It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to my brothers and sisters accross the pond. Regarding next POTUS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
masonic controlled opposition

Any president who actually did try to break out and go in a different direction from what the bankers want would be JFKed right quick by those same bankers. But like I said RP = masonic fraud.

Is this another factless comment or do you have proof? I just don't see where they cross paths, not saying they don't but Dr. Paul has been speaking his mind for years and I supported him when he ran independent a few back, but I understand why he ran as a Republican... to beat them at their own game by playing both sides. I don't call that a controlled opposition but more of a wise man who has learned how to play the game THE RIGHT WAY. The sad part is the previous poster had it right when he said he'd be JFKd by the bankers... Sad but true when you live in a bought and sold country that's only looking for the highest bidder.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invisus
reply to post by kellerphoenix

I do worry about it, i worry about the oppression humans are experiencing all round the world and the E.U crisis is a very concerning subject to me, but wether you see it or not, were all in this together. Our countries are intimately tied together in so many ways, if one fails the other is gonna suffer. I dont quite understand why my simple hearted view concerns or intimidates you enough to post a reply with the inent of telling me to worry about my own problems before i do yours. Should we then perhaps region lock parts of ats?

Well said and response... HUGH
United we stand... divided we fall...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Invisus

being an american, i think that the entire system needs to be sacked, entirely. Now it's hard to see how a transition into a completely new type of lifestyle and government would actually occur based on our position today.

What i'm really trying to get at is, do our votes really count? When all the ballots are collected and counted in one place than all they have to do is hit a button and the guy who actually lost will win, and even if people are pissed about it no ones gunna recount both sides and compare it to what happened, it would be way too much of an effort. Not to mention the recent credability of our government hasn't been very high. I find it so hard to trust ANYTHING that they say, let alone trust them to be honest about the results of a presidential election.(*bush-gore election of 2000*)

Look, i like ron paul as much as the next guy, and as far as im concerned i do think that he is the best candidate, but at the end of the day they are all the same friggin' puppet, and where one proves to be better than a previous president in some areas, well than they lack MAJORLY in others, ultimatly making not much of a difference.

But hey if ron paul is elected and he proves me wrong than i will be quite a happy clam

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jcord

It wouldnt even bother me if i thought he was the son of satan, if he ends the federal reserve and protects the constitution hes still the much better of two evils.

edit on 13-11-2011 by Invisus because: s

Cute how you think he would do that.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You go on believing that a savior will occupy the whitehouse. I live in the real world. They all do the same things or they die or get tapped danced out of the airport bathroom.

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Any president who actually did try to break out and go in a different direction from what the bankers want would be JFKed right quick by those same bankers. But like I said RP = masonic fraud.

Is this another factless comment or do you have proof? I just don't see where they cross paths, not saying they don't but Dr. Paul has been speaking his mind for years and I supported him when he ran independent a few back, but I understand why he ran as a Republican... to beat them at their own game by playing both sides. I don't call that a controlled opposition but more of a wise man who has learned how to play the game THE RIGHT WAY. The sad part is the previous poster had it right when he said he'd be JFKd by the bankers... Sad but true when you live in a bought and sold country that's only looking for the highest bidder.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am the previous poster you refer to.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hi from America, I would like to see Ron Paul be the republican nominee. Regarding people seeing candidates for their words nto their looks or sense of humor. Somewhere in the past 20ish years society stop teaching politics and societies. Also we have many foreign people who become citizens that really have no idea how our system works. I did a web search find what each party actually does stand for and here is what I found,
www.democrats.org... and this is the best I can fidn for republicans,
www.republicansagenda.com...
After reading these sites along with multiple other sites I decided I like the democratic agenda, but I realize we need a new president and I pray Ron Paul makes the ticket I will definately endorse him to the best of my ability.
peace

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Invisus

The problem with the USA is their federal Govt can't account for the trillions they spend and the American people rack up debt they can't pay back because they live beyond their means. With the Americans, it's spend spend spend.....but on other people's money not of their own.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellostarsailor

reply to post by wlord

...feel the need to support someone who will truly protect one of the most beautiful documents ever written.

I find the veneration of the US Constitution to be the albatross around humanities neck, forever reminding us that we're ignorant savages who need an enlightened father-figure to watch over us.

You Scots must have a pretty Hobbesian view of things to believe that anyone needs a government to protect their 'freedoms'.

I can't agree with that idea presented in such a singular fashion. It could just as easily be interpreted as a codex for real freedom within a society and it is THE law, ask a supreme court judge, they cannot act outside that law, but they can act if that law is sought to be changed in such a way as to undermine the precepts of the American constitution. That is opposed to the lower courts who often like to make up the 'Law' hand in pocket, as they go along. Google is your friend, go have a look see.
edit on 13-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
how about you take care of your own political leaders instead of electing american tools that back up every idiot that gets elected in the united states.

but you guys are more clever, you'll back the american tools as long as there's the absolutely most minimal risk and billions of dollars headed to the queen.

and take piers morgan back.

edit on 13-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that most Americans are just idiots...they fall for the same BS every 4 years.

I'm really fed up with it...NONE of the other candidates are reliable! It's so obvious that someone has a hand up their butt.

I can't take it anymore.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Don't want him back, but thanks for trying

edit on 13-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
As I say time and time again, "RON PAUL IS THE MAN!"

Second Line.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I am an American and I like the view from someone else's shoes. I am a RP supporter but not as obsessive as some of the others. Anyways, we have a fresh perspective from outside the box that we should take into account. Sometimes people on the outside see things that people on the inside don't.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You go on believing that a savior will occupy the whitehouse. I live in the real world. They all do the same things or they die or get tapped danced out of the airport bathroom.

I never said I believed he was a savior... just the best chance we got...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I am the previous poster you refer to.

Actually I have read it plenty of times... yes you said it here (in the same post I commented on) but I have read it all over. I think it's a common belief of most ATSers actually... I was just asking if you had any proof he was a Mason. See people around here like things called facts to back up people's accusations and beliefs, but I take it you just have a gut feeling, or it could be you are just as tired as the rest of us who are lied to everyday we walk this earth. Either way you have to hope that someone out there still has good intentions and can start the change. If not then you may as well lay down and die... Me? I like a good fight... *RP 2012*

See I believe that Dr. Paul, win or loose, has not given up and WILL fight for the people and continue to push the public opinion down Washington's throats. How can you not love a guy like that?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join