It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Nazis in Brittain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Percentage of Votes for Euro 2004 Elections:

Conservative 26.7
Labour 22.6
UK Independence Party 16.1
Liberal Democrat 14.9
Green 6.3
British National Party 4.9
Respect - The Unity Coalition 1.5
Scottish National Party 1.4
Plaid Cymru 1.0

The BNP ended up 6th, with no MEP's, the scary thing is nearly 5% of the population voted for them, i bet nobody would admit they voted for them though

Results

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
ok so your saying as many muslims have immigrated to england hundreds of years ago?? and other ethnic groups??? please you cant deny that the highest level of immigration is NOW in this era thanks to the advances in transportation. i dont have to do research it is obvious!!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ok this is to all you muppets who posted here, give it to me. I live in london and i'll tell you something this place sucks large style. You know why? Because of all the goddamm immigrants, call them what you like, call me what you like i couldn't give a monkeys azz. But i'll tell ya they can at FOFF and get the F$ck out of here.

You people are a bunch off feefing hypocrites. Kiss my azz.....

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

The BNP ended up 6th, with no MEP's, the scary thing is nearly 5% of the population voted for them, i bet nobody would admit they voted for them though

Results

i wouldn`t be to sure of that m8

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sorry you feel that way Real Deal!

tell me, what's the problem with the immigrants? You feeling threatened or something?

[edit on 4/9/04 by muppet]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
Ok this is to all you muppets who posted here, give it to me. I live in london and i'll tell you something this place sucks large style. You know why? Because of all the goddamm immigrants, call them what you like, call me what you like i couldn't give a monkeys azz. But i'll tell ya they can at FOFF and get the F$ck out of here.

You people are a bunch off feefing hypocrites. Kiss my azz.....

take this educated and informed person...i dont think like this by the way..as far as i am concerned any1 who can contribute socially and educationally to this society is welcome here(IMO)

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The only reason the BNP get elected is they go for areas that are sickof the asian gangs etc (Oldham) For one. Thats how they get in its ok for outher areas (Saddleworth) that dont have a mass population of asians liveing near you, thats why they never get in cause you never have the problems .Thats why the BNP feed of this and get in power.

They make me sick bnp nf did you see the documentory on the bbc recently they say they have changed but there like a wolf in sheep clothing there still bad at the end of the day at that tv programme showed it.

[edit on 4/9/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
Sorry you feel that way Real Deal!

tell me, what the problem with the immigrants? You feeling threatened or something?

Threatened? No why shouold i be, i just don't like living in a place that was once great and now is a cesspit. I have worked hard all my life and don't get me wrong i'm all for helping people. But when it comes to people sponging and getting everything to them on a plate and i have to pay for it then yeah i have a problem.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
thankfully the British electoral system means the BNP is a long way off winning a seat in parliament. Even in Burnley, the BNP heartland, they only got 9000 votes in the local elections, in a town of 66,000. Labour still thrashed them by 3:1. in a general election they wouldn't stand a chance.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ah yeah lets keep labour in goverment and keep Britain a better place.

Lets have more money in our pokets and not be in debt. Lets have enough jobs to go around and not get taxed up to the hilt...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Threatened? No why shouold i be, i just don't like living in a place that was once great and now is a cesspit. I have worked hard all my life and don't get me wrong i'm all for helping people. But when it comes to people sponging and getting everything to them on a plate and i have to pay for it then yeah i have a problem.

I doubt very many come here to sponge off the system.. that's just the way it is portrayed sometimes. Some, possibly, but what MOST immigrants want to do is work, not live on handouts; it's just that the government won't let them.

Once they have settled, immigrants tend to be some of the most hard working and industrious contributors to society... you just have to give them a chance.

Im not saying there's no problems with certain groups, such as the Yardie gangs etc, but if you look at these there is normally some other reason, other than just the fact they are immigrants, which turns out to be the problem. In the case of the Yardies, it's a drug/gang thing for example.

Seriously, I think any integration just takes time, but it does always happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

LOL..I'm not saying I support Labour, I'm just pointing out the vast majority in Burnley do!!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet

LOL..I'm not saying I support Labour, I'm just pointing out the vast majority in Burnley do!!

To be honest they are all as bad as each other, Lab, Cons ect ect....

I don't know where in britain you are but in London we are suffering. We are getting canned on taxes on fuel, council tax ect...my council tax is �1,684 a year.....

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

To be honest they are all as bad as each other, Lab, Cons ect ect....

I don't know where in britain you are but in London we are suffering. We are getting canned on taxes on fuel, council tax ect...my council tax is �1,684 a year.....

I feel for you, I really do. I lived in Camden for 7 years and yes, the council tax is exorbitant. I put it down to the fact London's the capital, and takes a fair battering.. As the capital it's roads, public services, transport etc are used buy the rest of the country as well as Londoners...It's one of the drawback of living in the capital really..

As for the state of British politics/poiticians...I guess that's a topic that could spawn a whole new thread! Should make interesting for an discussion though!

[edit on 4/9/04 by muppet]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I livein Hackney.. born n bred...

and as a 'dirty immigrant' I only hope that you live in a sh*tty part of London to have the misguided views that you have...

coz if you're from the f*kin suburbs, I say watch yer back...

if you're from the east end, or south london, or many of the poverty hotspots.. you can be forgiven for blaming immigrants for problems we have always had in these areas... its sh*tty to see someone getting a flat before you, just coz they are albanian or whatever...

the point is that they(and me...) are not the problem... it is the english ruling class attitude to the poor that is the problem

if my familt hadnt moved here.. who would be serving your 99p chicken burger?? You? And would you miss it if we didnt (even though they are disgusting)? I bet you wouldnt!?!?!?!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ok guys! please lets keep this thread on the original topic,

I dont want to see insults at each other,

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qoelet
I livein Hackney.. born n bred...

and as a 'dirty immigrant' I only hope that you live in a sh*tty part of London to have the misguided views that you have...

coz if you're from the f*kin suburbs, I say watch yer back...

if you're from the east end, or south london, or many of the poverty hotspots.. you can be forgiven for blaming immigrants for problems we have always had in these areas... its sh*tty to see someone getting a flat before you, just coz they are albanian or whatever...

the point is that they(and me...) are not the problem... it is the english ruling class attitude to the poor that is the problem

if my familt hadnt moved here.. who would be serving your 99p chicken burger?? You? And would you miss it if we didnt (even though they are disgusting)? I bet you wouldnt!?!?!?!

Yeah man i was born and bred in east london and NOW live in a sh*tty part. As for my views they are not misguided, they are my personel experiences. Like i had a bad car accident and was off work for nine months and couldn't get a penny as i missed 2 weeks National Insurance payments over the last 16 yrs. Sure as hell the so called minority didn't or havn't been treated like that when i have payed my way all my life.

As for the Favourite chicken burgers they suck lol!!!! Get in the corner shop business, more money in it.....

I didn't say Dirty Immigrants, not every one is like that. I'm saying look after your own first and then if there is enough to go around then hand it out. I don't blame people who work and try to make a better life for themselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ANY MORE RACIAL SLANGING OR DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT WHERE PEOPLE LIVE WILL RESULT IN WARNINGS, THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON ATS!

[edit on 4-9-2004 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
[B]ANY MORE RACIAL SLANGING OR DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT WHERE PEOPLE LIVE WILL RESULT IN WARNINGS, THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON ATS![/B]

I can't see a problem, who is being racial?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
National Front is over there too?

Wow. I bet they get thier asses beat alot.

Overhere they usually are clean cut and really nerdy looking. A friend of mine nicknamed them SS with pocket protectors.

Nothing id worry about though, these guys suffer from a lack of sexual activity and perhaps congential defects from inbreeding. They need you love and your help. Its not thier fault genetics laughed in thier faces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join