It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God’s truth if you are ready (want to be SAVED)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hello all, I am trying to bring the true message of Jesus to all. Many of you already want to stop reading because you know what I am going to say, but let me blow you away. The world has not been taught the message of Christ for a long, long time, probably since around 500 AD.

Finally I have come up with a way to post it on here. If you would talk to me in person you would surely walk away changed.

Some concepts about Jesus you must understand.

No one but God should be called the father.

Therefore we are all brothers and sisters with Christ, who acted like a brother when he suffered on the cross for us. That means are mothers and dads, are really more like our brothers and sisters in heaven. Where in the only father is God. BELIEVE IT OR NOT you have a perfect father. One that is only capable of LOVE.

Here is where I will start to blow your mind about the true message:

1. Are you troubled by your personal sins(mistakes)?
2. Does sin in the media bother you even just a little?
3. Do you find yourself drawn to people for love?
4. Family, friends very important to you?
5. You can meet a stranger who is also a nice loving person and form a bond?
6. Do you do, or do you at least desire to do something that helps people?
7. Do you find yourself sinning less as you grow older/wiser?
8. Do other people think you’re a good person?
9. If Christ is real do you think you would be happy to see him?
10. If heaven is real do you want to be there?

Most of you will answer yes to these things. I know this because God promised you would understand this message if I shared it with you. It may even change a life. If you did answer yes to at least most of these, congratulations you are a follower of Christ. You need do nothing more but keep following. I promise, this is the only possible way to interpret the bible. Everything else is a lie that keeps you from your father, your LOVING father.

My message is true, although I will say that I do not know how a non believer could ever say yes to all 9 but God can do all things. Jesus died to forgive all sin believer and non believer. The word of God is love and it is written on your heart.

***Here is where Christians are WRONG***
They start to say you must do this or that to obtain heaven if not you will go to hell. Apparently they don’t understand GRACE, the forgiveness of all sin. Weather you believe it or not God has GRACE FOR YOU, a free gift and you don’t have to do anything, I repeat anything to get this. God even says trying is foolish. And apparently they don’t understand though shall not judge, for you shall be judged by the same measure. I would never condemn you to hell and I’ve met some bad people that I pray for.

But the church teaches this doctrine of laws. The pastors of today are like the Pharisees and Sadducees in the bible. They teach all the doctrine of man, they celebrate Pagan religions, they propagate lying to your children about Santa, sorry folks but that is a lie I would not tell my children, There is no good lie.

A message from Christ

The Sabbath is Saturday, pretty clear in the bible.

No one should call themselves anything more than a brother, Not teacher or Rabi, or Pastor

GIVING should be from the heart NOT TITHE. None of the apostles charged for their services. I promise if someone’s only motive was to spread the word of God they would do so at no cost. Because the word of God belongs to no man, no man should profit off the word. Jesus said give to Ceasar what is Ceasers, give to God what is Gods. Jesus(God) same person, purchased you with his sacrifice, so give your heart to God. God is not interested in your money.

It is ok for a brother to accept gifts from his fellow brothers and sisters but there is no law requiring it. If you have excess God wants you to give to your brothers and sisters. If they were your real brothers or sisters most of you would give. Remember God is the only father.

So for those of you that answered yes my only hope is one day you will know the love of God in the ways I do. A good start is always to read the bible for yourself. For those True Christians out there my words are true, you can trust me, I am a brother from God. My wisdom is not mine but has been given by God.

Website that inspired me www.cuttingedge.org...
edit on 13-11-2011 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

mmhmmm...

God is not a "person"... btw

And

If Jesus is God, who did he "purchase" you from?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I was purchased from Sin. If you said yes to those questions than despite your mockery God may have purchased you as well, I am not here as a judge or to argue. I pray that you all be my brothers. Gods will be done.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I embrace SIN

Lady GaGa is a super superstar. TELEPHONE

Desire is part of emotion. LUST

?Who can loyalty be extended too. MOLLY

Dangerous minds merging together. OCCULT

Desire is a thing to myself. CHAOS

Ritual power for rising the darkness within. AVERNA

I do not concern of the thoughts of others. MYSTERY

His eyes I would pluck and devour. WISDOM CONSUMED

ABYSS IS SOVERIEGN IMPERIUM FOR XZRL

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by Akragon

I was purchased from Sin. If you said yes to those questions than despite your mockery God may have purchased you as well, I am not here as a judge or to argue. I pray that you all be my brothers. Gods will be done.

And faith without works is dead. Additionally, if one does not have the fruit of the spirit one does not have the spirit. It is a simple thing and a mysterious thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

We will be done soon.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

how do you know?
you don't.
what is the basis of your legitimation?

guess what: there is no god, you're fooling yourself

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

For those True Christians out there my words are true, you can trust me, I am a brother from God. My wisdom is not mine but has been given by God.

Does God give you, your wisdom trough that website??

Anyways, God and Jesus dont have a patent for love. So by being a "good" person, you dont have to be a follower of God or Jesus, and thats not even importen either. The importen thing is that you are "good" (if you want to live in a "good" world, that is)

I hope you´ll find your God in the end, but thats not importen for me. The only thing i know for sure, is that iam here, and iam here know, so instead of fantasizing about God and heaven/hell or what might comes after death, I´ll rather spend my time by actually doing something to create a heaven here on earth, and if that is wrong, iam sure God would tell me himself, he loves me after all, right

Now you can tell me it is all about faith, and that i have to believe in God, but that just wrong to.
I have faith! Faith in myself and my fellow beings here on earth, and thats what faith is about. We are sons of God, and therefore we are a part of God. And that meens that you have to believe in yourself to believe in God, this also meens that Gods will, is YOUR will. YOU are God, and YOU are the creater of Heaven/Hell, YOU decide where to live.

Prayers are not ment to God!

We PRAY for better things, so that we might find FAITH and BELIEFE in OURSELF to get/change the things we want, and for ourself decide if we want to live in Hell or in Heaven, that is what the bible tells us, all the other stuff is just about how to create either Heaven or Hell, and that is all you need to know.

So focus on this life, death will come soon enough to reveal all things for us.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Newleague because: it needed to be editet

edit on 13-11-2011 by Newleague because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

You're proving your signature to be correct.

I'll never understand how people arrive at absolute conclusions based on empiricism...

Just because you don't know how to see it doesn't mean it's not there.

(Not saying I can necessarily "see it" either but that means nothing.)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

The purchase with his own blood, by Jesus, was the ransom of the entire world, from the very sort of earth god that you worship. All you offer is to go back into bondage which Jesus died to free us from.
Every single person on this planet has been purchased and you are not special.
Now it is up to the individual to follow Jesus on the path of love, or your being ransomed was in vain.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Most certainly not. Mistakes is how we learn, no mistakes, we do not learn.

"Sin" was an Ancient Babylonian God. I do not see him in the media at all.

I do feel drawn to people, I love everyone.

Yes, very much so.

Yes, do that, been there. Many times.

Yes, I am compelled to help people. And to fight for their rights.

If you mean have I quit doing things that is dangerous, like drinking, smoking, driving race cars, chasing women, yes. I am not familiar with the concept of sin that Christians hold so dear to heart. I have a conscious that keeps me in like. Don't you?

Yes, many people do think that about me, and many thinks that I am evil because I do not believe like they do.

Way yes! I would embrace him like a brother, and we would have a talk.

The Christian version? No thank you. I have built my own Afterlife, just like everyone else does, and I will go there. I also know the secret of the Light.

Good questions. Bless you.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Hello all, I am trying to bring the true message of Jesus to all. Many of you already want to stop reading because you know what I am going to say, but let me blow you away. The world has not been taught the message of Christ for a long, long time, probably since around 500 AD.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT you have a perfect father. One that is only capable of LOVE.
***Here is where Christians are WRONG***
They start to say you must do this or that to obtain heaven if not you will go to hell. Apparently they don’t understand GRACE, the forgiveness of all sin. Weather you believe it or not God has GRACE FOR YOU, a free gift and you don’t have to do anything, I repeat anything to get this. God even says trying is foolish. And apparently they don’t understand though shall not judge, for you shall be judged by the same measure. I would never condemn you to hell and I’ve met some bad people that I pray for.

But the church teaches this doctrine of laws. The pastors of today are like the Pharisees and Sadducees in the bible. They teach all the doctrine of man, they celebrate Pagan religions, they propagate lying to your children about Santa, sorry folks but that is a lie I would not tell my children, There is no good lie.

First off, the period button on my keyboard does not work so bear with me, second, boy I sure WOULD like to talk to you in person! You see, as a bible reader I'm not so sure I believe every word you wrote/ In fact, I can say that what you've written is a lie, what you are preaching has been preached here where I live time and time again! What isn't preached, however, is that Jesus tells us what we must do to obtain heaven, and yes there are things we must do, for those who do not gather, scather instead! www.evangelicaloutreach.org... For anyone who is UNBIASED, I suggest reading the bible for yourself! This person says "***Here is where Christians are WRONG***
They start to say you must do this or that to obtain heaven if not you will go to hell. Apparently they don’t understand GRACE, the forgiveness of all sin. Weather you believe it or not God has GRACE FOR YOU, a free gift and you don’t have to do anything, I repeat anything to get this." In other words, you don't have to do anything, I repeat anything to obtain heaven, you best believe that Jesus will say different in the bible!
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: Read the bible if you want to know the truth, pay special attention to what Jesus says!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infrasilent

You're proving your signature to be correct.

I'll never understand how people arrive at absolute conclusions based on empiricism...

Just because you don't know how to see it doesn't mean it's not there.

(Not saying I can necessarily "see it" either but that means nothing.)

first of all, thanks for calling me stupid, i enjoy being called names, especially from a bright mind like yours, obviously not equipped to understand what i actually tried to say:
i don't "come to absolute conclusions based on empiricism", i just question those who claim to know a godly truth, asking them how they know and why we should believe whatever it is they claim.

"just because there are human beings claiming the existence of a flying dog, there's no reason to assume there is a flying dog out there". and that my good friend applies to your religion: a bunch of guys (in most cases) sometimes crossdressing trying to sell the biggest bull# story ever created"

waiting for your next set of name-calling
yours
eyes

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I must say, OP, that this Pauline Doctrine that you are preaching is the reason that so many people do not come to Christ! This doctrine turns people into liars and hypocrites whose consciences are severed! There is a wonderful thing called Cause and Effect, when people see people doing good things because of God, God is praised, but when people are taught that there is nothing, nothing we can do to get to heaven, then people aren't apt to try, then where does God's glory go? Nowhere and that's why people don't believe in God, because they don't believe these people who are content with doing nothing and bearing no fruit!
Matthew 25:31-46
New International Version (NIV)

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

You best believe that there are conditions under which eternal life is obtained! Any athiest would agree that they'd have more respect for Christians if everyone who claimed to be a Christian gave the hungry something to eat, the thirsty something to drink, shelter, clothes, healthcare and forgiveness for wrongs done! If we do the good that we can rather than telling others that there is nothing that can be done, then the world would be a better place!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

No, actually, I completely understood what you tried to say...

I just chose not to entertain it. And I responded in kind.

You didn't like it because it was like a look in the mirror.

Basically, you posted something for only "better minds" to see and I don't think that style of discourse is particularly productive.

And your signature is undeniably arrogant, which is why I used it to attack you.

And it's definitely not my church.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Infrasilent because: Clarification.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Luke 24:36-48
New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Appears to the Disciples
36 While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. 38 He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

40 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. 41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.

44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things.

Anyone with comprehensive reading skills could tell you that this passage says that a person repents for the forgiveness of their sins, now, what does it mean to repent? Is it a simple, "I'm sorry"? Or is there a change of lifestyle? Does "repentance for the forgiveness of sins" still give you the idea that you don't need to do anything for forgiveness of sin? I'll leave you to sort that out for yourself

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Repentance means "to change one's mind". The natural effect of that is a new nature from a new mind. Without being born again, trying not to sin will be an act of futility. If one truly wants to change their minds must change. Anything other is just behavior modification.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I like this post. Thank You OP. I understand what you write. As for the other responders, everyone will have their own opinion. No one can read anything these days and just leave it at that. Of course they have to comment and from what I've seen here on ATS the rude comments have been out numbering the nice comments. Seems to me people are bored these days and find it amusing to bash other peoples posts to make themselves feel accomplished. God Bless Us All.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

In other words, you don't have to do anything, I repeat anything to obtain heaven, you best believe that Jesus will say different in the bible!
Free grace is redundant, but there is a gift. Grace is something we would not be receiving without the intercession of Jesus, which is him in heaven, beside the throne of God, representing the human race in his person, the one who was found acceptable by God and raised from the dead and taken up to heaven and the presence of God.
Through this human being of our own kind having been so honored, Jesus can impart to us what he himself received, much in the same way that Moses was able to transfer his spirit of prophecy to the seventy elders, in the wilderness. The worthiness of Moses allowed that spirit to be passed on to others whose worthiness could be in doubt.
So are we, through Jesus' worthiness undoubted righteousness, the recipients of the Holy Spirit, the spirit which would normally be adverse to being near us in our fallen state, having lived a life so far devoid of an overabundance of righteousness. God, through Jesus forgives those past things and we are given a law written on our hearts to follow in the ways of Jesus and then to show ourselves at the end of that life to be able to stand before God as a proper representative of the work of Jesus for the salvation of the world.
edit on 13-11-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Interesting message my friend. Thank you for sharing.

It is not so much through words one's message will be weighed in these times. It is through action, through living as one believes that all will be judged. Does your message reflect your personal conduct toward God and Man?

That is the kicker.

As to the Sabbath, well the Son of Man is the Master of the festivals. Thus, the day of rest you choose is the day of rest for you. It is a gift, not a commandment.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 13-11-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join