It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A very intresting documentary about the world you live in. it covers all the secrets of the world like;

free energy illuminati aliens ufo new world order dumb dumbs deep underground base military frequency secret monoatomic gold technology science genetics quantum computer

I found this documentary important and every ATS member should see it
enjoy

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I really hope the video doesn't say it all in one breath, like i had to read it then.

Going to take a watch of the film im not supposed to watch and hope i dont implode. . I'll come back with some info on this after i'v watched it
thanks for sharing.

O.k im at 6minutes and its all speculation, no facts what so ever.

First, God doesn't exist. - Strong claim.

Second, Around 5,000 BC, We humans, we're genetically modified by space aliens. These Aliens we're "members" of Annanuki Empire, and we're on a quest to find this gold, which is supposed to stop the body from, aging.

I'm going to stop watching this now, 'lm not having a dig here, my friend. . .I believe the Illuminati is real, but not controlled by space aliens. . I like proof, and see nothing here of the likes.

Keep up the search anyway pal
gave a star for you're contribution to ATS

edit on 13-11-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
I really hope the video doesn't say it all in one breath, like i had to read it then.

Going to take a watch of the film im not supposed to watch and hope i dont implode. . I'll come back with some info on this after i'v watched it
thanks for sharing.

Great hope you enjoy it..
I did, and im not dead yet..yet

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

The advice given about what we should be eating doesn't seem to account for over fluoridating ourselves. Grapes especially hold a lot of fluoridated water. It's a nice concept, but we have to work around the things they have done to our food supply.

What is said about the metals like gold being a good conductor, I agree with. What are we suppose to do though? Start making colloidal gold and ingesting it for longevity? Drink lots of Goldshlager?

Other than those things, this just repeats the same theories about our origins, I didn't hear anything I haven't heard before.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Yeah I've seen this doco before. It's probably been posted before too. A lot of it I agree with, but a lot of it I also disagree with. It's a good doco nonetheless, especially if you want a mega dose of conspiracy packed into a small time frame.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
How are any of these things "secrets" when every Tom, Dick and Harry on the internet knows about them? So much for secrecy.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Will take a look at this tomo!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So the ark always heads west until it reaches Jerusalm.

The video stated the ark was in the USA.

But I heard the other day Greece claimed to have found the ark & Alexander Great's tomb.

Well from the documentry we have until Jerusalm gets the ark back to take back our freedom and/or prevent the aliens and tptb from taking world wide control.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

To quote an old "Laugh In" line....very interesting....but stupid! Methuesala existed several generations before the The Ark of The Covenant was created. The instructions for the Ark were given to the Israelites on the edge of the wilderness by God and built there after they left Egypt. To say that there is no God and that you are stupid if you believe in evil and then later in the film to acknowledge the existance of evil and Satan seems a little odd or contradictory at best. If you acknowledge evil then you have to acknowledge a source of evil...Satan. If you acknowledge evil then you have to acknowledge it's opposite ..good. Then you have to acknowledge a source of good....God. Some good stuff in the film altogether, but you have to separate out a lot of the nonsence.

Seeashrink

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Great reverse psychology on the "don't watch" thing! A little too obvious but it did seem to work for you.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ive watched the first 5 mins....looks good but it seems to be lacking credibility.
Gold makes you live longer....hmmmmmmmm i dont think it does

Will watch the rest and comment again afterwards

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Take the advice of the title.... "DONT WATCH THIS FILM"....its absolute
bs
I got 8 minutes in...and found a few mistakes...so i stopped watching

You do not need to remove a rib to get DNA, we can use a simple swab in the mouth...are aliens less advanced then???

The symbol for human DNA is fabricated, the only place i can find that is on this video. Ive never seen it before as a symbol for DNA..DNA is represented by a double helix.

" The Ark was known to have special powers " - Nope, it is speculated and cannot be called a fact. Lots of things were seen as magic in those days. Now days we can explain this "magic" and easily replicate it.

Methusala 950yrs old...infact they were alleged to have been 969.

Mistranslation Some believe that Methuselah's extreme age is the result of an ancient mistranslation that converted "months" to "years", producing a more credible 969 lunar months, or 78½ years,[13] but the same calculation applied to Enoch would have him fathering Methuselah at the age of 5[14] using numbers from the Masoretic Text. Another commentator[15] suggested that the Genesis 5 numbers "might for convenience have all been multiples of 5 or 10". If the Septuagint numbers are divided by 10, Enoch's 165 when he fathered his son would be 16½ years, and Methuselah's 969 when he died would be 96.9 years. Another commentator[16] argued that the Septuagint Genesis 5 numbers are in tenths of years, which "will explain how it was that they read 930 years for the age of Adam instead of 93 years, and 969 years for Methuselah instead of 96 years, and 950 years for that of Noah instead of 95 years"... "Surely it is much more rational to conclude that Noah lived 50 years instead of 500 years before he took a wife and begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth." Table III[17] lists the Septuagint total ages with decimal points: 93.0 for Adam, 91.0 for Cainan, 96.9 for Methuselah, 95.0 for Noah, etc. Another commentator[18] provided a similar table of the same Septuagint Genesis 5 numbers with decimal points inserted in the same tenth position.

If the Ark is in the USA why the financial crisis? I thought it brought wealth and power?

David Icke's claims only go back to the phapharaohs in ancient Egypt, including Rameses II (1295-1228 BC). I cannot find an article by David Icke claiming he can date George Bush's family back to the Sumarians. How would he do this..*cough*bs*cough*

ORMES are pseudoscience invented by a guy called David Hudson...well reinvented, they have been known as many things in the past..Elexir of Life being the most heard of. Wheres the scientific peer reviewed evidence to back these claims?

STS 75......The STS-75 crew identified the "ufo's" as small particles of debris that were filmed out of focus.

Damn im only 8 minutes in....so...pretty much PURE FANTASY lol

Somewhat entertaining, but thats me done

edit on 13-11-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join