It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain Says God Told Him To Run For President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I intercepted that message.
There was static. I cleaned it all up..
turns out the message actually said

"Cain's not Able."

Different than "Cain's Notable" Which could be construed as a "calling".
And then the Frontrunners all returned to their collection of Yes men...Sometimes referred to the Land of Nod.
And other times referred to as Fox News.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
In what part of life exactly can you say "God told me to do this" about something, and not look insane? A presidential candidate just either admitted he hears voices in his head, or told a bold faced lie which often gets overlooked in our society. Just as when Bush said God told him to invade Iraq. That's how crazy people talk.

Nothing else to the article. I just think it's crazy we have another presidential candidate saying God told him to do things.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 13-11-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

Some ideas I so bad, so bad that they create another personality in their mind to agree with them. That does not make the idea correct. But remember God said he should run, but not that he would win...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The Holy Family would not tell anyone to run for POTUS as they know how fundamentally corrupt it is and sees all the roadblocks that you must go through and endorses, supports and recommends the avenue of informing the masses into forcing the change at the grassroots level via internet, p2p and whatever other medium at your disposal.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

true this does make him sound crazy, but unfortuantely america has a largly religous population and will probably take it as a sign to vote for him

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

So when he nukes Iran will he say god told him to do it? What a joke, just trying to get the bible votes.
Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Most of them claim something along those lines. Funny how god seems to pick multiple conflicting candidates

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Well, at least you know he is lying.
How can god tell him something when god does not exist ?

oh god exists, [s]he is immanent in everything, that cat lolling on the porch, the breeze that's blowing, looking at you in the mirror when you shave or brush your teeth, in the smile of a child.
[s]he simply has no special concern with humans or their overly inflated ego's

when [s]he"speaks"
[s]he does not use words in any human language

anybody who reports "conversations" with god like Cain's is a LIAR or self-deluded.

edit on 13-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It should be funny,
but it's not.

The mere fact that a large section of the population find statements like that as acceptable even worthy of endorsement is a reminder of just why the world is in such a state. For all our knowledge and advancements we are still just a whisker away from witch burning and ripping peoples hearts out atop a pyramid.

Humans Eh?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You know what the irony is here... people like you will say not to take the bible literally, but when someone says that God told them to do something you take that literally, as if Herman Cain actually believes that God said "Herman... you should run for President" and then Herman said "You think so? OK, I'll do it" and then God said, "by the way Herman, I really like the drapes in here, they make the room look bigger." When someone says that God told them to do something or that God spoke to them they are speaking of that inner voice that all of us have, including you. When someone prays on something, like a decision they have to make, they usually go with their intuition or conscience, and a religious or faithful person, like Cain or even Glenn Beck, believes that the choice they made based on that inner voice was guided by God. It's really not that hard to understand, but you would rather take it LITERALLY, which once again is not only ironic, but hypocritical.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Oh boy, not another one! I'm telling you, this world is full of so many kooks it's downright scary. Basically he prayed and prayed and prayed until he got the message he wanted to hear.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
For decades I used to think God spoke to me too until the actual Presence shown Itself from the other side of the Door. Religions are invaluable tools for many on the Sojourn likened to a ladder to get on to the roof. Once on the roof, that same ladder can only be used to descend. This "Voice" communicates as the Presence Itself. Any manipulation or interpretation of that Presence, transposing It into words, art or music, is severely contaminated at best. Only a very few are willing to accept the Truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
God should not be trusted with nuclear weapons. He has show that he can't be trusted with weapons of destruction nor should he have access to suicide bombers.

I wonder how far it is from hearing god to believing that one is god
edit on 13-11-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Is there any surprise that the US is in the state it is when so many people would wish to put their support and faith in a sex pest who claims God (what or whatever thats supposed to be) told him to run for POTUS!

Sheeple to the extreme!
He's a nut job.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

haha sociopaths are RAMPENT!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Scary stuff. Sex scandals I can handle, but this fruit loop stuff is way over the limit. He's having full blown conversations with god? He's either insane or a huge liar. Wait, he's a politician, therefore he is both.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
God should not be trusted with nuclear weapons. He has show that he can't be trusted with weapons of destruction nor should he have access to suicide bombers.

I wonder how far it is from hearing god to believing that one is god
edit on 13-11-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

Well said.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
Didn't Michele Bachmann say God wanted her to be president and what about Rick Perry didn't he alude too the same.

Jeez Gods talking to every candidate telling them he wants them to be president it just seems he can't make up his mind.

Thats how you know its satan and not YHWH. Divide and conquer are the destroyer's ways. Satan is the God of the earth/air. YHWH is the God of All, the Lord of All.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Cain is cookoo for coco puffs!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Politics is the art of telling lies to get what you want and achieve your goal.

Satan is the Father of Lies. Now you get who his "God" and any other politicians "God" is? Yeah now you understand it is Lucifer pulling their strings.

It was never God's will for men to rule other men. It was his will for man to be ruled by the Ruach ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) beginning with the Israelites at Mt. Sinai but they rejected the idea of being ruled by a spirit, they wanted a flesh and blood king and now you know why the world is ruled by men. God came in the flesh of Jesus Christ to give them that King and again they rejected him because he was not a conqueror and warrior king but a teacher instead and so they killed him.

No true follower of the messiah would ever covet a position of power. It is not Christ's will for us to rule over other men, but to be their ministers and teachers and teach them our God and King's will. Politicians persue their own wordly and carnal desires and that is evident in the fruits of their labors, or as you understand it as their deeds and actions.

In essence this entire world is already ruled by Lucifer, the anti-christ already rules the world and God help us all because we are in the great tribulation.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
reply to post by ELahrairah

John Stewart put it perfectly...if god is calling all three of those candidates, isn't he really just #ing with two of them?
edit on 13-11-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

It was Bill Maher who said this 3 weeks ago.
www.skepticmoney.com...
It always comes up when "Christie" folks "discern" God's will then who's right? The same a** holes who are right about "god" today: Christian/Jewish/Muslim/Catholic/etc. etc. etc.
There IS a candidate who represents the opposite of these Jacktards:
ac2012.com...#!/cover

I find it hard to trust ANYONE who says they talk to god much less a Republican who claims this.
Didn't Bush say the same thing? Yeah, more Republican "Christians".....give us more of that!!!!
Read my lips:
NO NEW TEXANS!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join