It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope: Pedophilia Was "Fully In Conformity With Man And Even With Children"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I don't recall such behaviour ever being considered normal or acceptable. Though during the 70s I was less than 5 and don't recall much except having my ass smacked a lot and other kinds of mental and physical abuse.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Chad_Thomas89
Sounds like the pope needs to be hung and the vatican burnt down. What a completely disgusting thing to say. These are definitely not men of god.

Actually, sounds like you have believed the headline and not read the actual story. The pope was quoted as saying what the historical attitude towards child abuse had been in society - he was by no means defending it. If you had actually read that then you may have seen it.

It's a little like the repulsive racial attitudes had been historically in America - by commenting on them it doesn't mean you agree with them.

Thanks!

This hateful anti-Catholic thread goes on and on...

Satan knows who the true faith is and why he attacks it the most. He leaves alone the disbelievers, the
Sunday sermon, I'll choose what I wish to believe of the faith and make up the rest (heresies) Protestants.

The Remnant is Roman Catholic. You gotta figure this out before things get worse.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Mr XYZ,

The term Protestant "body of Christ" is a denial, an excuse for not following Christ's Church. Jesus established one
faith so there is only need for one Church. Protestantism broke away and broke away from the faith, a new sect established every week since the Reformation in 1517.

And on "judging". Only God knows hearts, this is what Jesus means about not judging.people personally. On speaking the truth of the faith, this is just judgment.

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge just judgment.

God bless you,

coble

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join