It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day has only 16 hours. I can feel that!Don't you?And there is proof of that!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Lately I have noticed that the time goes faster than usual.I wake up in the morning go to work,and the hours past faster and faster.I return home and don't know how my day passed.It's just me?Or is it real!I don't know.Maybe you other ATS members feel the same thing!

TextIt is common to say or hear, that the time "seems" less than before. That year and the day goes by so fast there''s no time to do anything. There seems! Is actually smaller day, on the globe and it is our fault. Changes in Magnetic Resonance of the earth contributes to this. The German physicist Winfried Otto Schumann in 1952 found that the land has a set of peaks with very low frequencies, they are in the magnetic field between the ground aa ionosphere, something like 100km away. Like a pacemaker, a pulse rate averaged 7.83 hertz per second. Has great importance for our health because we are in volts bioelectric in nature in the same waves, changing the heartbeat of the Earth, our amends. All this raises the earth balance. Mother Earth pulsates like a beating heart. But since the years 80 / 90 changed the ecological imbalance that resonance, increasing to approximately 11/13 hertz per second, causing the speed of hours. Consequently been changed daylight hours of 24 are now only 16. And many reputable biologists and scientists say the research saying that Gaia "Earth" is a living superorganism. The text of Leonardo Boff says is true, and that the cause is a violation of nature by man, disrespect and degradation of nature. She also says it will continue, if we stop fighting things that is our own life. Source: www.shvoong.com...

source(www.shvoong.com...

edit on 13-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: The time goes fast

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I'm convinced.

Finally the proof I was looking for, it's hard to argue against that scientific analysis.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
No offense or anything but I believe this is most likely total nonsense.

Also, the language is very poor, there is 24 hours daylight now 16? Since when?
The planet I live on is half day half night, not 24hours of daylight.

Also, the length of the hour is determined by the speed of the rotation of the Earth combined with it's circumference.

Earth circumference = 24 k miles roughly.
Earth rotation speed = 1000 mph

Therefore there are 24hours in a day.

Time only "seems" to move faster because people are busy doing things.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Actually, scientifically and technically speaking, every human being has an internal clock that slows as we age. This makes the world around us appear to speed up as we get older.
edit on 13-11-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
No need to panic people. My bowels still say there are 24 hours in a day (I'm a regular kind of guy).

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have a pretty crap job, it's really boring factory work.
Time for me drags on until lunch time when I get to the pub
for a couple of beers.
Then the afternoon goes really fast.
Yay for beer

edit on 13-11-2011 by weirdguy because: I can,t spel

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

You're just getting older.

The older you get, the faster time seems to fly.

Or you are having too much fun.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
No offense or anything but I believe this is most likely total nonsense.

Also, the language is very poor, there is 24 hours daylight now 16? Since when?
The planet I live on is half day half night, not 24hours of daylight.

Also, the length of the hour is determined by the speed of the rotation of the Earth combined with it's circumference.

Earth circumference = 24 k miles roughly.
Earth rotation speed = 1000 mph

Therefore there are 24hours in a day.

Time only "seems" to move faster because people are busy doing things.

I think what the OP was saying was that the "observance" of time is the same, however, how we experience what we've defined as 24 hours is not the same as it use to be. How would we know that an hour today was not the same as an hour was 20 years ago? See? The only reason why I understood the OP is because I've often wondered this very thing. It DOES feel like hours literally fly by as if they are mere minutes. I have episodes where I swear I have lost time, because it doesn't make sense.

Here's a VERY SMALL example of something that I've noticed....mind you, I do not base my assumption on this event. It is merely a small example of many things that stump me. Having served in the military, I can shower pretty fast when I set my mind to it. However, when I got out of boot camp, my showers leveled out into the 15 minute range. That gives me time to "wake up", wash off, shave, whatever...then I'm done. For decades, I've consistently clocked 15-minute showers.

These days, however, I have found myself having been in the shower for well over an hour, with it feeling like I had only been in for 15 minutes doing the same things I've always done. I only have a 50 gallon water tank, and I take REALLY hot showers - there's no way my water tank could last that long a few years ago, but somehow it does today. Strange? I think so. The phenomenon is not limited to just me though....my entire family experiences this same time issue. Things that "feel" like a few minutes ends up being WAY longer than we realized. Losing track of time is a very common phrase in my home. If we were a cassette tape, it feels like someone pushed the fast forward button. The same music is still there on the tape, and nothing has changed, but it's all going by faster.

Not sure if any of this makes sense, but all I know is that if time is moving faster, then the clocks are going right along with it, and so is the earth's rotation. Again, how would we know the difference? I don't think we would.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

Yes maybe to much fun!And what a fun..party under the sun on a remote island with asmat tribe the papuan....eating ATSers

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdguy
I have a pretty crap job, it's really boring factory work.
Time for me drags on until lunch when I get to the pub
for a couple of beers.
Then the afternoon goes really fast.
Yay for beer

lol... Benjamin Franklin stated that 'Beer was proof that God loves us'...your post reminded me of that statement.

on topic, it appears to me that this person trying to get folks to believe we only have 16 hours in the day is profoundly confused.

What it seems to me is that he discovered this frequency change and is trying to attribute it to man's destructive ecological legacy, when in fact it has nothing to do with mankind, but instead with comic forces at work... The same cosmic forces that are causing global warming to occur... not just on Earth mind you, but within the entire solar system itself. His mentioning Gaia proves to me that he is a religious fanatic, one who belongs to the same secret society as Al Gore, and who is responsible for the creation of the Georgia Guide Stones, and what is written upon them.

People like this are dangerous, and are not to be trusted. There is no proof of anything here, just the rant of someone who feels murder is an acceptable form of population control.

Good Night...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've sent my boss the evidence you put forward and left early from work based on that. Lucky me he said it was compelling and has decided to give me unlimited time off for research, or something like that.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

(People like this are dangerous, and are not to be trusted. There is no proof of anything here, just the rant of someone who feels murder is an acceptable form of population control.)

And why is that please?I don't think you are right,life is the most precious thing and time it's light shining in her shadow!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeceIkyle

Tell me the results of your research,if any,and tell your boss to take a day off!....I mean 16 hours...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Reply to GSevern

[

Not sure if any of this makes sense, but all I know is that if time is moving faster, then the clocks are going right along with it, and so is the earth's rotation. Again, how would we know the difference? I don't think we would.

I agree with you. Lots of my friends and myself have all been baffled as to why we feel so drained all the time, it's not as though we all live a wild lifestyle (anymore
) I don't know if I would go so far as to say a day only lasts 16 hours, but I wouldn't be surprised to find it was lasting about 22 hours and decreasing. Like you say, "How would we know?"
edit on 13-11-2011 by Hephaestus because: Messed up my quote thing

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeceIkyle

So is that paid time off? I'm betting it's not........funny post.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I don't know how old you are..............but if you're a young one, just wait.

The older you get the faster times flies and I mean flies.

I'm now retired, bored? Not enough time to read, to surf the net, to garden, to go to my poker club or book club, to get the house cleaned and in order, not enough time...............what seems like minutes and we look at "the clock" and hours have passed.

Time in and of itself is a dimension and maybe it's shifted?????

Somethings going on, everyone around me has commented that time is just zooming right by..........maybe our sun or Earth is moving faster, maybe it's the tipping of our planet's axis - somethings going on.

Or maybe time just flies when you're having fun.

edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Bells, The
by Edgar Allan Poe
I

Hear the sledges with the bells-
Silver bells!
What a world of merriment their melody foretells!
How they tinkle, tinkle, tinkle,
In the icy air of night!
While the stars that oversprinkle
All the heavens, seem to twinkle
With a crystalline delight;
Keeping time, time, time,
In a sort of Runic rhyme,
To the tintinnabulation that so musically wells
From the bells, bells, bells, bells,
Bells, bells, bells-
From the jingling and the tinkling of the bells.

II

Hear the mellow wedding bells,
Golden bells!
What a world of happiness their harmony foretells!
Through the balmy air of night
How they ring out their delight!
From the molten-golden notes,
And an in tune,
What a liquid ditty floats
To the turtle-dove that listens, while she gloats
On the moon!
Oh, from out the sounding cells,
What a gush of euphony voluminously wells!
How it swells!
How it dwells
On the Future! how it tells
Of the rapture that impels
To the swinging and the ringing
Of the bells, bells, bells,
Of the bells, bells, bells,bells,
Bells, bells, bells-
To the rhyming and the chiming of the bells!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

my showers leveled out into the 15 minute range. That gives me time to "wake up", wash off, shave, whatever...then I'm done. For decades, I've consistently clocked 15-minute showers.

These days, however, I have found myself having been in the shower for well over an hour, with it feeling like I had only been in for 15 minutes doing the same things I've always done.

I wasn't in boot camp but I'm losing time as well
for your post.

I know exactly how long certain chores and other stuff takes, time wise, and maybe because I'm getting older, but I'm still pretty fast................and what use to take 15 minutes now takes 50 minutes

I'm sure there's a logical explanation...........our Earth's axis tilting, our orbit may have changed, dimensional shift, something we can't put our finger on but too many people have commented to me, even young people that time is absolutely speeding up.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Tick...Tock
by Cassandre Smith
The golden pendulum sways methodically
Demanding thought and respect for an action that should not be
As the clock ticks, time passes unnoticed
By those who are consumed to overflowing

Patience, a quality once prevalent, is in want
Whirls of color blur past, rendezvous at the grave; too late
Too late to appreciate the simplicities
Too late to appreciate the sensations; enveloping at every turn, breath

Born, live, die...Born, live, die
The pinkness of a newborn, the healthy glow of success, the grayish, earthy tint of death
As we transition through shades, our life shortens with each turn of the color wheel
Not enough time, never enough time

Float on the clouds, paint the skies, glide down a rainbow
Pause and breathe in the elements
A pendulum's movement is not altered by one's inability to observe the fragility that is humanity
Let each tick...tock define a moment cherished, unforgotten, frozen in time

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Exactly, its our internal clocks and sheer instinct that makes us feel what we do. I and I'm sure alot of you have felt time doing 80km over the limit. It has nothing to do with the 24 hours in the day, we made that. We made what we call time, an invention, idea, that probably put more stress on the planet than anything........well aside from money and guns. (both terrible ideas) Its our internal clocks that tell us what time it really is. Now my question is, if our internal time and the pulse of Gaya is speeding up, are we aging faster??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join