's mistake is of no matter. My heart goes out to those who have been killed and their families

edit on 13-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Indeed, and I certainly agree with you there. You're absolutely right. It's fair to say the families of the men lost at the Iranian base won't give a hoot what piece blew up. They just know that their Husbands or Fathers don't exist anymore.

If only both sides on this could take a deep breath and just cool it....before millions join the fate of those we're talking about today.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: Minor addition

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join