It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dreams and Happenings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have been having a lot of strange dreams, and things out of the ordinary of late. We have an RV for sale down the hill from us, it belonged to a man who is now dead. We go by there, and see an old man sitting in the driver's seat. Look again, he is gone. My wife noticed this first.

Two days age I took my wife to the ER. We went in, there were about 12 people sitting there, waiting. I turned to fill out the triage paper for her, turned back around, there were only three people. I asked my wife, did you see a lot of people here? No, she said, only the three.

Last night before I went into a fitful sleep, I felt like the dimensions were crossing, my wife and son felt the same thing, really a weird feeling. Outside we could not see a star in the sky, even the Moon as obscured. It was as if something was being hidden from out view. I finally went to sleep, then a strange thing happened....

I was "taken" I assume in astral form, all around the world. I had no control whatsoever over this. I was taken to every monument and megalith, and natural beauty site in the world. I saw Mount Rushmore, Victoria Falls, Teotihuacan, and Giza, among other sites. Amazing as this seems, I wonder if this could be called a last look around a world about to be destroyed?

Everything feel so surreal these days, the days seem to be shorter, a lot shorter than they used to be. People in stores seem to be in a daze. Anyone else having strange things happen to them?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Auto,

I too have been feeling this way. Maybe not as strong as this, but yesterday seemed/felt quite bizarre.

Now normally when walking around the shops, no one really pays me any attention other than the shop clerks, but yesterday was surreal as patrons and strangers where overly polite and chatty with me everywhere I went in the shopping center.

Also, The feeling I had all day was of over elation for no real reason and my dreams are more intense and I had the flashing picture effect of different location around the world too.

You are not alone in this change.

Be well

Sirric

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Tsunami HiroshiSu

dream of the moon
I dream of stars
I dream of going to Mars
I dream of how I’ll be queen of the Martians
I dream of how I’ll love my subjects
And people always said I belonged on another planet

I dream of floating away on a cloud
I dream of catching a falling star
I dream of my prince charming
I dream of how I’ll save him from the dragon
I dream of cows on the moon
And pink grass

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yup me too. Dreams are so vivid. They arent overly stupid either. Its almost like when I sleep I go somewhere else to do more stuff. Its the same place but just weird. Something totally different about it but still the same. I also have seen people come and go like you in the hospital. I had someone knock on my front door the other day and when I went to see they were not there. My door is has a window in it that stretches almost to the ground. The curtain was up a bit so I could see their feet up until I opened the door.I've also heard people walking down the street and no one there, see people walking around up town and when I look back they are gone.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hey man glad you wrote this I have be having some issues, though mine are a bit different. 3 things have happened over the past week, witch are

1) I was trying to get to sleep and looking at the dark behind my eye lids and a hand and arm reached into my vision. I jumped up and turned the light on immediately and kept in on all night. It was like having your eyes opened in the dark and seeing something move when your eyes are fully adjusted...only clearer and with my eyes shut.

2) The second time I was waking up to turn my alarm clock off. As I sat up with my eyes closed still to reach for the alarm in that moment behind my eye lids there was like a panic arms again but clawing...imagine a plastic sheeting then someone bursting through using there arms but really fast. Yeah that woke me up.

3) This morning. I have been late for work the last 3 days and my because my alarm on my phone is poop. For some reason this morning my eyes just sprang opened with the thought why do I feel so awake and my alarm has still not gone off...oh no I have over slept(this thought all happened in a split second). But before I could look at my alarm clock, straight in front of me (I am laying on my side) is lots of black squiggles EXACTLY like you would draw on a piece of paper in a circle. But it was animated and cartoon like in motion. I then blinked and opened my eyes suuuuper wide but it vanished in a blink of an eye, literally.

Now if the last thing happened alone I would think oh I am just tripping. But these three things happened in fairly quick succession, Id say about all within 10 days. I am not worried because I have see unimaginable things on dimethyltryptamine. But I haven't taken any in about 4 months. It is important to note I am not some old crazy guy I am a fit healthy 25 male, clear headed and not insane.
. But everyone thinks I am when I tell them about this. You hear all the bull about we are going into the new era, some of us are ascending an may feel the change bla bla. But I am a logical straight forward kind of fella, and take all that malarkey with a pinch of salt. So I highly doubt if anyone was to start going into some no era....that I would be first. Then again I have never experience these phenomena type things while uninfluenced before.....anyone on got any ideas?

edit on 13-11-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Dimensions crossing? Funny you stated it that way. Yes, same here.

Intense dreams that leave you feeling you are actually having quite a substantial "half-life" when you fall asleep.

And then when you wake up back into this reality, feeling that it's just another "dream".

And that's only the more normal stuff (then you have "astral projection"/OBEs and certain "visitors" dropping by in your room... etcetera).

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It feels a little strange lately.My entire life i am haunted by strange dreams,but lately they got a bit weirder.
Two weeks ago i saw my entire dreamlife.In the dream i was sleeping and i was seeing old dreams that i've seen before.Then i woke up(in the dream) and when i fell asleep again this happened again.Some of the dreams i saw in the dream i remember them,some others i didn't,but there were supposed to be old dreams.I was afraid that something bad is going to happen to me.

I saw one "end of the world" dream with everything destroyed after portals opened and demons came to our world.

The evening of 11-11 something happened to me and i don't know if it's connected to the entire "11-11-11" thing or if it was something else,but it was strange and wonderful.I wrote about it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think that the world is ending anytime soon,but something has started to change.For better or for worse, that i don't know.Lately i feel that my life is just a dream,it feels that way.With all the # that happens in the world,i should be in red alert,but i feel so distant.Like none of this is real.

I was "taken" I assume in astral form, all around the world. I had no control whatsoever over this. I was taken to every monument and megalith, and natural beauty site in the world. I saw Mount Rushmore, Victoria Falls, Teotihuacan, and Giza, among other sites.Amazing as this seems, I wonder if this could be called a last look around a world about to be destroyed?

Astral tourism
Seriously this is a wonderful experience and you shouldn't feel negative about it.Maybe someone was trying to show you,what a beautiful world we live in and that it's worth fighting for.
BTW if the world is going to be destroyed,i strongly believe that humans will be responsible and not a comet,aliens,demons or any other outside force.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have been having alot of weird dreams and know several other people who have too. Also, it seems like time is just flying by and the days just seem to blend together. Sometimes it seems like my world just spins around so fast that I can't remember one day from another, or which day it was that a specific event happened. Also, I get very strong feelings that something big is coming our way. It is an overwhelming feeling of "just knowing" although I don't know exactly what it is that's going to happen. This feeling is the strongest and most clear when I am not actively thinking about something. It is sometimes very strong and overwhelming,

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

edit on 13/11/2011 by theguygeeza because: multiple posts
sorry

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

sorry

link   

sorry

link   

sorry

link   

sorry

link   

sorry

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Dear autowrench, I too have noticed things of late. At 1:11am on the 11/11/11 I was atop our local quarry charging my ball under the full moon as I usually do. As I uncovered my crystal ball a few minutes before 1:11 I had an amazingly great sense of calmness. I had meditated before making my way to the quarry and had achieved an almost trance state but was aware of others around the country (GMT) and around the world opening their third eye.

My time spent charging my ball/crystals & water came and passed without much in way of interruption that is until I began to cover my ball, collect my crystals ect. Just as I was placing my cloth over the ball an owl swept into view and attacked a nest in a tree only 10-12 feet away from me. The bird from the nest escaped but the owl sat for a moment in the tree & I could feel it looking at me covering the ball, I uncovered my ball as I felt the urge to, it was uncovered for 15 or so seconds when the owl let out a hoot in my direction and then flew off into the night sky. I then looked into my ball (something I never normally do until I am home) and the moons reflection was the brightest I had ever seen it, I also saw what I can not describe other than a universe inside of my ball, but it was almost an hologram. I stared into the ball for an uncertain amount of time & felt, revitalized, at peace, more knowing, lucky and a whole lot of other emotions too.

I visited some friends last night and things were not the same as the last time I had visited. Conversation was on a much deeper level and there was a sense of empathy in the air. The conversation was meaningful & I got the sense without asking out aloud that my friends had a whole new mind set since my last visit only a month ago.

Maybe I am reading too much into things but I honestly believe that these are the times of awakening, even the people not wanting to see will see soon enough.

S&F, thank you, all the best, peace.

edit on 13/11/2011 by theguygeeza because: spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

I have been having alot of weird dreams and know several other people who have too. Also, it seems like time is just flying by and the days just seem to blend together. Sometimes it seems like my world just spins around so fast that I can't remember one day from another, or which day it was that a specific event happened. Also, I get very strong feelings that something big is coming our way. It is an overwhelming feeling of "just knowing" although I don't know exactly what it is that's going to happen. This feeling is the strongest and most clear when I am not actively thinking about something. It is sometimes very strong and overwhelming,

Yeah, I know what you mean. I too seem to "know" something is coming, something big, but just cannot quite put my finger on it. I know it has something to do with ET, but do not know exactly what. This is not the first time I was taken, one other time I was taken from my bed to a world quite like ours, only a lot smaller, and was told this was the new Earth. Strange times we live in.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

sorry

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Someone with a nickname of "JCD" had a prophetic dream on April 2010.

In the dream, this person saw in a screen that the Dow Jones had just fallen 389 points in that day, and a voice told this person: "the day when the Dow Jones falls -389 point, this is the marker day, and you will know that everything is starting to come down".

JCD posted this dream in a internet forum, and this post was registered by the "Wayback Machine" of the Internet Archive. It's undisputable proof that the post is real, and was made on April 2010.

The "Member ID" of JCD in that internet forum was 11911.

Guess what happened?

On 11-9-11 (the day of the EAS test), the Dow Jones fell exactly 389 points.

This is NOT a joke.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatRevelation

WOW,what do you mean by everything start to come down???

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by TheGreatRevelation

WOW,what do you mean by everything start to come down???

Don't ask me. I don't know.

Not even JCD, the dreamer, knows...

The dream gave no more details...

I think I'm not allowed to give any link here on ATS that can prove what I'm telling. But if you do some research on Google, you will discover what I'm talking about...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join