It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchipping By David Icke And The Death Patch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Hmmm... seems to me that David has been talking to some influential people as here it seems very truthful what he says.... of course some of you may say otherwise that its a lie and such but we have seen numerous threads on ATS about microchipping by injection!!

The vid is just over 3 mins 30 secs long so take a look at what he says.

He also talks about a 'patch' this ex CIA man has to wear on his chest and needs to be refilled every 72 hours otherwise he will die!!

PLEASE MOVE TO APPROPIATE FORUM IF IN WRONG ONE AS I WANT TO SEE THE MOST RESPONSES TO THIS VIDEO!!
edit on 13-11-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
any one have any more info on this patch?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What is david microchipping people now!!

Just kidding, I watched his freedom to facism yesterday, very informative
thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

S&F

so now they are using residual poisons [antidote in patch]
i suppose its cheaper than belly bombs and easier than mentally programming a self- destruct command in the brain

edit on 13-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: changed pic

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

S&F

so now they are using residual poisons [antidote in patch]
i suppose its cheaper than belly bombs and easier than mentally programming a self- destruct command in the brain

Yeah its bad isnt it if true... having to wear this patch or you die if you take it off!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

An when they are "done" with him they just quit giving him new patches.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
being a scientist and other scientists in the field of medicine then you would think they could synthesise the drug in a lab to break free ... sounds fishy to me
edit on 13/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What I don't understand is why people would choose to believe someone like David Icke...a guy who literally once proclaimed he was The Son of God on live TV, and who now spins tales about how the Queen of England is actually a Reptilian Alien.

Why believe such wild sci-fi stories when he gives you not a shred of proof....Oh sure he peppers his tall tales with little nuggets of truth, such as the fact that microchips have become small enough to inject into people...but then he goes off into tales that are not only the stuff of Science Fiction, but of which he offers no proof whatsoever.

Seriously......WHY? Why believe a guy like this....If he's not crazy then he's a plant to make any legitimate conspiracy research look bad....The deeper you fall into this guys rabbit hole, the more you sound like loon yourself....

Could every single crazy thing he's saying be true....sure.....The Queen could indeed be a giant lizard from another planet..and he himself could very well be Jesus Christ..... But why assume all of that with no proof. Him giving little nuggets of known facts that he throws into the mix are simply not proof of the crazier stuff....Any good con-man does the same thing. I mean...at least Jesus made an attempt at some proof, with his whole 'walking on water' and 'raising the dead' schtick!

By the way...here's Icke in his infamous TV appearance where he claims to be the Son of God...

edit on 13-11-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: My Reptilian Overlords Commanded it, or else they wouldn't give me my daily 'patch'

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

L
L
funny how Icke debunkers ALWAYS bring that up

sorta like reinforcement

the worst mistake Icke ever made

giving a tv interview while still having a kundalini experience

the media of course was only to happy to comply so as to "expose him as a nutter",
considering what else he was talking about.

and before anyone starts with the reptilians:

THEY EXIST

they are simply "humans" who operate almost exclusively from the R-complex,
in other words, psychopaths [which most of the people he claims are reptilians can certainly be classified as].

Icke is experiencing a psychic form of tactical overlay, sorta like terminator vision.

he just hasn't figured it out yet. and/or nobody's pointed it out to him.

more interested in your views on microchipping which is the subject of OP
edit on 13-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I starred your reply but i'm sure even Icke himself would admit that what he said 'i'm Jesus' was a mistake!!

I guess it was the first thing that came into his head.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
When David siad he was jesus in that tv interview with Wogan I think he was implying that he was on a unfolding spiritual path of wisdom like jesus. The audience and Wogan clearly showed their lack of understanding and wisdom that day. When I watched it for the first time even I knew he did not mean that he claimed to be the Jesus as portrayed in the Bible.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Thank you for clearing that one up. Are we not supposed to love ourselves in such a way?

Seriously, lest we not attack someone claiming to be the son of god, as we can ALL make that claim, and should never be humiliated by it!

Come on people, why don't we DISPROVE Icke's claim of being the son of god?

Anyways, this patch interests me, it is the first that I have heard of it. The microchipping agenda makes perfect sense to me. Many things are happening now that sounded insane a decade ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
COME ON MODS... CAN YOU PUT MY THREAD INTO A FORUM WHERE IT IS GOING TO GET REPLIES!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of the ancient alien theory? that aliens came to earth and mated with humans, there are also other theory’s that aliens manipulate our DNA with their own, the theory is that aliens are what some religions call God.
And there some of us that combine Darwin’s theory of evolution and the ancient alien theory together.
So just keep in mind some us do not believe in the bible text as quoted by church groups.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This is very alarming and it makes sense. How else could they have the silence, if it wasn't for a force of people seriously threatened with their lives. I bet there are news reporters in the same situation.

On another level, I'm not sure they will have a microchipped population. First of all, I actually believe something is going to happen, though not sure how, when or if its after we step out of this dream, this 3d dreamscape. But its going to be righted.

However, this video here, and what both George Green discusses and the way David Icke brings up, the ones refusing to wake up, and face this. And how they're the problem.

But the George Green portion, if you substitute Fukishima and all the nucelar disasters and the depleted uranium, I'm not convinced that they havn't already done this, fait accompli unless, they bring their technology, and not with strings attached, but forced to do so.

DAVID ICKE - THE END GAME!

Basically George Green has it right in that the northern hemisphere is where they will release their nuclear bombs and then hide out in the dumbs. Well, it isn't bombs, though they might add ww3 to the mix, but its Fukushima and Chernobyl, which is still a hot spot, and all the other numerous oops, accidents and leaks in the last year in North America, France, Spain and now Germany.

They're killing us all, that is there intention.

And the anti christ symbolically is a person, however, its the nuclear that is the second sun, the dwarf star, Its Wormwood.

Its like in WW2 when they bombed Japan.

Japan was just about surrendering, they were defeated already. The 33rd president without congressional approval, bombed them at the 33rd parallel.

Mr. Wormwood, is the dwarf star, the created ego star, Mr. Satan. And Japan was the Land of the Rising Sun, or Michael/Christ/Adam/Atom.

Nagasaki had the only significant group of Christians in Japan. That was the meme, or spell casting coding. Similar to Fukushima, when the third reactor blew up in a Mushroom. It was Mox fuel or PU, and outside the waters they had the Ronald Reagan craft.

Well the meme there was a president of Japan went to visit Ronald Reagan during the 80's and made a deal to bring in the MOX fuel.

They conduct what Stever Greer calls Weird Science and Frikkin Magic.

This is the world we live in and this is the problem we're facing, and its huge.

So, like I saw in the clouds, during the April rainshowers, it was a lot like the devil and horned beings and greys you can see in the 9/11 twin tower footage.

Makes me wonder what the orgonite does. Amplify or clear nuclear? Radiation is a freqeuncy.

In any case, George Green says what is the point of killing him, They think its fait accompli, and it hardly matters what we know now.

We can't stop it.

David Icke says:

“......while these pathetic, niave people, despite all the evidence before them, are looking the other way, OH NO its just paranoia, while they're doing that, they are allowing these people to impose their on my children and my life, and I'm not having it.

If people would just engage a few more brain cells, open the eyes, and look, they will see the scale of fascism, no other word for it, that we are being subjected to today. And if you don't wake up, and you go on looking the other way, the fascism just gets more, and eventually it will dawn on you, and by then it will be too late. Don't look to me for sympathy when it happens mate because you got your chance now.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Why believe such wild sci-fi stories when he gives you not a shred of proof....Oh sure he peppers his tall tales with little nuggets of truth, such as the fact that microchips have become small enough to inject into people...but then he goes off into tales that are not only the stuff of Science Fiction, but of which he offers no proof whatsoever.

Seriously......WHY? Why believe a guy like this....If he's not crazy then he's a plant to make any legitimate conspiracy research look bad....The deeper you fall into this guys rabbit hole, the more you sound like loon yourself....

I somewhat agree.

HOWEVER....

He has done more to popularize the concept of problem-reaction-solution than anyone else I think (I could be wrong). This is a concept most people are painfully oblivious to. If this is the only thing a person takes away from listening to him (Assuming they didn't already have some concept of it themselves), it's a very valuable thing.

It's true that guys like him do hurt the legitimate conspiracy folks and we should keep this in mind when deciding whether or not to reference him when talking to people.

But there's another dimension. Of course some of the stuff he talks about are probably 100% science fiction at the moment but there was a time when they'd have sent the men in white coats for someone talking about things we don't give a second thought to (Internet, cell phones, space travel, etc). Just because it's science fiction now doesn't mean they won't try to develop technology that can come close to some of the things he mentions.

I think it's still valuable to at least expand your mind enough to try and predict the kinds of things they might do in the future. You probably shouldn't run around talking about mind control and death patches but it doesn't really hurt to consider the possibilities.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Why believe such wild sci-fi stories when he gives you not a shred of proof....Oh sure he peppers his tall tales with little nuggets of truth, such as the fact that microchips have become small enough to inject into people

Why don't you offer a "shred of proof" that the microchip doesn't exist.

Or maybe you didn't even do your research before making your post. I did, and I've known just about everything he said in the first video for months now, except the part about the death patch and being able to transfer data from the computer to the chip (though I have heard of it, didn't think it was possible as the chip is floating in your arm and not connected to any nerves)). Just search for RFID Chip and you'll see this is real, not a fantasy tale he made up.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sounds like he just went and saw Iron Man. Tony Stark replacing the energy source that keeps the metal from his heart seems to have been good inspiration for this story...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for posting this video. I found it very interesting. I had seen parts of it before but liked the way this was put together.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The "death patch" would have to be real, I'd say. They need the fear of death in organisations like the CIA so people won't speak out.

It's not like they haven't thought of this before. They have invented microchips that will inject cyanide into your blood if you don't do as you're told.

ETA: Recently, they have installed systems here that can read RFID in credit cards using radio waves in shops, so the infrastructure for implantable microchips is now in place.

www.creditcardcompare.com.au...
edit on 26/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join