It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pacquiao has just defeated Marquez by unanimous decision

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't watch boxing anymore because of decisions like this.

I would of been pissed to watch a whole fight and see the judges give it to the pre-determined winner. I've seen too many boxing matches go this way and it isn't worth watching anymore.

That's why I watch MMA now...I'm sure there is some corrupt dealings going on with this as well...but so far no major dissapointments.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Pacquiao got ripped off big time in the first fight:

THAT ended in a draw. Probably the worst scoring ever. Manny knocked Marquez down three times in the first round.

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
We wanted Pacquiao to win, but it seemed clear that Marquez had put in the better fight. When it came time for the decision we expected it to be called for Marquez and Marquez even prematurely threw up his hands in victory. Then the judges called the fight for Pacquiao. Anyone think this could be based upon Pacquiao being the bigger money maker as champ vs Marquez?

you know it was majority decision and not unanimous right?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Pacquiao got ripped off big time in the first fight:

THAT ended in a draw. Probably the worst scoring ever. Manny knocked Marquez down three times in the first round.

Peace

That is how the 10 point must system works. He could have knocked him down 10 times and would still only get 10 points

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Very Close Fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join