join

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
all hidden truths revealed...

thank you

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
The ETs should learn by now that they cannot get any disclosure from the government. They better take this responsibility upon themselves and decloak themselves in front of millions of people. Then the US government will be forced to admit that aliens are indeed visiting us.

decloak and say what. we're here. and guess what, those 1 million people that are reported missing in the united states every year, 40% of them we put thru a blender to extract dna.

don't blame us. you have the internet and the ipad. seems like a good enough trade.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

That is a great point about UFO documents with names to paragraphs to pages being blacked out.

I'm pretty sure once Project Blue Book ended it was Government policy to deny the existence of UFO's. With the amount of fake sightings such as the Jerusalem UFO and shows like Ancient Aliens, it's pretty simple for the White House to release a statement like that.

Nasa released info on debunking Elenin and 2012 prior to this statement too....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Come on people, don't you know it's ALL a game to kepp us ignorant of this fact? I mean once we figure out we'r not alone it's basically up hill from there for humanity. I ask myself everyday what I saw with my friends that night, but I've yet to discover any conventional explination. Anyways, until we can gain control of ourselves, then the government, and then the technology we will ALWYAS be stuck in this gnarley cycle of society WE call life.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

My guess, gut feeling, and a possible (notice I didn't say absolute, just a guess) is that the strongest military government at the time (America)

Well, obviously that wasn't america, but it would have had almost everything to do with the fission weaponry.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Nice effort, he should have known what the answer was going to be

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The Petition to the White House was worded wrong.

There are no Alien UFO's flying to Earth. Those UFO's are ours.

There are aliens coming and leaving...they are energy beings/ inter-dimensional/..."demons".....

They should have worded the Petition to the White House to ask if there were Energy beings coming and leaving Earth. UN Cosmic Security Clearance Required.....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Sic em Stanton.

Have always enjoyed chatting with Stanton when I've met him at conferences.

He may or may not be a globalist shill saying the critters are benign or whatever.

I still enjoy his wit and humor. And he's certainly thorough and accurate in whatever he articlates from the evidence.

Besides, he thumps the naysayers very hard on their noggins with relentless facts that show them to be idiots, liars or whatever.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
IMO, the disclosure project is the best evidence America has. Many ex-employees of the navy/CIA/army are willing to testify to the fact of ET's.

Someone should sue the CIA/Navy etc. I'm sure a good lawyer can find a good charge to bring up. I just don't know how many lawyers would take up such a lawsuit haha. HOWEVER. The disclosure project is something every politician and American should watch IMO , if they ever want the truth disclosed.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well done , Stanton!

I am glad that this attempt to brush off one of the most important issues of modern times was noticed and duly commented upon!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

So all it would take is a "correctly" worded petition - to elicit what ?

Not trying to be funny, interested in your response, after all there appears to be enough intellect visiting this site to be able to "correctly" word something and I'm sure ATS wouldn't mind hosting a petition. I assume then it is just a matter of some funding and due process but what's the absolute reasonable best case scenario outcome ?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
"that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race."

What about Gary Wilcox? He claimed he spoke with two martians and he seems to have incredible character! The amazing thing is how it coincides with the Lonnie Zamora Case. Both on the same day: April 24th, 1964!
I highly recommend studying those two cases out and how similar they indeed are.

Here is a song that combines the two cases:
The Curious Case of 64
www.macjams.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I wouldn't surprise me if top level officials including BO himself haven't been let in on this massive cover up. Not that I am trying to protect Obama but he is nothing more than a puppet president so I'm sure there is a lot of top secret info that never is revealed to him or his staff. Presidents are typically in office either 4 or 8 years this conspiracy goes back decades so don't expect any kind of disclosure from the White House unless the TPTB want that information to be released.

Usually you'd expect administration staff to find out about these classified information's on a "need to know" basis,so I agree if it's very sensitive in nature, chances are they won't know about it since it doesn't concern them.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
zatara: If I had to choose where to get my information on UFO's and such Stanton Friedman and this other guy Richard Dolan would be my first choice.

Mate, some of the best advise one could give to someone Sceptical or inquisitive, about UFO'S,
Richard Dolan's "Chronology of a cover up" series, is some of the best data to inform the masses on the reality of the situation, and its history, I Highly recommend these books.

zatara: I have the feel in my gut that they are trying to stall for something that will happen in the near future and will not break their "disclosure-agenda" concerning ET-disclosure. I think that the (NWO) US governments and all the "connected" (NWO) governments in the world have decided that they will not give disclosure on the UFO subject untill the UFO's are flying over our cities.

Again my friend, I would be inclined to agree with you, suspicions have long been held that the NWO ties in the the UFO phenomenon. Take the much repeated excuse for withholding critical UFO documents and data.........A matter of national security, In my opinion, (humble of course) the subject's truth being widely known, probably would cause a major threat to all nations security and stability, in a well known interpretation of the secrecy, people speculate that the PTB are just as clueless as we are on the matter, and can't very well admit that they are powerless, in the face of the most unimaginably advanced civilisation ever to be conceived.

I think it would cause mass civil unrest, riots, fear and distrust. Maybe this is what they are preparing for?

Just to finish my post, going back to Richard Dolan's first book in the series- Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973, forgive me, I can't remember exactly who said this, but Richard points out that even in the early days, Intelligence chiefs were questioning whether the invasion had already begun!

The petition's only real use is to arouse more interest in the subject, it was never going to pressure the white house.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

.. and shows like Ancient Aliens, it's pretty simple for

Funny claim by funny people, again. If ET's have visited and they likely have, what is wrong with Ancient Aliens theory?

I don't get all the hatred towards this theory, every theoretist of NO MATTER what theory and NO MATTER if alien or other related, would talk about it as if a fact, that's how it works. The point is how much of it is correct? But they are not supposed to say 'maybe they have, maybe this maybe that' - no one would even pay them attention if they didso./ And there is a lot of facts to suggest so... Im tired of these AAT deniers

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i will disclose .
first go back to the first few years of stanton friedmans career and research.he is a disinfo agent with ties to the cia.
if you want the truth study physics.
i have for twenty years.
the craft is made of aluminum.al has the shortest half life of any metal.two minutes.the craft is two plates.the bottom plate is negative high voltage dc.the earth is negative .the two repel lifting the craft by repulsion.two negatives or two positives repel.the propulsion is ionized gasses.the craft uses invisibility .when in windy condition the invisibility doesnt work well.it works like an analog tv tube turned inside out.thats why area 51 hired tv technicians.the craft were mfg at egg in las vegas.they also have mercury engines for aiding in levitation.these are mercury vapor in a pure iron pipe folded back on itself and then spirally w@ound.this creates the bv field similar to the wound wire shown on tv that .plugged into wall socket.the craft can focus the light bending it to make itself look like a star,or expand it to look like a orb.the tech hasnt changed much in 4000years.very simple once you see how it works.the craft can also use the static/gravity of planets to slingshot itself.it can reverse polarity to pull itself to.its more efficient in space.it runs on nuclear power.this is the real reason nato and israel doesnt want iran to have nuclear power.they are almost invicible.they have a flaw.a strong microwave beam will destabilise them.thats why they crash.we shoot them down.lasers can pick them out at night.the laser will bend around them making a curve.that curve can be easily seen.i can say these things because i have not signed any confidential agreements.i challenge anybody to prove me wrong on these facts.
there was a show called history project:ufo history where they interviewed the daughter of the red haired sargent from roswell.his last name was rooney.the show admitted the silver bug was real and the guys in white suits the cop saw were technicians.i hope this helps yall in your quest.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It enrages me that the government continues to lie and treat its citizens like they are dumb sheep. Frankly, at this point, everyone know the government is corrupt...you just cant deny that given all the evidence. Repression of marijuana laws, repression of freedom of speech, immense amount of wars constantly being fought overseas. this isnt the american way of life im sorry to say...this is a corrupt way of life. BUT WE CAN CHANGE THAT. Someone posted a petition on the white house website, and the demand is to STOP LYING about literally everything. Please Please Please go onto the website and sign this position because the government HAS to respond given the correct amount of signatures.

wwws.whitehouse.gov...!/petition/stop-lying/rXD9PcVs

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

If there is inaccuracy it is coming from Friedman's lack of knowledge about how it really is, aftera;; he's not been an employee in any of these facilities to know for sure how it is. No, not a disinfo agent. Either way, you may be saying that technology hasn't changed much which I agree because we can't suddenly start making too high tech things with space even alienlike technology (as opposed to what some dumb people here ask - why do you think we can't invent them by ourselves? - LOL)

But you know, if we can't do that, who does or where did we take it from? Because having too high tech aircraft is undeniable and if some if it is not ours, then... you know

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Good Day ofhumandescent,

Stan doesn't have a Doctorate as he is quick to remind folks.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the Site and Stan's Writings !

S& F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join