It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bahrain: Iran-linked terror cell nabbed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Bahrain: Iran-linked terror cell nabbed Arrested men plotted attacks against Interior Ministry, Saudi embassy, Bahrain says News agencies Published: 11.12.11, 22:32 / Israel News Bahrain says a terrorist cell plotting attacks against the Gulf kingdom has been uncovered by security officials in neighboring Qatar and that the four suspects have links to Iran. Bahrain said on Saturday a cell planning to "target" its Interior Ministry, the Saudi embassy and a causeway linking the island state with neighboring Saudi Arabia had been broken up and its members detained. The incident is likely to further inflame tensions in Bahrain, rocked earlier this year by demonstrations by majority Shiite Muslims demanding political reforms and equality in the Sunni-led kingdom, a US ally and home of the Fifth Fleet. Documents, computer seized The state news agency BNA quoted an Interior Ministry spokesman as saying that four Bahraini members of the cell were detained by authorities in neighboring Qatar after they entered the Gulf Arab state from Saudi Arabia. The four had documents and a computer that included details of vital installations, the news agency added.

Ynet news Bahrain: Iran-linked terror cell nabbed

Bahrain arrests five suspects in alleged terror plot By the CNN Wire Staff (CNN) -- Bahraini authorities discovered "a terror cell" and have arrested five people for allegedly planning attacks against government and diplomatic buildings as well as unidentified individuals, officials said Saturday. The discovery of the alleged plot began when Qatari security authorities arrested four Bahrainis who entered Qatar from neighboring Saudi Arabia, said a Bahrain Ministry of Interior spokesman

CNN Bahrain arrests five suspects in alleged terror plot

Bahrain says Iran-linked terror plot uncovered MANAMA, Bahrain — Bahrain says a terrorist cell plotting attacks against the Gulf kingdom has been uncovered by security officials in neighboring Qatar and that the four suspects have links to Iran. The Interior Ministry says in a statement Saturday that the four detained Bahrainis had a laptop containing sensitive security information about sites like the Saudi Embassy and the Interior Ministry building in Bahrain's capital.

MSNBC Bahrain says Iran-linked terror plot uncovered

Bahrain breaks up terror cell - state media Bahrain says it has broken up a group which was planning to carry out attacks in the Gulf kingdom. Four members of the group were held in neighbouring Qatar and one in Bahrain, the state-run BNA news agency said. The group had reportedly planned to target the interior ministry building in the capital Manama, the Saudi embassy and also the causeway linking the island with Saudi Arabia. The names and nationalities of the suspects have not been released. The arrests in Qatar were made after the four suspects had entered the country from Saudi Arabia, BNA quoted the Bahraini interior ministry as saying on Saturday. It said the suspects had large sums of money, documents and also a computer with details of "vital establishments in Bahrain".

Bahrain breaks up terror cell - state media BBC News

"p,s, I don't write any of these news articles I only post them to bring the news together in one place as a sign of the times for all to view so people can put 2+2 together"

Looks like we are getting even closer to one big nasty war in the makings
when Washington uncovered a plot to kill the Saudi ambassador everyone said it was a false flag it seems to be in the news world wide now

I pray come quickly Jesus this world needs you to bring some peace to the land !!
edit on 13-11-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There aint no saviour previous post.

Now it starts to look like Iran have been busy on a number of fronts.

Are Iran trying to detract the west from it Nuke antics and buy time.

Either way they are not to be trusted!!!!!!!

This will add fuel to the fire!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Israel News Bahrain says

What a surprise..
But I read that they were from Bahrain, not Iran..
So where's the Iranian link ??

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I dont believe for one second Iran is involved. No matter what people say to inflame the situation I will never go along with an attack on Iran. The more propaganda I see against Iran the more it appears like a lie to get people on board for a pre-emptive illegal strike.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Bahrain govt is losing power.

Saudi Arabia backs Al-e-Khaliphe regime.

Iran backs the protesters.

they just set up a plan against Iran.

Like SA backed American plot to blame Iran in America.

Iran and SA are in a cold war.

No star - No flag - No war.

Just peace.

The situation about the whole planet is just in a critical point.

I have said it before that I don't like to see my country in another imposed war after Saddam invaded Iran.

I attend to live in peace.

I know that war is the ugliest thing on the planet.

I don't like to see the efforts in my whole life to be destroyed by a country which just cares about resources and money.

Spend 1 Billion on Bombing Libya and earn contracts worth 300 Billion for reconstruction (VIDEO)

I just want you and I live in peace.

So , please stop anything that will bring another war to this planet.

Try your best to make some peace.

I hope you understand what I say.

More about war :

US war-machine's production : US 'kill team' soldier convicted of murder

Wars - NWO - Sexual assault.

my personal experience meeting Iraqi and Afghan people
edit on 13/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Bahrain govt is losing power.

Saudi Arabia backs Al-e-Khaliphe regime.

Iran backs the protesters.

they just set up a plan against Iran.

Like SA backed American plot to blame Iran in America.

Iran and SA are in a cold war.

No star - No flag - No war.

Just peace.

The situation about the whole planet is just in a critical point.

I have said it before that I don't like to see my country in another imposed war after Saddam invaded Iran.

I attend to live in peace.

I know that war is the ugliest thing on the planet.

I don't like to see the efforts in my whole life to be destroyed by a country which just cares about resources and money.

Spend 1 Billion on Bombing Libya and earn contracts worth 300 Billion for reconstruction (VIDEO)

I just want you and I live in peace.

So , please stop anything that will bring another war to this planet.

Try your best to make some peace.

I hope you understand what I say.

More about war :

US war-machine's production : US 'kill team' soldier convicted of murder

Wars - NWO - Sexual assault.

my personal experience meeting Iraqi and Afghan people
edit on 13/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

I agree dont forget the Bahrain king is a puppet.

new topics

top topics

join