It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 5th November sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
On the 5th of Nove 2 friends and I decided to go and photograph an American B29 bomber that crashed into a hill on Bleaklow moor during the 2nd world war.
We arrived at the crash site at around 1630 and took a few shots before we decided to walk the 3/4 miles back to the car.
As we got to within around a mile of the we noticed a light in the sky (towards the North) that we initially thought waas a helicopter as it was hovering, then all of a sudden it shot at incredible speed from west to east at a speed I still have trouble comprhending as it shot past aircraft heading towards Manchester airport.
It then shot back from west to east and flew an incredibly randoom pattern which you will see on a photo my friend took.
The image was a 4 second exposure taken on a canon 40d.
You can see the stars stationary in the top right of the image in which you can see that the camera was stationary thanks to being on a tripod.
On the bottom left is the UFO so it moved that crazy pattern in 4 seconds!!!

Here is a link showing the B29 crash site (rough area)
www.flashearth.com...

And this is where we stood and observed the object
www.flashearth.com...

Now i'm not saying this was aliens but whatever it was was being controlled by something intelliegent whether it be black project of something else,
All I know is that I couldn't identify what it was and neither could my 2 friends.

Opinions anyone???

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

What on Earth is that? that is crazy, glad you actually got a picture!

Manmade or what?! Here's the first thing your thread reminded me of.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, it's an interesting photo.

I was wondering what happened to the object in the end? Did it fly off in one direction still making the crazy maneuvers etc? or did it make an exit in some other way, i.e, disappeared, just drifted off? Also what colour was it, how high do you think it was?

I'm not an expert on these things but have seen similar objects moving as yours did that at first I thought must be helicopters. I imagine it's very hard to film objects like this on the spur of the moment and most people will like to tell you that you saw a chinese lantern, obviously from your description it wasn't one.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It accelerated to that kind of speed but moved horizonatlly rather than vertical

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Thanks for sharing, it's an interesting photo.

I was wondering what happened to the object in the end? Did it fly off in one direction still making the crazy maneuvers etc? or did it make an exit in some other way, i.e, disappeared, just drifted off? Also what colour was it, how high do you think it was?

I'm not an expert on these things but have seen similar objects moving as yours did that at first I thought must be helicopters. I imagine it's very hard to film objects like this on the spur of the moment and most people will like to tell you that you saw a chinese lantern, obviously from your description it wasn't one.

It just flew off into the distance really quickly, It was white but seemed to aternate its brightness as a pose to flashing or anything.
I did try to record it on my camera but it was nigh on impossible to get a focus using the lens that I had on my camera.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by benintheuk

Thanks, the objects I saw were a very bright white, one blueish and one a slightly orange-ish white.

So your object flew off to the East then?

After seeing my objects I looked up a map of the area and it seems they were heading towards the sea (this was in North Wales) or the local military base. Having a look at what military facilities are in that area may shine some light on what you saw, that is assuming these things are manmade!

Also other people in other areas of the UK may have seen your object as it followed it's route. Maybe there were similar sightings.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Does look strange but remember it was Guy Fawkes night in Britain on 5th November. The whole country sets off fireworks. It could have been a firework rocket or some other firework. It does look like smoke left from a firework

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

A very reasonable and sensible explanation. If it was a firework of some kind we would expect it to be noisy and smokey and not very high .

I suppose we would have to rely on what the witnesses saw to rule this explanation out or in, did it look like a firework to them, did it behave like a firework or not, was there any noise or smoke?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Could be the devil himself.

edit on 13-11-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
wasn't a firework as we were watching it for over 5 minutes, it left us in a north easterly direction

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Why did you friend use a 4 second exposure if the craft had suddenly shot off at incredible speed?

So many times when we get still photographs or verbal accounts of ufo sightings the description of the event includes a part where 'it shot off at incredible speed' but we never see it when there is video evidence.To me this sounds like a story made up to fit an odd looking photograph.

edit on 13-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Makes for good art, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Is what you captured the smoke that came out from the craft is that the craft itself doing unpredictable moves?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Im going to go with firework as its bonfire night on the 5th.

"Remember, remember the 5th of November gunpowder treason and plot....."

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

because it was dark and would be pointless using a flash

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Looks kinda like a long exposure of an incoming plane with it's landing lights on.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
At the end of the day I have nothing to prove to any of you, I just thought I would share something unusual that I saw.
And to those that say fireworks please link me to a site where I can but a firework that can A) move like this think did and B) to one that lasts in excess of 5 mins as that would be a pretty impressive firework.
I am NOT quoting that this is aliens or anything, just that it is something that myself and my friends could not identify that was flying, simple as!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by benintheuk

At the top of the pic you provided, there is a slight image of something very similar in shape. Does any one on here have the skills (of course they do, this is ats) to enhance the faint image? Did you notice this when the pic was taken? Any idea what it is? Could it be double exposed and shifted to account for the stars? I'm not doubting your version O.P. just querying what i see.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

with that flight path??

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
All through November I've seen strange circles of light in the sky over Glasgow. I've filmed some strange ones on my Blackberry Torch the past few weeks when it wasn't too cloudy. The videos aren't the best quality but they definitely should get the jist across as there was regular air traffic around to compare it to. Had a horrible gut feeling while filming the first time definitely makes you ask questions.

I am not one hundred percent sold on the idea that these are Aliens driving this space craft. I feel we the people are a easy target for deception. Until I came into contact with an ETE I'd say these anti-gravity craft are being flown by humans just like you and I who are privy to much more knowledge.

I'll make a youtube account and upload these videos right away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join