It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain Says God Told Him To Run For President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Rev. Al Sharpton has a better chance than Cain.... Sad.

Well I dont have no mo money, God told me I will be president.. And so the people voted and said, "it shall be done in the good grace of the lord for he that ruleth the weak shall bring us to freedom for thalleth talk to God." 2nd book of Revelations Verse 1.

I saw how well that worked out when the mother yelled, "God told me to murder my children, is wasn't my choice, it was His." " I'm only doing as God directed me." and "He will place me next to His throne for I have done the work of my Lord" 2nd book of Revelations verse 2

He will not get my vote, nor any of my intelligent friends and family. This man should be condemned into a mental institution, IMO

I am all for believing in a higher power, but when God only helps those who want power over a nation and not for the people, I'm not quite sure that their motives are endearing. I'm Sick!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

So he's delusional. That doesn't suprise me, his 9-9-9 plan as well as most of his other policies are pretty far from rational.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

A presidential candidate just either admitted he hears voices in his head, or told a bold faced lie which often gets overlooked in our society.
You're missing one option. God did actually speak to him.

Or Aliens told him to do it, they often pretend to be Gods.

Anyone ever consider this God they speak of might be the puppet-masters?

Yes! It has been confirmed. THE KOCH BROTHERS ARE GOD!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I watched an Ancient Alien program last week on the History Channel.............although history people have been "told by God" to do something...........Abraham was told to kill his son, George Bush said , 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'.

An eagle could see the mouse 446 feet away, and can see 2.24 times better than humans can. This is how we figured out the answer: The LENGTH of the mouse is 3 inches. That means we can't think about the AREA of 1 millimeter square, but the LENGTH of it. An eagle has 1000 cones along an edge of that area (the square root of 1,000,000), and a human has 447 (the square root of 200,000). So just considering the fovea, an eagle could see 2.24 times as far as we can see. www.learner.org...

A bear can smell you in the woods miles away

Bats use sonar to navigate

Sharks can feel your heart beating a mile a way

Dogs can hear frequencies we humans can't

....................Simply on our planet alone animals have a very wide variance of senses as well as communication levels.

One man's "God" could possibly be simply another dimensional entity or off planet astronaut that is of a civilization that uses what we term telepathy to communicate...................again, anything is possible.

Unearthly visitations... Heavenly messengers... Close encounters... Accounts of humans interacting with celestial beings have existed since the beginning of mankind. Many of these encounters resulted in moral, philosophical and artistic inspirations. But did these contacts involve ethereal beings from heaven or extraterrestrials from other worlds? Are holy books the word of God, or guidebooks passed down by more advanced civilizations? Who told Joan of Arc how to defeat the English Army--saints or extraterrestrials? Could a young boy from India have learned advanced mathematical formulas from a Hindu goddess? What message did an American serviceman receive while touching an alien aircraft? If the Ancient astronaut theory is correct, then are beings from other worlds communicating with us for our benefit... or theirs? Just what is the purpose of these alien contacts? -- Source see You Tube Video link and video below

I'm suspicious of anyone that says "God told me". Your next question should be who is this "God"?
edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
God must have been having a really bad day.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

A really really good book you might like to answer your question is Political Ponerology by An Andrew M. Lobaczewski.............this is one hell of a excellent read.

All credit for this excellent review below by Penny W. Thompson (florida) - Amazon dot com because I could never explain how great this book is like Ms. Thompson does.

This work has opened my eyes to todays political climate..no more does it seem that public office attracts the idealogue that wants to give back to his country and make this a better place to live. Todays politician seems to be more of a power hungry "ruling class" elitetist, public welfare be damned, who thinks of his own career and clout, who has no conscience. This author believes that there are "psychopathic" personalities that are mainstream, not just the ones we read about on the front page of the paper as serial killers. Some we interact with daily in personal and professional positions. He makes a compelling case against those that we vote into positions of power that promise one thing to get elected, then turn a blind eye to our welfare and serve themselves. After reading this book, I now see these "psychopathic"
personality types in all walks of life, and have a better chance of understanding and dealing with their brand of deception. A very timely book considering our current financial crisis and the feeling that the taxpaying public is getting screwed ('cause we are!).
Source: www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byS ubmissionDateDescending#R26ZCE5ECW5WF2

This is a really good book to get if you want to know the type of mentality most of our world leaders have and will answer many of your questions as to the type of people who are currently running the planet and why things are so screwed up.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Let me see, the last president who said God was telling him what to do was GWB. And as for Cain, his 9-9-9 plan made me against him. Here in Ohio we pay a 7% sales tax right now, and a lot of people in Ohio can barely keep their heads about water. Another 2% on every purchase would be the end of a living wage for some, and would hurt the poor worst of all, and the rich the least. Shows you whose side Cain is on.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
When i hear cain speak i get a sense sometimes that he is a bit uneducated in basic american government,
same thing with perry.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Just a political riling up some Jesuits to vote for him.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
God will just rig the voting count like he always.

I mean that's why Bush had two terms right? Or was that Satan?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would advise Cain to NOT SHAKE CHRISTOPHER WALKINS HAND!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That would mean God told Bachmann, Cain and Perry to run.

God is obviously lying to someone.

Herman Cain is calling God a liar!

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Does God endorse sexual predators?)

edit on 13-11-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
sorry off topic
edit on 13-11-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Just another candidate you can cross off your list based upon thoughts of grander. Don't these politicians realize how mentally unstable that sounds? Here's a guy that has a loss of memory who can't "recall" having sexually harassed women when their was a legal contract about the incident. Now he says God told him to run for president? Sounds mentally unstable to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Perhaps, Diety/Djinn/Alien told all of them to run for president. Each can/will be able to serve as "president" (behind the scene/closed doors, of course). All it takes is one "figure head" as a "president" to spew rhetorics/speech half-truths to the citizens/subjects.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So if he doesn't win, will God be disappointed ?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If you go to the hospital and claim that you are hearing voices and having conversations with the voices they will quite simply section you for evaluation!!

So how come Cain hasnt been taken into medical custody for evaluation because he claims to have been told by voices (he says God) to run for POTUS. And ontop of this he is in deep # over sex pestering!!

So its ok for a politician to hear voices and have conversations with fresh air but its not ok for ordinary folk!

He's got to be the craziest US polit perve in US history!

Double standards regardless of the subject matter!

Mr 9.9.9 or does he 6.6.6 and it was the devil who told him to run for POTUS.

Either way he's a loon!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Some would prefer atheist leaders...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

A funny thing.

When one person has an imaginary friend, he's crazy. When millions do, it's called religion. Cain is just trying to relate to that heavy Bible crowd from the south, along with the Evangelicals who spit out all the campaign money you can shake a stick at. (shakes stick)

God didn't tell him to do anything, because God doesn't give a crap about Hermain Cain, or our silly elections. It's kind of arrogant to think that God cares about any of us, he's far too busy managing the universe methinks.

reply to post by Skyfloating

As for having atheists for leaders, at least they would keep their religion out of it. We all remember George's "Crusade" don't we? I'm pretty sure that more people have suffered and died by religious hands than non religious hands over the years.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 11/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Some would prefer atheist leaders...

Except that those killings were done because those killed opposed the government...not primarily because the leaders were atheists. But when you look at global jihad, it's done because of religious reasons. And hell, Bush said god told him to invade Iraq...so there you go

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join