It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition, UFOs, White House and Lies - A Rebuttal By Stanton Friedman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

I would say if the "scientists" even disclosed the idea of UFOs, then they have to bring down every popular theory they hold dear. But I know one thing, they would renounce their own flesh and blood before even renouncing their precious theories.

So whoever is trying to get information about UFO via Government, forget it, they are not even going to do such a thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Our government are dirty lying c#*ts

All should be held accountable for when the truth comes out,

The people will find the truth themselves before the government admits the truth, and then the people will want to see them all lines up in the docks

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It's not a problem. He'll be dead soon from old age. Just an old crapper making noise.

The world will forget and the aliens are gone (for a while).

It was fun while it lasted, but I'm happy to move on.

/sarcasm
edit on 14-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

I would say if the "scientists" even disclosed the idea of UFOs, then they have to bring down every popular theory they hold dear. But I know one thing, they would renounce their own flesh and blood before even renouncing their precious theories.

So whoever is trying to get information about UFO via Government, forget it, they are not even going to do such a thing.

It would open a whole new world for everybody we would then need to Re:write our entire history, everything absolutely everything, for this one thing to be true, means everything was a lie,

It would literally free the world, and they really really really don't want that

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Good Day chunder,

Originally posted by chunder

So all it would take is a "correctly" worded petition - to elicit what ?

Not trying to be funny, interested in your response, after all there appears to be enough intellect visiting this site to be able to "correctly" word something and I'm sure ATS wouldn't mind hosting a petition. I assume then it is just a matter of some funding and due process but what's the absolute reasonable best case scenario outcome ?

Sadly, and IMHO, I don't think any petition worded in the best possible scenario would elicit a desired response. Having said that, "properly framing" a question or a request in this instance can be "helpful" at the very least.

For example the government by way of the Air Force is on record "officially" stating that UFOs are not a threat to national security (see Condon Report 1969). This statement educes two important points, first it's an admission of the reality of UFOs, and second it provides an argument to release all documentary evidence regarding UFOs, as "they are claimed not to be a threat to national security!

In that vein, a petition to release documentary data on UFOs etc., (with the facts above in mind) would have been more difficult to dodge.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
My thing is this: even if little green men in silver suits landed on the front lawn of the White House at 12 noon on Monday in front of thousands of onlookers, tvs, cameras, etc, the government would still denied existence of aliens.

They would say it was a publicity stunt and it was a government craft replica with midgets flying them. They would NEVER, EVER give full disclosure even if the evidence was right there.

Keep dreaming folks.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Come on we cant really depend on our adminastration as being creditable they have lied and lied and lied, really we cant really realie on photos nasa give us.
edit on 15-11-2011 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2011 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Our technology has zoomed since 1947 at a alarming and possibly unnatural rate.

My guess, gut feeling, and a possible (notice I didn't say absolute, just a guess) is that the strongest military government at the time (America) possibly met with, captured, came into contact with some ET and made a deal - selling us out (us being the common man/woman that has no inkling as to the real goings on).
Why would aliens bother to make deals with any government? If they're so advanced that they managed to get here in the first place, they could do whatever they please without consequence... they certainly wouldn't be in any danger of being shot down by our weapons, and I doubt they'd manage to crash on their own.

Bottom line: don't count on the government having crashed saucers and captured aliens, it just doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Greetings Forumerions,

Stan Friedman fires back at the White House's official response to the ET Petition:

I would love to have been a fly on the wall when personnel of the Office of Science and Technology Policy of the Executive Office of the President at the New Executive Office Building in Washington , D.C., discussed how to respond to a petition about disclosing data on UFOs. I suspect that nobody brought up the enormous amount of information available indicating that not only are aliens visiting, but the US and other government have been withholding information for many decades. The response certainly indicates intentional lying and misrepresentation or total ignorance. . . .

. . . No credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public? Is he really unaware of the many TOP SECRET UMBRA CIA UFO documents that have been released so heavily redacted that many pages say “Deny in Toto” or that many others are blacked out except for fewer than 8 words. . . .

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank
edit on 12-11-2011 by Frank Warren because: Additions

There isn't a government on this planet that is going to freely admit that they are not 100% in control of their borders, and not 100% able to protect their citizens.

That's what this really boils down to.

We are like cattle. Being fed, protected, and we feel secure in knowing that tomorrow, our country will still be here.

If ANY government admitted that ET's exist, they would first know who it is, and that they could defeat them if needed.

Since we are MILLIONS of years behind any species that could navigate the stars, we certainly could never protect ourselves from them.

In a way, Steven Hawkins is right. If ET is out there, until we are sure we can protect ourselves, maybe we don't bother looking, in case they are violent.

Because if they are, it would be like Independence Day, only there wouldn't be any happy ending for us.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

G'day Frank,

Even if sidestepping the national security threat issue there is still the "protection of identity and privacy" hurdle followed by the "denial of existence" wall.

I'm aware of the many previous attempts at obtaining an official response through official channels and feel that route is blocked and that ultimately, whatever facts do exist, they will be held in an informal system anyway. Whilst FOI requests provide tantalising snippets it is only through a significant whistleblower there will actually be any real info, and they have a habit of falling out of hospital windows but we live in hope.

Regards

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
G'Day chunder,

Originally posted by chunder

G'day Frank,

Even if sidestepping the national security threat issue there is still the "protection of identity and privacy" hurdle followed by the "denial of existence" wall.

Of that there is no doubt; to reiterate, I don't think "any petition," framed in anyway will garner the desired results; however, if one decides to perform the exercise, it can be "optimized"; some of those suggestions I gave earlier.

I'm aware of the many previous attempts at obtaining an official response through official channels and feel that route is blocked and that ultimately, whatever facts do exist, they will be held in an informal system anyway. Whilst FOI requests provide tantalising snippets it is only through a significant whistleblower there will actually be any real info, and they have a habit of falling out of hospital windows but we live in hope.

Regards

Documentary research is both tedious and enduring; positive results are returned in increments . . . much like pieces of a puzzle. Sometimes responses from FOIA requests are fruitless for very mundane reasons; for example it could be the incompetence of an archivist, or just the simple fact that some folks are better at their jobs then others.

Not too long ago I performed a FOIA via AFHRA (Air force Historical Research Agency) at Maxwell AFB; the reply was that "they did not possess what I was looking for"; in my reply I explained to them that "they in fact DID have what I was looking for" as they had already sent me part of it in a larger report, which was why I knew how to ask the question to begin with.

This gave the archivist pause, and it was/is someone I have established a relationship over the years; she gave me food for thought that has stuck with me ever since; in essence (ad-libbing) she observed that most often requesters are hunting for the "animal" and sometimes it might be better to "find the trail" the animal leaves. In other words the military can't go to the Can without filling out a half a dozen papers or more to do it. The animal may be elusive, but almost always "remnants" of it can be found.

With that in mind, I re-framed my request; in fact I made it specific to a "numbered form" from the War Department that was still being used in 1947. Now, I didn't end up getting everything I wanted but it was a far stretch from "zilch!'

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The Petition to the White House was worded wrong.

There are no Alien UFO's flying to Earth. Those UFO's are ours.

There are aliens coming and leaving...they are energy beings/ inter-dimensional/..."demons".....

They should have worded the Petition to the White House to ask if there were Energy beings coming and leaving Earth. UN Cosmic Security Clearance Required.....

No, this wording is way worse. Would the White House or any govt agency comment on the existence of Demons? Then what? Angles? Saints? God even?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

In a way, Steven Hawkins is right. If ET is out there, until we are sure we can protect ourselves, maybe we don't bother looking, in case they are violent.

Isn't this the same as an ostrich hiding its head in the sand? If I dont look maybe this threat will go away? Even within our owncivilizations as we have become more technologically advance we have become more tolerant and less violent. I know we have weapons now that can destroy the planet and we still have wars but on a personal level we are less violent now. I would think that this process would continue. The more advanced a civilization is the more peaceful it will be. Violence is a sign of ignorance and lack of social skills. I would think you'd need to have these things under control before you go exploring the universe.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadlyDoubleCombinationBottom line: don't count on the government having crashed saucers and captured aliens, it just doesn't make sense.

Are you serious?

ATS, is he serious?

Seriously?

There was a time I might, might have taken umbrage with your shortfall in education but these days, with Xmas and all, I'm in the mood to say "Peace"!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by matadoor

Maybe if they are so violent, they would have eradicated us long, long ago.

Isn't this the same as an ostrich hiding its head in the sand? If I dont look maybe this threat will go away?

About as sensical, yes.

Even within our own civilizations as we have become more technologically advance we have become more tolerant and less violent. I know we have weapons now that can destroy the planet and we still have wars but on a personal level we are less violent now. I would think that this process would continue.

You actually see less violence? As the major powers are placing their earth devastating, population annihilating military pieces into place for WWIII, you see less violence?

The more advanced a civilization is the more peaceful it will be. Violence is a sign of ignorance and lack of social skills. I would think you'd need to have these things under control before you go exploring the universe.

(sigh)

Imagine you went back, oh say, 200 years with your PDA and watch and radio and TV and the people saw you then, according to you they would say, "Look at how wonderfully advanced those people are, they must have solved their every social problem".

Comprende'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join