It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dreams and Happenings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by autowrench

I have been having alot of weird dreams and know several other people who have too. Also, it seems like time is just flying by and the days just seem to blend together. Sometimes it seems like my world just spins around so fast that I can't remember one day from another, or which day it was that a specific event happened. Also, I get very strong feelings that something big is coming our way. It is an overwhelming feeling of "just knowing" although I don't know exactly what it is that's going to happen. This feeling is the strongest and most clear when I am not actively thinking about something. It is sometimes very strong and overwhelming,

Yeah, I know what you mean. I too seem to "know" something is coming, something big, but just cannot quite put my finger on it. I know it has something to do with ET, but do not know exactly what. This is not the first time I was taken, one other time I was taken from my bed to a world quite like ours, only a lot smaller, and was told this was the new Earth. Strange times we live in.

You're right. We are living in strange times! I have never been "taken" out of my bed and I gotta say that I am so grateful for that because it would freeeeak me way out! I do believe that it happens though, and it is interesting that you mentioned that you have a feeling that what is going to happen is related to the ET thing. I have that feeling too and sometimes when I go outside and look up I feel like there should be a huge craft hovering, or maybe that there is and I just can't see it. I think that disclosure of some sort is coming soon and that it may not be voluntary as far as our government is concerned. They think that they are in control of the situation, but I sincerely doubt that. For them to deny that they know anything about UFO's, is such a complete and obvious lie! There are way too many sightings and other experiences lately, that there are few people left who don't believe in UFO's/alien life.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

You are just so right. I was just posing in another thread and saying how people treat those who have events and experiences to report. If it were a conspiracy, a hoax, it would in fact involve over 100,000 people in all walks of life, from police officers to presidents of the United States, and Military personnel. Not to mention the many videos and photos that would have to be faked, the photo labs people would never get any sleep. I have seen their craft, and actually spoken to a couple of ETs, so to me, they are real. What anyone else thinks, I don't care. People better open up their minds, and their eyes, or they are going to get a big surprise one day. ET may be our only way off a world that humankind has destroyed. So I would not insult them, or call them demons.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i had my first dream in a while, and it seemed to be me after a concert, walking to my car with my guitar, my friend is walking behind me a couple of feet, a group 3 walks over and the guy starts laughing and pulls out a gun.
I swing my guitar and hit it right before it's pointed at me, a guy starts running when his friend yells "the piece!!"
I grab the gun at the same as the gunman and we fight over it, it fires and I and wake up.
the weird part was the 3 guys were a mexican guy, a black guy and an asian guy. I totally thought it was kinda racist...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That's your opinion and I do respect that. I think that we have much to learn from others around us and so I always enjoy hearing what other people's viewpoints are. It sounds like you have some personal experience that most of us don't have. On a different note, I do believe that your experiences and that of many others are very real. With all of the crap that people take when they come forward with their experiences, I just can't see anyone making it up.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatRevelation

Do you know what forum he posted on?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I've been having strange dreams as well. My dreams have been apocalyptic horror type dreams for years.They always seem so real almost as if it's another reality.

I also have the feeling that something is about to happen, but I don't know what it is. I do believe that whatever it is will be big and life changing.

I'm so glad that I am not the only one having feelings and dreams like this. It brings me some comfort knowing that I'm not the only one dealing with this.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by britelite1971

You are just so right. I was just posing in another thread and saying how people treat those who have events and experiences to report. If it were a conspiracy, a hoax, it would in fact involve over 100,000 people in all walks of life, from police officers to presidents of the United States, and Military personnel. Not to mention the many videos and photos that would have to be faked, the photo labs people would never get any sleep. I have seen their craft, and actually spoken to a couple of ETs, so to me, they are real. What anyone else thinks, I don't care. People better open up their minds, and their eyes, or they are going to get a big surprise one day. ET may be our only way off a world that humankind has destroyed. So I would not insult them, or call them demons.

You think you could tell me about your ET experiences? Im interested in those.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the entire last month has been a POWER DREAMING month.....very weird as my dreams are tying things up nicely, and letting me deal with past unsolvable issues, and friends that have died.........seems like my soul has been 'readied' somehow........

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You would all do well to regard your experiences as gifts, and to not worry so long as you believe in yourselves. I am not as fortunate to have conscious awareness of my dreams, so my "readying" as some of you have termed it has been over a life time of waking experiences, most of which your average person would simply not accept as "real" or possible.

Be at ease brothers and sisters.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks op for posting this!,

i guess mine is not quite the same as you, but thought id share here as i have gotten no answers from anyone else i know, and when i tell people they often look at me with a strange look apon there face as if im nuts!.

Now i don't know if it is just me but i have always been a dreamer. I have very vivid dreams often can remember a few every night, but as of lately i go to sleep and i feel like when i go to sleep i am off to another place and living a another life people and scenary change often but the feeling remains the same. Anyhoo

I wake up in the morning more often than not, feeling exhausted and feeling like i have not sleepd a wink at all!.
now i NEVER! Felt like this before in my whole life i would dream all the time sometimes i would have re-occuring dreams and that is the normal for me, but this is different and has seemed to be getting worse!

I don't know if this is of any help but if there is any one who could help me out by telling me if this is normal or not i would really appricate any feedback

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I've had many lucid dreams past 2 months. Clear and intensified in quantity. In these dreams i am in full control of everything that occurs. I can fly, create stuff, teleport to any place i've visited and so on.

i also recently had an OBE. i was sleeping in my bed i first thought it to be a sleep paralysis (had those when i was younger) and at first i couldnt move any part of my body only my eyes. This lasted for like 3 minutes and after that i rose from my bed and turned around and i could see myself! I got frightened and got slingshot into my body and i snapped awake...

Freaky stuff going on.. I wonder whats gonna happen..

Time will tell what as it has for sooooooo many times already ^^

Peace & Love !

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I've had soooo many dreams in regards to the 'End of The World', and every single one of them has to do with ET's, except for one.

The weird part is, I guess they aren't always 'ET's' to say, but Humans not of this planet, and maybe not even of another planet, but rather a colony that lives on ships and what not... I dont really know.
It's been really weird, because I can remember every single detail of them, which is usually impossible for me.

The last one, in the middle of it, I some how went from being on earth, to being on a ship of sorts in space, and there was a colored man in a decorate military suit, he was about to have the cuffs put on him while he was sitting at the end of a long table. The guy who was about to 'arrest' him said, no lie, 'He is the Black Darth Vader'. As soon as he said that, the ship started to toss around, and the next thing I know I'm back on earth.. Man that dream was epic.

I'm not going to pretend to know what it means, but it seems as if lately, everyone is having 'Dooms Day' type dreams, where the person can see the entirety of the earth being destroyed.

I sure hope there's nothing to them....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by foundthetruth

The same thing has been happening to me! ( your #1)

Sometimes it's like im seeing my entire room in black and white although my eyes are SHUT.

I also see faces or hear voices, talking to me, looking at me..very strange.

I like it

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

Dimensions crossing? Funny you stated it that way. Yes, same here.

Intense dreams that leave you feeling you are actually having quite a substantial "half-life" when you fall asleep.

And then when you wake up back into this reality, feeling that it's just another "dream".

And that's only the more normal stuff (then you have "astral projection"/OBEs and certain "visitors" dropping by in your room... etcetera).
Yes, I have been thinking the same thing, except 4 ur third mini paragraph

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I've had these experiences all my life, they seem to come in waves and I believe are related to contact with interdimensional beings. I believe there is a great awakening going on the positive side and on the more sinister side there will be a great culling. Those who awaken stand a chance of living through all the chaos and earth changes those who refuse to see past the superficial and materialistic will have a very difficult if not impossible adaptation process.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatRevelation
Someone with a nickname of "JCD" had a prophetic dream on April 2010.
In the dream, this person saw in a screen that the Dow Jones had just fallen 389 points in that day, and a voice told this person: "the day when the Dow Jones falls -389 point, this is the marker day, and you will know that everything is starting to come down".
JCD posted this dream in a internet forum, and this post was registered by the "Wayback Machine" of the Internet Archive. It's undisputable proof that the post is real, and was made on April 2010.
The "Member ID" of JCD in that internet forum was 11911.
Guess what happened?
On 11-9-11 (the day of the EAS test), the Dow Jones fell exactly 389 points.
This is NOT a joke.

Your RIGHT It is actually true... an actual prediction that came true How about that

Dow sinks 389 as Europe uncertainty deepens
Associated Press
November 9, 2011, 3:00 p.m.
www.latimes.com...

It seems that some posters on "God Like Productions" (GLP) joined the forum on 01/27/2005, made over 5,000 posts, but the most important one was on 04/12/2010 when he/she posted the following... "The day the dow drops 389, that is the marker day. Hold on to your hats! Yep it was a dream". Then again another comment was... "Just a signal that you know it is all coming down. Not just the dow. When it hits -389. I 'think' it is a final on the day, but am not sure. That was the whole dream." Finally, the last comment was... "Doesn't matter when really. We all know it will happen. When it drops -389 in one feld swoop..."

Ok, so how far did the market drop on 11-9-11... yes, you guess it "389 points"! Now it gets weirder... as the "Member ID Number" for this poster whose handle is JCD, and made these predictions from a dream is... drumroll here, "11911"! Folks I'm not making this up! This is very strange indeed, as sure enough the 389 point down day was on 11-9-11, which was this persons ID, as well as the number for the "fake print" (FP) that I got last week of 119 SPY!

Odd because a few minutes ago I was still able to log onto GLP's page. But there is a screen capture and I saved that page...

Thanks for bring that to our attention

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I am unable to go into detail but everyone that has posted so far in this thread has given me numerous confirmations and I need to say thanks. I will come back when I can, my back was hurting and I took 3 generic ibuprophen and a Tylenol 3 and I feel like my stomach is going to explode.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

In case there is doubt as to the point drop....

Here is the screen capture for 11-09-2011 end of trading for the Dow Jones

Scroll the picture to the right

Sirric
edit on 14/11/11 by sirric because: add info

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Wow your hearing voices....damn that might be next for me

My visuals are crazy proper real. I forgot to mention I keep waking up with scratches all over me. I have 8 on my body about 2/3 inches long as well as one down my face, looks just like cat scratches. Weirdness going on, I was a a bit scared at first but it so consistent its normal to me now.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Fl4shlight

i also recently had an OBE.

Yes! I too have them! Both really cool, and scary at the same time. Here is my most profound OBE. I am a little hesitant to post this, knowing the flak it will no doubt attract by good meaning religious types. Here goes.

My Grandfather was a strong and gentle man to me, and I respected him greatly. It was said that he had killed a few men, but that bothered me not. He also often told me that he was from the Pleiadies, as was I, and that this is something I should take to heart. He also told me on an encounter with three "lizards standing up" in the mines. This scared him half to death, and there was not many things that scared this man.

He would often stand outside looking at the Constellation of the Seven Sisters. Grandpa passed over in 1962, I was 7 years old, and it devastated me.

I was asleep in my bed with my wife, and i felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking me awake. It was Grandpa! He looked young, perhaps 30, and no longer had the cane he always walked with, nor the Black Lung cough he picked in in the coal mines. He told me to get up, and get dressed, which I did, I was in total awe of this, and the room was very surreal, like a haze was all around, and he and I were all I could see.

He took my hand and we walked a bit, and there was his pride and joy, his 1951 Ford Club Sedan. This car was sold right after he passed, and a week later the man who bought it wrapped it around a tree, destroying the car forever. but there is was, pristine and shiny, like brand new. We got in, and he drove off, there was even a spinner knob, he always had one, as do I on my Van. We drove and talked. After awhile we arrived at a large pile of coal slag, from a coal mine. He turned to me and asked me, "Why do they still dig for the coal?" "Look at how they rape the land, and leave slag in mountains where there used to be beauty?" Of course I had no answer for him. He began to tell me that there were many free energy devices, some even patented, and there was not reason to dig coal anymore.

We got back in the Ford and rove some more. I could not get over how he looked. Healthy, and I even touched his skin, to affirm he was real. He took out a Camel, and handed me one. He had always smoked Camels, and even though I had quit smoking several years before, I took it and we smoked, and drove on. The next stop was at a large steel door set into a mountainside. I do not know exactly where this was.

We got out and walked up to this door. He took my hand and we walked right through it. I was amazed at this. Then I remembered, atoms, frequencies, and vibrations rule everything. Inside there were a lot of computer equipment, not like we have today, this was very sophisticated equipment. There were some men dressed in military uniforms, and there were also other beings, and they looked like this:

He told me that this was a military base, and that our government, and other governments, were in league with these beings. He talked a lot about this, as if he had insider information on it. The Reptilians are programmed to believe that they are the superior physical form. To them they are Gods, and Masters over all other beings. Scientifically speaking, Reptilian DNA does not change very much over time. It always remains the same. For them, this is their proof that they are already perfected, without any need to adapt. Reptilians are also androgynous, meaning male and female in one body. This is comparable to all non-physical forms that have no gender like God-Mind. For this reason, the Reptilians believe themselves to be more godlike because of their androgyny. Due to their ethnocentric values, they also consider it their absolute right to control and conquer all of space and time.
We got back in the Ford and drove some more, and then he stopped and turned to me, and told me it was time for him to go back. "Back to where?" I asked. All he could say it was another dimension of time and space. He told me he would see me "soon." "How long?" I asked. "We have no concept of time here," was all he would say. I hugged him, and told him that I loved him, and missed him terribly. He pointed, and I look over to see my bed, and my wife there sleeping. He had gone. I walked over to the bed, and there was my own body laying there! I had to crawl back into my body. I sat up and cried out for Grandpa, tears ran down my face, and my dear wife was freaked out. I will never forget this. This is the reason I often speak of Reptilians, and why I created this thread.

I know, really out there! But, it happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join