It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Felix Experimental Group (FEG)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The FEG is a group in Germany that is trying to produce the sort of phenomenon that reportedly occurred in seances back when Spiritualist Circles where very popular. The group's website is interesting, but not very evidential. On the plus side, serious researchers like Stephen Braude have been invited to investigate the group. On the minus side, personality conflicts among group members (someone was asked to leave the group) have resulted in some unfortunate publicity. It's hard to know what to think of FEG. I do find the website interesting though and thought it was worth posting so that we could discuss it here:

felixcircle.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by slider1991

thanks for your post and the link. i am a strong believer in spirits and spirit guides. the pictures on the website you posted are fake in my opinion, i am talking about the materialised spirit guides. my experiences with spirits tell me, such spirit guides are not young women, they are non-human existences and can appear in all sorts of forms and shapes. another important thing is, these guides do not always guide humans in a good way, some bring misfortune or personal disaster aswell. when i am under the influence of spirits, i am very sceptic, because they can be very tricky.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't see any salt sprinkled around the circle ... therefore decietful spirits can get in and pose as good spirits .... not my cup of tea but theres my two cents

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010
I don't see any salt sprinkled around the circle ... therefore decietful spirits can get in and pose as good spirits .... not my cup of tea but theres my two cents

If you want to see some kind of psi phenomenon, does it matter if the spirits are nice ones?

top topics

join