Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The day has only 16 hours. I can feel that!Don't you?And there is proof of that!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Maybe we are all ascending into a higher dimension, that exists in a higher frequency.

Well, not all of us.

I have been feeling the speed up for a few years.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just to update everyone, my boss has been in touch and I owe the company £45,000 in overpayments for hours not worked thanks to this revelation and my passing the evidence on to my boss.

Don't worry though I will be fighting this and will work 16/7 in order to make people see sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeceIkyle

Thedoctorswife made a good thread on this a while ago

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hephaestus Like you say, "How would we know?"

We know because many of us have mechanical watches and clocks which - unless you have interfered with the mechanism - provide an objective measurement of time.
Let's put it another way.
The OP is claiming that 24 hours goes past in the space of what used to be 16 hours. Which would mean that your clock hands would have to be in on the conspracy. Or maybe it's just that little green men nip out and whizz the hands round when we aren't looking

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Time is going much faster in recent years... I also feel it...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Further bad news from this revelation, it appears because there are now 8 hours less in a day I am one third younger than I should be. My wife unfortunately is now under the legal age due to the adjustment and I await arrest from the authorities on charges relating to this. I have lost my car as well as my house as I am too young to have entered into the credit agreements.

I have lost my job, I owe thousands, I have no wife, no home, no car and face a lengthy jail term.

I can only hope that I am tried as a juvenile and any sentence received takes notice of the new time as laid out by the OP.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ReeceIkyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
For decades, I've consistently clocked 15-minute showers.

These days, however, I have found myself having been in the shower for well over an hour, with it feeling like I had only been in for 15 minutes doing the same things I've always done. I only have a 50 gallon water tank, and I take REALLY hot showers - there's no way my water tank could last that long a few years ago, but somehow it does today. Strange? I think so. The phenomenon is not limited to just me though....my entire family experiences this same time issue. Things that "feel" like a few minutes ends up being WAY longer than we realized. Losing track of time is a very common phrase in my home. If we were a cassette tape, it feels like someone pushed the fast forward button. The same music is still there on the tape, and nothing has changed, but it's all going by faster.

Funny story

If your time speeding seems to not affect your water quantity used, this is strange. Can you replicate the experience? If so, setup a camera (filming a watch and filming the bathroom) and check your water usage before and after the shower. That could be interesting if what you say happens to be true?
edit on 13-11-2011 by pascalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

This is a stunning revelation. If youd have put two paragraphs of your own text in the OP ? You would have had an excellent thread.

Star you for the info.

Anyway they say that as we get older, time goes by faster.
Having only the experience of the here and now to go by. I still can't believe they meant this fast. Weeks seem like two or three days now. By the time I become an old man, things should be going at the rate of the snowball effect, with the snowball ending in up in hell. A not so great analogy but hell is just a metaphor.

The Bible has a few passages that talk about this as well. If it's in the Bible there is truth to it. Like it or not.
I will quote the scripture on request.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you for your reply and quote the scripture please!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hmmm, only 16 hours in a day. That's about right. I wake at 07.00am, go to bed at 11.00pm - and no sooner do I close my eyes than it's 07.00am again!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Maybe, but it is slowing down not speeding up!

2 hours in 1500 years.

Read all about it here: Tides, the Earth, the Moon, and why our days are getting longer

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Matthew 24:22
If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be
shortened.

And a gain in mark

Mark 13:20
In fact, unless the Lord shortens that time of calamity, not a single person will survive. But for the sake of
his chosen ones he has shortened those days.

edit on 13-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have found that though we all have natural clocks within ourselves, we all use "time" differently. I happen to enjoy the circadian system myself.

I have found that allowing my body to awaken when needed and sleep when needed has actually made me less stressed. This of course cannot be done by all, depending on your job/school/lifestyle.

Circadian rhythm

A circadian rhythm, popularly referred to as body clock, is an endogenously driven, roughly 24-hour cycle in biochemical, physiological, or behavioural processes. Circadian rhythms have been widely observed in plants, animals, fungi and cyanobacteria (see bacterial circadian rhythms). The term circadian comes from the Latin circa, meaning "around", and diem or dies, meaning "day". The formal study of biological temporal rhythms such as daily, tidal, weekly, seasonal, and annual rhythms is called chronobiology. Although circadian rhythms are endogenous ("built-in", self-sustained), they are adjusted (entrained) to the environment by external cues called zeitgebers, the primary one of which is daylight.

en.wikipedia.org...

The reason why I thought this was great, is because it explains why some love to be up all night, and have no problem sleeping all day. Many think this is laziness, but its not.

Daily and Circadian Rhythmicity

1. The Earth's rotation around its axis generates daily en- vironmental cycles. The most conspicuous daily environmental cycles are those of ambient temperature and illumination. The daily environmental cycle of greatest importance to organisms is the alternation of light and darkness. A civil day lasts 24.0 hours and includes a seasonally-variable interval of light (day), a variable interval of darkness (night), and two twilights (dawn and dusk). Many human populational activities exhibit daily rhythmicity in synchrony with the civil day.
2. Biological processes that cycle in 24-hour intervals are called daily rhythms (or, less often, nycthemeral rhythms). When a daily rhythm is endogenously generated, but still susceptible to modulation by 24-hour environmental cycles, it is called a circadian rhythm. Many behavioral processes of individual organisms exhibit daily and/or circadian rhythmicity, including locomotor activity, feeding, excretion, sensory processing, and learning capability. Rhythms of locomotor activity have been the most thoroughly-studied behavioral rhythms.
3. Many autonomic processes of individual organisms exhibit daily and/or circadian rhythmicity, including the control of body temperature, cardiovascular function, melatonin secretion, cortisol secretion, metabolism, and sleep. Rhythms of body temperature have been the most thoroughly-studied autonomic rhythms. The body temperature rhythm of a representative tree shrew (a small, primitive primate) is depicted in Figure 1. Specific information about rhythmicity in human vital signs is available here.

There plenty more explanation on the page.
www.circadian.org...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you for the video,stunning really!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I would like sleeping all day but I need my job....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Hmmm, only 16 hours in a day. That's about right. I wake at 07.00am, go to bed at 11.00pm - and no sooner do I close my eyes than it's 07.00am again!

But what about film at eleven ?

I actually like your powers of obsevation here. Well done.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Schumann resonances are not a single frequency, and haven't changed recently. 7.83 Hertz is the fundamental one - there's another at 14.3....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatRevelation
Time is going much faster in recent years... I also feel it...

Yeah, it was a short weekend.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
you our losing control of time. there are people who could do more in a minute than you could do in an hour.

they have the ability to slow their perception of time. i believe everybody can do it, you just need to know how.

when you can, seconds can seem like an eternity when you are trying to accomplish a task.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
www.earthbreathing.co.uk...

Although the existence of the Schumann Resonance is an established scientific fact, there are very few scientists who are aware of the importance of this frequency as a tuning fork for Life. I propose that it is not merely a phenomenon caused by lightning in the atmosphere, but a very important electromagnetic standing wave, acting as background frequency and influencing biological oscillators within the mammalian brain. At the time when Schumann published his research results in the journal `Technische Physik', Dr Ankermueller, a physician, immediately made the connection between the Schumann resonance and the alpha rhythm of brainwaves. He found the thought of the earth having the same natural resonance as the brain very exciting and contacted Professor Schumann, who in turn asked a doctorate candidate to look into this phenomenon. This candidate was Herbert König who became Schumann's successor at Munich University. König demonstrated a correlation between Schumann Resonances and brain rhythms. He compared human EEG recordings with natural electromagnetic fields of the environment (1979) and found that the main frequency produced by Schumann oscillations is very close to the frequency of alpha rhythms.

There is an article about it, his sources on the bottom. And i am trying to find the one that says it has risen to about 12 i think..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join