It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dreams and Happenings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I might have missed this in the thread so if I did I apologize. I was wondering if during one of your experiences if you have seen any greys or nordics? Also, when people produce videos or pictures on like youtube, are you able to look at them and know if they are real or not because of your experiences?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

I might have missed this in the thread so if I did I apologize. I was wondering if during one of your experiences if you have seen any greys or nordics? Also, when people produce videos or pictures on like youtube, are you able to look at them and know if they are real or not because of your experiences?

You didn't miss it, you are here, right? (just being funny) I have seen Grays, the clearest time was about 15 years ago. I got up in the middle of the night to go pee, and as I came out of the little room I slept in and looked at my son on the sofa, there were three of them standing there, looking at him. Each had a black belt on, with tools on it, tools I did not recognize. I could tell they really wanted to take him, but he had a blue shield like bubble about him, and they evidently could not defeat it.

I saw another one about 2 years ago, in our local Walmart parking lot. I was sitting in my van, window rolled down, listening to the radio. I had a clear view of the door, the handicap parking ares is close. The door was maybe 20 feet away. This kid came out, or so I thought. Dressed like the kids do, really big, loose clothes, and a cap pulled way down so you could not see his face very good. I looked, then looked again, he walked real fully, as though he was not used to it. I also thought his knees we made to bend the other way, you know? He lumbers out, right past me. I got a good look in his face. It was a Gray. Big almond eyes, little bitty nose, little slit for a mouth. I just about jumped out and grabbed him, but thought better of it. He disappeared between the cars, and was out of my sight. Then a big black Oldsmobile SUV pulls up, and a man gets out. The SUV pulls away, the man stands by the door, looking at everyone going out, but paying no mind to those going in. The SUV meanwhile was circling the lot, slowly, as if looking for someone. It made about 4 trip around, then picked up the other man, and they drove off. The SUV had a government license plates.

As for what you call Nordics? They hail from the Pleiades, Vega, and Hyades Systems. All are like cousins, related through DNA. Check your U2s for more, OK?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Got your U2. Sent u one back.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
Thanks op for posting this!,

i guess mine is not quite the same as you, but thought id share here as i have gotten no answers from anyone else i know, and when i tell people they often look at me with a strange look apon there face as if im nuts!.

Now i don't know if it is just me but i have always been a dreamer. I have very vivid dreams often can remember a few every night, but as of lately i go to sleep and i feel like when i go to sleep i am off to another place and living a another life people and scenary change often but the feeling remains the same. Anyhoo

I wake up in the morning more often than not, feeling exhausted and feeling like i have not sleepd a wink at all!.
now i NEVER! Felt like this before in my whole life i would dream all the time sometimes i would have re-occuring dreams and that is the normal for me, but this is different and has seemed to be getting worse!

I don't know if this is of any help but if there is any one who could help me out by telling me if this is normal or not i would really appricate any feedback

I used to have lucid dreams, vivid dreams, symbolic dreams. I even had a couple of OOBE's. But all of a sudden I started falling asleep and I feel like I instantly wake up. This started within the last year. Time goes by but I feel like I haven't gotten a wink of sleep. I feel just as tired as when I went to bed. It's been getting worse and worse so that lately I've been awake for 10-12 hours and sleep 8 making only 18-20 hour days. I don't know what to do. Do you have any other symptoms? My vision has gotten blurry. (I've always had perfect vision.)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hey, I believe the dimensions are crossing also. One reality is super negative, a zombie apocalyspe, and the only way to escape it is to think positive and prayer. I never believed in the whole zombie 2012 spill, but this week I have felt like I have been flipping forth between a super negative reality, and our normal reality. Please think positive.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi folks!

I can't remember my recent dreams, but I noticed, that in the last two years I experienced an increasing number of synchronicities. Several months ago I started writing them down so I won't forget them.

I have no bloody idea what they mean. There seems to be no distinguishable connection between those experiences; the only thing they all have in common is the following: That I met a person, heard a song, found a thing or experienced a situation I was thinking about just some days, hours, and sometimes even only minutes ago.

Sometimes I ask myself, if it might be possible, that we shape the reality around us just by our thoughts.

Or, at least... the world around us does not only react on our actions, but even on our thoughts.

I'm saying this, because on Halloween (of course, on Halloween...) I was on a bus, travelling to my hometown to meet some old friends. For unknown reasons (it was not one of my favourite songs of one of my most favorite bands, it's a relatively discomforting song, although fascinating, somehow) at all costs I wanted to listen to "Sickman" of Alice In Chains.

But I was on the bus, the batteries of my laptop were empty, and I was not able to copy it onto my mp3 player.

Maybe two hours later, I was sitting in a pub, talking to some people. We were talking about the mess we're all in worldwide (economically, politically, ecologically), and just after one of the guys said: "But what shall we do, there's nothing we can do!" I noticed something. Amidst the noise of the pub, I recognized an all too known melody...

Guess, what song that melody belonged to?

The guys I was talking to had no idea, why suddenly I totally went mad, why my jaw dropped...

... when I heard the jukebox playing the exact same song I wanted to listen to just two hours before...

When you listen to Sickman, you'll see, that it's not some easy-listening music you'd expect to be played in a pub.

So why in god's name... how...?

But actually, it was a special part in that song I wanted so nearly desperately listen to. It begins at 02:38 in the song, and the lyrics go like this:

"Yeah, though I walk through the valley of rape and despair
With head high and eyes alert
I tread on a plane of many
We who are of good nature and intention,
But cannot touch on the dark
Recesses of memory
And pain learned, so come walk
With me, feel the pain,
And release it..."

While writing that down, it's only now that I start to understand... what was told to me in that very strange moment on All Hallows Eve 2011 (by a singer that was already dead; R. I. P. Layne Staley)

That I am not alone...

May all good ghosts be with you!

edit on 16/11/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Lately I've been thinking something.

Panspermia would change a lot of things. Suddenly, life could be everywhere and not restricted so much. And thusly, we start having to really wonder if intelligent life is not only out there, but it has been out there for millions of years, possibly more. And if this is true then what will millions of years do? What would millions of years of advances do to humans as they're now? I anticipate changes beyond our wildest and craziest dreams.

Angels and Demons and Gods and Reptilians and other dimensions are all possible. For all we know, none of this universe is even real. It might simply be a simulation. WE DON'T KNOW.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Lately I've been thinking something.

Panspermia would change a lot of things. Evidence seems to point towards it. Suddenly, life could be everywhere and not restricted so much. And thusly, we start having to really wonder if intelligent life is not only out there, but it has been out there for millions of years, possibly more. And if this is true then what will millions of years do? What would millions of years of advances do to humans as they're now? I anticipate changes beyond our wildest and craziest dreams.

Changes so vast that intelligent life is simply invisible. Even non-physical.

Technology sufficiently advanced is magic. Arthur C Clarke said something like that.

Angels and Demons and Gods and Reptilians and other dimensions are all possible. For all we know, none of this universe is even real. It might simply be a simulation. WE DON'T KNOW.

Even if all of the loose ends are never gotten rid of, at least no one is alone. We all share so much in common. We go through similar things. We're like brothers and sisters.

If all this is is a kind of brute force evolutionary permutation taking place in innumerable universes then we can all hold hands as friends and as one and greet our death knowingly.

What if this 'reality' is our vacation away from the other one? Just a thought. Unlikely, I know. We have to treat this reality like it's the only one because we don't have any other choice.

I see all of the animals and us as a family. I don't see us as separate.

But damnit, I don't know, but I just cannot resister the impulse to wonder. My mind tries to be rationale and I always must exude this to others, but inside, my mind entertains everything.

It's not irrational to say that we DON'T KNOW. And by that I mean nothing is certain. We, as a population, have a consensus on what reality is and must respect it, but certainty isn't possible.

Consider, for example, that all of this is a simulation. We could not prove anything. There might simply be limits to what we can prove, beyond which whatever is there is out of reach.
edit on 17-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Absolutely.
There are much more to dreams than we realize.
Im glad others are waking up, life is getting interesting folks.

Days are getting shorter, time is speeding up.. then again, what is time? our creation, our perception.

All is how we perceive it friend. The coming years are going to be a real interesting test of peoples perception.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
For the past few years or so I had trouble remembering my dreams, it went on for so long that I figured I wasn't even having dreams, but as of late my dreams have been very vivid and strange. Lately I've been dreaming lots of vivid dreams, but two of them have really stuck with me, the first dream I was standing on the beach with friends of mine, and were watchin the stars and then all of a sudden the stars turned green and started slowing in weird patterns, then what looked like a giant dark figure the covered most of the sky, just ripped or cut a whole in the sky and stepped through it. It then shot what looked like an arrow in my direction but went passed me and struck another giant dark figure behind me, and these two beings continued to fight while disapearing and reappearing by cutting through the sky.
In my second dream I was driving down the highway in my truck and a huge bear (probably the size the truck) was running beside me with two other smaller bears. Then towards me was a deer running at me with its head down, and its anlters were abnormally tall. I was distracted from my driving by these animals, and when I finally looked at the road my truck was floating probably 5 feet off the ground and when I realized it was floating, the nose of the truck crashed into the ground and I woke up.
I asked a very spiritual friend from work about what it might mean he said that to aboriginals the bear means protector, and he says that it seems I have someone looking out for me in the spirit world.
Makes sense to me cause I've had a lot of bad recenlty but manage to keep in a good mood with lots of sh*tty things goin on my life.
But I figured I'd see what you guys think about it?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was going to start a thread about this but this one seems a good place.

I have been having vivid long dreams about living in another world like our own. I know it's not our world as I know that I'm not from there in the dream. This has happened 4 or 5 times and feels more real than any dreams I've had.
I am aware in the dream and everything makes sense not like in my normal dreams where stuff is usually random and weird.

I had the first one in august.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hello,
I noticed a few people were describing some increased energy symptoms, maybe some of you already heard of it? I myself need like 10+ hours of sleep to feel 'normal' if I get 8 hours or under I am still very tired. Funny thing is too is I will be tired all day then come home where I lay there not being able to fall asleep. This is just 1 of the symptoms. Some people might even think they have an illness when its just an energy symptom.

There are a couple of videos which is about "Energy" Symptoms alot of people (including myself) are getting from different waves of Light or "phases" of Light. This is to enhance us as we develop physically & spiritually. I have had alot of Symptoms over the years (and only increasing) including Heart-palpitations, headaches/migraines, sensitivity to surroundings, decrease in hunger, insomnia. All of these are occurring because we are receiving SO much energy that our Bodies are trying to catch-up with our spirit.

Also, I am only 28yrs...but people often say I look like a teenager (even though Im married with 2 kids)

www.youtube.com...

And
www.youtube.com...

.....And there is alot MORE..
edit on 17-11-2011 by Awaken111 because: videos didnt come out?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I myself have been having strange dreams lately. Sometimes it gets pretty close to Inception. One minute I'm being chased by a killer in a convenience store, the next, Micheal Scott is telling me that we need to cook more meth.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I saw clearly someone I know is dead cross the street in front of my car today and I am in one of those periods where clocks all say 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 2:22, etc. I have no idea what is going on, but it is wierd.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Originally posted by karmajayne
Thanks op for posting this!,

i guess mine is not quite the same as you, but thought id share here as i have gotten no answers from anyone else i know, and when i tell people they often look at me with a strange look apon there face as if im nuts!.

Now i don't know if it is just me but i have always been a dreamer. I have very vivid dreams often can remember a few every night, but as of lately i go to sleep and i feel like when i go to sleep i am off to another place and living a another life people and scenary change often but the feeling remains the same. Anyhoo

I wake up in the morning more often than not, feeling exhausted and feeling like i have not sleepd a wink at all!.
now i NEVER! Felt like this before in my whole life i would dream all the time sometimes i would have re-occuring dreams and that is the normal for me, but this is different and has seemed to be getting worse!

I don't know if this is of any help but if there is any one d of a bummer actully i would love to explore more in a lucid stwho could help me out by telling me if this is normal or not i would really appricate any feedback

I used to have lucid dreams, vivid dreams, symbolic dreams. I even had a couple of OOBE's. But all of a sudden I started falling asleep and I feel like I instantly wake up. This started within the last year. Time goes by but I feel like I haven't gotten a wink of sleep. I feel just as tired as when I went to bed. It's been getting worse and worse so that lately I've been awake for 10-12 hours and sleep 8 making only 18-20 hour days. I don't know what to do. Do you have any other symptoms? My vision has gotten blurry. (I've always had perfect vision.)

I have only had a few lucid dreams the most recent was a couple of weeks ago, but they never last long when i realise i instantly wake up!. Kind of a bummer actually i would love to explore more in a lucid state!.

But yes it's funny i mention that about instantly waking up when you are falling asleep i had this just last night and i have been like this for awhile now, and also yes i have been getting blurry vision and like tunnel vision quite often, and i too have always had perfect vision! i can't think of any other symptoms that i have had but find it very strange that we are quite similar..

It's only been within the last year i have been noticing the changes with my dreams also in the lucid state!
could you give me any advice with lucid dreaming and your OOBE i have never had one i find the very interesting but scary!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I dont dream much but when I do it's pretty... well... I'll just give you an example...

In mid 2008, a year before I graduated from college into the pit of economic despair, I had a dream that I'll never forget.

A humanoid with an owl face (those big black eyes like northern spotted owls) was standing by an underpass with me at night. He gestured out toward what I can only describe as a future city. This city was lit with Tron like lights - half was red, the other was blue. The thing was, this city was at war with itself - jet and tank like vehicles where destroying eachother "left" and "right" (pun intended) with plasma like weapons and bombs. I woke up when I saw one of the massive skyscrapers crash to the ground in a huge fireball.

I dont think the details where that important, but I cant shake the thought that it signified a growing, violent, inner war in the USA that would leave both sides in ruin.

I'll remember that crap on my deathbed - if I have a bed to die in.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Floydshayvious because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2011 by Floydshayvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I know this sounds bizarre. I was driving today and suddenly there was a glimpse of another dimension. I 'remembered' some kind of freak accident that led to my violent death. I was wondering for a moment if I had actually died and was in denial. I didn't awaken to a new reality, so I guess that's not the case!

Then I wondered if one of my other dimensional selves dies.....will this one I think I am right now die soon? It's a strange road to go down...those thoughts. It's unusual for me, at least.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Awaken111

Those videos were lovely, an easy, simple way for me to show the few friends I still have left just what I have been going through. I am noticing a lot of people suddenly opening their eyes but I still too see people plugging themselves further into the matrix, not wanting to see through the veil. It is such a shame...

Thank you.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i have had odd experiences recently. i have strange, vivid, yet normal dreams regularly. what is unusual are the waking experiences i ve be having. like one day, i was sick, in pain, and crying. i could hear someone else crying too. only it sounded like and echo of my crying that had been started a few seconds too late for an actual echo. there have been more strange things but nothing compares to the dream my husband had over 1 year ago. it starts like this: airplanes were spraying something in the outer stratosphere to weaken the ozone layer to allow foreign ships carrying evil entities access to our world. one of the most powerful demons possessed him and he was able to levitate, teleport, put people (mainly me) into trance-like states where we obeyed every order. his evil eventually overcame me. above our bed written in blood were various peoples' names. these names were people i was to infect with the evil through sexual acts. sorry this was so long but im glad its out there now.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Sounds very interesting, was this all a dream or was the first paragraph reality in the third dimension. If both were conscience and dream then you may have seen beyond the veil, perhaps you should further pursue answers. Good luck friend.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join